Broadcast: Jan 06, 2003 In Zimbabwe, shortages of food are being blamed for two riots in recent days. One of the riots took place Sunday, the other on Friday. Both happened because of shortages of mai

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-体育专递

A: I think I'm going to go get some food. B: What do you want? A: I can't decide what to get. B: What kind of food do you want to get? A: I think I might like some Chinese food. B: Do you know where you're going to get it? A: I honestly don't know. B

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

Yvonne: In the past, English food has often been described as boring and tasteless. But times have certainly changed and now many restaurants, particularly in London, serve interesting dishes and people enjoy cooking delicious meals for their friend

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 Entertainment

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Robin Basselin. Voice 2 And Im Ryan Geertsma. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 All over the world, the pri

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

China Daily Beijing Buses to Offer Wi-Fi It's been announced that more than 10,000 buses in Beijing will offer Wi-Fi service by the end of the year. More than 1,800 buses in Beijing have wireless internet access so far. The service followed a deal si

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

DEVELOPMENT REPORT - Simple Ways to Keep Food Cool By Bob Bowen Broadcast: Monday, September 05, 2005 I'm Faith Lapidus with the VOA Special English Development Report. Bacteria can make foods go bad.

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

Todd: So, Greg, in your travels have you ever eaten any wild food? Greg: Oh, yeah, in Thailand I ate a lot of different wild food. One time, I had a really unusual experience. I was with one of the teachers from my school, and a couple of his friends

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

The world's top 20 economic powers agreed Thursday on measures aimed at controlling high and volatile food prices. Farm ministers from the G20 group of leading and emerging economies met for the first time in Paris Wednesday and Thursday. Following n

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, July 3 (Xinhua) -- The State Council on Tuesday announced a decision to markedly improve food safety, aiming to effectively solve prominent problems in three years. According to a State Council statement posted online, the government also ai

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

GUANGZHOU, Dec. 27 (Xinhua) -- Fertilizer contaminated with used batteries and other toxic waste has resulted in another food safety scandal in China, the latest in a long string of such incidents. Jiang Xicheng, chairman of the environmental protect

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

With food demand leaping in China and India, Russia has the potential to emerge as a new world food power. But first, Russian farmers need to overcome years of decline. One hundred years ago, Czarist Russia was the breadbasket of Europe, and the Amer

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Nov. 22 (Xinhua) -- China's national quality watchdog has urged a massive overhaul on producers of spirits nationwide after confirming that some liquor products contained excessive levels of a plasticizer. The latest scandal was first expose

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Nowadays, people pay great attention to the healthy diet, they want to keep healthy and can do a lot of things. Green food has become more and more peoples choice, in the market, all kinds of green food have emerged. The reasons for the popularity of

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

BEIJING, April 9 (Xinhuanet) -- People convicted of crimes related to food safety in the capital will be banned from the food industry for life, under a draft amendment to the Beijing Food Safety Regulation. The new draft, which aims to achieve tough

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Oct. 26 (Xinhua) -- The State Council, or China's cabinet, has decided to create a food allowance for about 26 million needy students nationwide, according to a statement issued on Wednesday. Each student will receive an average of three yua

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

food coma 吃太多后昏昏欲睡的状态,餐后困倦,食物昏迷 I have to go home and deal with this food coma. 我必须得回家休息一下了,吃太多了好困。 -Are you OK? You look sick. 你还好吗,你看起来不太舒服。

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Adrienne: So, Mike, you don't eat fast food, huh? Mike: No, no. I find fast food not very healthy and I try to eat healthy and try to live a healthy kind of lifestyle. Adrienne: How do you do that? Mike: Well, I'm going to the gym, not smoking, just

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: So, Greg, in your travels have you ever eaten any wild food? Greg: Oh, yeah, in Thailand I ate a lot of different wild food. One time, I had a really unusual experience. I was with one of the teachers from my school, and a couple of his friends

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

The worlds food system is dangerously out of balance, according to a prominent group of agriculture researchers. And they say food security problems will only grow as the population increases and the climate changes. In a new report ahead of this sum

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Rebecca: So, Diego, I hear that Mexico has some really great food and that you love to cook. What's your favorite food in Mexico? Diego: My favorite food in Mexico is chiles en nogada. Chiles means pepper and this is a very traditional Mexican dish b

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个