Speaking effective American English [00:01.52]流利美语训练妙方 [00:03.03]Now let's talk about duration,the fourth characteristic of effective speech.Words,like musical notes,last for a specific period of time. [00:08.01]现在我们来看看说

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离李阳疯狂英语口语

Travel by Air(E) Susan was going to travel by planeShe took a taxi to the airport,but they were held up in heavy traffic on the wayBy the time they got to the airport,the plane had already taken offSusan felt very bad because she missed her flightShe

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 人人说英语高级

不久前,看到新闻推送说Uber的CEO大概要辞职了。因为之前左膀右臂纷纷离职,所以孤注一掷的首席执行官也要撑不下去了。于是,马上看到有段子手说 So now Uber does not have a CTO, COO, CFO, and CEO

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Congratulations! 祝贺你! I passed the GRE examination. 我通过了GRE考试。 Congratulations! 祝贺你! That's marvelous! 太棒了! I passed the driving text last week. 我上周通过了驾照考试。 Really? That's marvelous! 是吗?

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Language Points tipsy 微醉的 buzzed 醉了 wasted 喝大了 hammered 酩酊大醉 DUI(Driving Under the Influence) 酒驾 He was arrested for DUI.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

1. We enjoyed driving along the new expressway. 我们喜欢沿着新建的高速公路开车。 2. We need to cooperate perfectly to win the game. 要想赢得比赛,我们需要密切配合。 3.

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 Modern English 洋话连篇

婚姻中只有爱情是不够的,更多的应该是包容和理智.激情会逐渐消退,美好也会慢慢褪色,但是生活中相互依靠的温暖和信任是爱情给不了的.来看看小编为大家选的这篇双语阅读材料: I got marrie

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Starting in 2006, BMW China has run its Destination X-Tour for five consecutive years. The tour is a long distance driving combining challenging experience with charity work. The selection of this year's X Tour members stated last weekend. In contras

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

Commuting is rarely anyones favorite time of day, but it can be more than just an inconvenience: All those hours spent in home-work limbo can have physical and mental health implications,as well. 想必几乎没有人觉得坐公交上下班是一天中

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A total of 40 people have been convicted in a bribery scheme which involved people having to pay some 600 yuan each to pass their drivers exam. The courts have heard the would-be drivers would pay the money to their driving instructors. The instructo

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Currently, learners are required to take courses at driving schools before sitting theory and practical tests. They have to pay for the courses up front, and the schedule for lessons and exams is decided by the schools, most of which are located in r

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Sex on Fire Artist:Kings Of Leon Lay where you're laying Don't make a sound I know they're watching They're watching All the commotion That kitty loves pain It has people talking They're talking You Your sex is on fire The dark of the alley The bre

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Probably! I personally can???t imagine having to sit still for long periods of time. Of course, I slack off just like anyone else every now and then. For the most part, I really make an effort to get exercise every day. In fact, I wish I could do mor

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

哦别理我我烦着呢,我想要快乐的活着!花儿乐队的这首歌很好听,歌词也很容易引起共鸣,因为所有人都有心情不好的时候,这个时候天是灰的,工作是累的,没有一件事是顺心的,令人难

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Last week while driving with her one-year old son 今天的第一位嘉宾 上周带着 our first guest experienced the most frightening event of her life. 她一岁的儿子开车时 经历了平生最可怕的事 Thankfully a hero appeared on the b

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

My body shivers In the cold sweat Underneath the darkness How could I forget? Illness inside my brain Driving me insane Like a hurricane Like a hurricane Woooho, like a hurricane Woooho, like a hurricane Like a hurricane Breathing in me brain There's

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

很多人喜欢开车,但是开车带来的麻烦也不少,比如上下班高峰期的交通拥堵(traffic jam)、路上遇着的老想超车的road hog(驾车乱抢路的人)、搭你车的back seat driver(爱指点司机该怎么开的人)等都很

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: I was wondering if I could borrow the company van for a fundraiser this weekend. B: Sure, I think that would be possible. Where is the fundraiser? A: It is in the park downtown. B: Would you need it for both Saturday and Sunday? A: We will need it

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 雇佣-Employment

These are both commonly confused words but differ greatly in use and meaning. To和too这两个词是常见的容易混淆的单词,但它们在用法和含义方面有很大的不同。 1.To可以作为介词使用: We took the train to London. 我

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

You like to. You like to read. You like to read stories. You really like to read stories. You really like to read stories together. You really like to read stories together with me. You really like to read animal stories together with me.

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(335) / 评论(0) 分类 上楼梯英语学习法