INTRODUCTION TO ACT I Today on Tuning in the U.S.A., we are outside the Stewart home in Riverdale. Robbie is practicing basketball. But he seems to be sad, and his mother Ellen is worried about him. Ellen discovers the cause of her sons unhappiness.

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 欢乐美语

Steve Inskeep : Here is another installment of StoryCorps, the project that is traveling the country recording interviews between loved ones and friends. These interviews are archived at the Library of Congress and some of them are heard here on Mor

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

More and more students and teachers are taking advantage of their summer holiday this year to earn their driver's license in China. CRI's Li Dong has more. In a driving school in Chu Xiong city in Yunnan Province, the instructors are fully booked. Ma

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

North America International Auto Show highlights self-driving

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 中式口语纠错

Driving is one of lifes greatest pleasures. Theres nothing better than getting behind the wheel and going for a drive. I live in the countryside, so its easy to get out onto an open road. I open the windows and turn the music up and then just drive a

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Driving an Off-Road Vehicle Claudia: When you invited me to go for a drive, this wasnt what I pictured. Jae: Youre about to have the ride of your life. Get in and Ill strap you in. Claudia: What is this thing? Jae: Its an off-road vehicle. Havent you

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Since November 2009, it has been illegal to use a mobile phone while driving. This includes making phone calls, answering phone calls and texting. Hands-free phones are legal; however, they can also distract drivers. A driver needs to pay attention 1

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

We are sorry for the delay in posting this episode. This episode is for you if you love cars, plan on driving around Canada, or are curious about more vocabulary related to these topics. In Canada the seasons change quite a bit, which makes for a var

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Angel: Why are you driving at a snails pace? Georgina: This is an infamous speed trap. I dont want to get a ticket again. Angel: I dont see any squad cars along the road. Are you sure this is the right stretch of road? Georgina: Im sure. Those cops a

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Listening While Driving Is, What'd Ya Say? A study in the journal Psychonomic Bulletin and Review finds that not only does talking interfere with driving skills, the act of driving makes listening a much harder task. Karen Hopkin reports We all know

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

THIS IS AMERICA - Research Grows Through Citizen Science JUNE SIMMS: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm June Simms. CHRISTOPHER CRUISE: And I'm Christopher Cruise. This week on our program, we learn about citizen science and its g

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Car accidents are the number one killer of teenagers in the United States. Government data show that every year over 4,000 teens lose their lives in collisions that are caused mostly by distracted drivng - a term that includes everything from having

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(六)月

A: So, you know how to drive, right? B: I'm pretty good. A: Do you think you can teach me? B: Did you get your learner's permit yet? A: I have it already. B: Do you have any experience driving a car? A: I've only done it once. B: Do you know all the

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-驾驶

A: Are you a good driver? B: Yes, I'm rather good at driving. A: I need you to teach me how to drive. B: Yes, but do you have your learner's permit? A: Yes, I have it. B: Have you ever driven a car before? A: I drove a car before, but only once. B: A

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-驾驶

Todd: OK. Keri, can you drive? Kerri: Yes, I can. Todd: Do you have a driver's license? Kerri: I do. Todd: OK. So, how long have you had your driver's license? Kerri: I think I got it when I was 17 actually. Todd: OK. How do you get a driver's licens

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Todd: OK, Hello! Jeanna: Hello! Todd: We're back. What would you like to talk about? Jeanna: Driving. Todd: OK. Tell us about driving. Jeanna: Well, I'm gonna get my permit soon and then I get to drive. I'm really looking forward to that. It's kind o

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Drunk Driving 1. 现象 2. 原因 3. 你的看法 【精彩范文】 Drunk Driving Most countries in the world have harsh laws aimed at penalizing drunk driving. But until recent years, drunk driving was rampant in China, due to weak legal provisions

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Listen to March 3rd 2010 for background to this. The Minister of Transport, Steven Joyce, said there will be changes for young drivers to improve road safety. We already know that the government has planned to raise the driving age to 16 but this is

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Driving is one of lifes greatest pleasures. Theres nothing better than getting behind the wheel and going for a drive. I live in the countryside, so its easy to get out onto an open road. I open the windows and turn the music up and then just drive a

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-D