Learning to drive Callum: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English, I'm Callum Robertson and with me today is Kate, hello Kate. Kate: Hello Callum. Callum: Now if I say to you the three words mirror, signal, manoeuvre(策略), what goes through your

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

>She’ll be comin’ round the mountain she comes. She’ll be comin’ round the mountain she comes. She’ll be comin’ round the mountain She’ll be comin’ round the mountain. She’ll be comin’ round the mountain she comes. She’ll be driv

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 迪斯尼儿歌第一集

A: What does it cost to ride this bus? B: The fare is $1.25. A: Have you been driving buses a long time? B: I haven't been driving for longonly for a few months. A: Do you like to drive the bus? B: Not in the least bit. A: I would have never dreamed

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

Linda: Its so nice to have a picnic in the park! 琳达:在公园里野餐真是太棒了! Mom: Yeah! Lets dig in. Do you want some cookies? 妈妈:是啊,我们开始吧。你要小点心吗? Linda: No, thanks. Mom, I want some cheese and

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语

[00:05.57]轻松英语之旅 [00:18.88]It drives me up the wall! [00:31.06]Actress Zhang Ziyi, is now not only a household name in China, [00:35.90]but also the face of Asian cinema in Hollywood. [00:39.52]Although Zhang received praises for her wo

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英语之旅

来自美国创作歌手Tracy Chapman在1988年发行的首支个人单曲,本周重新打榜即空降第四名。简单流畅的民谣旋律,这首Fast Car慢慢品味起来,余韵悠长。 Fast Car Tracy Chapman You got a fast car I want a ti

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

AS IT IS 2015-10-07 Driver Lets Go of Wheel in New Truck 自动驾驶卡车现世 The first self-driving semi-trailer truck began its first trip on a major European highway last week. The German automobile company Daimler made the vehicle, which is n

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十)月

I've Got Everything! 我什么都有了! A married couple is driving down the interstate doing 50 mph. The husband is behind the wheel. His wife looks over at him and says, Honey, I know we've been married for 10 years, but I want a divorce. 一对夫

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Lucy : It was a red light, William. You should've stopped the car. William : Sorry. I didn't see it. Lucy : I told you not to drink so much. Your breath reeks of alcohol. We'll get into trouble if we run into a policeman....Slow down a bit. William :

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

听歌学英语:Rockstar(Post Grunge) Nickelback是一支加拿大乐队,属于Post Grunge (后车库) 流派。乐队的名字来自他们的一个成员 Mike Kroeger在星巴克打工时的经历。 当时,他经常在收完钱后得跟顾客说,

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Two elderly women were out driving in a large car, - both could barely see overthe dashboard (仪表盘). As they were cruising along they came to an intersection. The stoplight was red but they just went on through. The woman in the passenger seat

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

无聊可以把一个人逼疯,神烦可以让一个人崩溃。抓狂究竟离你还有多远?英文如何表达要疯?这些说法任你选择~ 1. Drive sb crazy Drive本身有驱使的意味,这个短语表示把某人带向一种疯狂的境地

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Larry和李华要开车去一个国家公园,他们先到加油站给汽车加油。李华今天会学到两个常用语,gas guzzler和tree hugger。 LL: I can't believe the price of gas these days! I am going to have to get rid of this gas guzzl

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

Meeting old friends 老友重逢 Many people shake hands when meeting after they havn't seen each other for a long time. 1. A: I haven't seen you for ages. You haven't been sich, have you? B: No, I've been in California for the past month. A: How nic

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Is the Cat There? 猫在那儿吗? A man absolutely hated his wife's cat and decided to get rid of him one day by driving him 20 blocks from his home and leaving him at the park. 一个人无比痛恨他妻子的猫,他决定把它处理掉。于是

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

快被逼疯了~ 英文用什么来吐槽抓狂的感觉? 无聊可以把一个人逼疯,神烦可以让一个人崩溃。抓狂究竟离你还有多远?英文如何表达要疯?这些说法任你选择~ 快被逼疯了~ 英文用什么来吐槽

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

FRANKFURT WHETHER or not Apples secretive car project ever leads to an actual automobile, the technology company has already had a profound effect on the vehicle business. 法兰克福不管苹果公司藏而不露的汽车研发项目未来是否真的

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Apple's supposed self-driving electric car efforts may be real -- and far enough along for testing, according to a new report from the Guardian. 根据《卫报》的最新报道,苹果公司设想的无人驾驶电动汽车计划很可能已成为现

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天要学的一个词组是risky business。 Risky business危险的生意,或冒险的事。好莱坞制片公司Viacom和美国电影巨星Tom Cruise分手。报纸的标题说:Cruise Is Risky Business,意思是和Tom Cruise继续合作是危

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 学个词

We are back.I'm sitting here with the legendary Dick Van Dyke. 欢迎回来 我身边这位是传奇人物迪克范戴克 You had a bit of a scare,a while ago. 你一段时间之前受了点惊吓 Not too long ago you were driving your jaguar right h

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀