The California blonde was thinking of taking a vacation to Hawaii. She wondered how long the flight was, so she called Hawaiian Airlines for some information. The busy Hawaiian Airline reservation lady answered and the blonde said: Could you tell me

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

AS IT IS 2016-09-22 World Reacts to End of 'Brangelina' 时间:2016-09-22 07:01来源:未知 作者:voa365 点击: 74 次 音频下载 In this Friday, June 13, 2014, file photo, U.S. actress Angelina Jolie, Special Envoy of the United Nations High Co

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(九)月

AS IT IS 2016-03-05 Google Self-Driving Car Crashes Into Bus 谷歌无人车撞上大巴 Googles self-driving car hit a small bump in the road. 谷歌的无人驾驶汽车偶然发现了路上的一个小凸起。 The driverless car had an accident F

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Women Becoming Larger Percentage of Drunk Drivers Along with greater social equality, better pay and more positions of power, women are gaining on men in another, less desirable measure: arrests for drunken driving. Arrests of men who drive under the

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

So, Linda, what do you think about self-driving cars? Everyone is talking about them. 琳达,你怎么看自动驾驶汽车?所有人都在谈论它们。 I think they are a great idea. Just think. Blind people could use them. And old people coul

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Alex, do you like to drive? 阿莱克斯,你喜欢开车吗? Sure. But I don't like to sit in traffic! 当然。但是我不喜欢堵在路上。 When I'm tired, I avoid driving. 当我比较疲惫的时候,我会避免开车。 I know. It is n

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

拿衣服 谢尔顿 Clothes,Sheldon. -我要衣服 -好啦 - I need clothes! - Okay. 给 Here. 不会吧 这条裤子配这件上衣 Seriously? Those shorts with that top? 好吧 All right. 不行 No. 不行 No. 这件好看 Oh,that's cute. 一会儿该

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第三季

This year's show has been highlighted by a number of luxury and concept vehicles on display. Among them, self-driving vehicles were one of the big draws. Two self-driving cars developed by Chang'an Automotive Group became a focus as they were driven

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Sorry ladies, official figures have revealed the truth: we are not very good at parking a car。 女士们对不起啦,官方数据说明了事实:我们真的不太会停车。 Statistic evidences: Almost a third of all women who failed their

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天我们要学的词是flunk。 Flunk, 不及格。 He flunked the physics exam and had to attend summer school, 他物理考试不及格,夏天必需去补习。 65 % of the 400 Malaysian driving instructors flunked a surprise driving theory e

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

As the number of Chinese people owning private cars is expected to continuously rise as a result of their growing wealth, greater awareness of the traffic rules and stronger enforcement of them are urgently needed to reduce incidents of dangerous dri

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I shot a moose, once. I was hunting up -state New York, and I shot a moose, and I strap him on to the fender of my car. 曾打到过一头驼鹿。我到纽约的西北边狩猎,我打到了一头驼鹿。我把他捆在我车子的前杠上。 And

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 伍迪单口相声精选

如果不小心接到罚单必须去法院的话, 以下的这些单字词组也许对你会蛮有用的喔! adjourn:延期再审 alibi:不在现场证明 appeal:上诉 appear (in court):出庭 bailiff:庭丁,(法庭)警卫 by-law:条例,

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Chang'an Automobile, a well-known Chinese automaker specializing in passenger cars and minivan production, has brought a couple of its prototype self-driving sedans to take part in the 2016 Beijing Auto Show. With a test engineer behind the wheel, bu

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LONDON, April 11 (Xinhua) -- The Olympic Torch has passed rigorous testing to ensure even the worst of Britain's weather will not be able to put it out, the Evening Standard newspaper said Wednesday. Two prototypes withstood 50mph winds, extreme temp

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

司机行业和其他行业有许多不同之处。希望下面这个案例可以给想应聘做司机的师傅们帮个忙哦! Q-Interviewer A-Interviewee Q: You are very punctual. 您非常准时。 A: Thank you, Sir. I'm a chauffeur. Generally s

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

荷兰美声哥特乐队Within Temptation今年3月发行新专辑The Unforgiving,其中这首Sinad,歌名Sinad是爱尔兰的女子名字,对应的英文名字就是Jane,在希伯来语中的词源是Janet,意为God is gracious,上帝宽仁

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

*Just The way you touch my lips, with your finger tips, made my body itch, I cant resist. I remember when I knew you were the one. You made me lose my mind, words cant define, the way I feel inside, when I look in your eyes. I remember when I knew yo

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

And so, he said you need to get away from your car immediately. 然后他说 你得离你的车远点 Your car is on fire.And I realized, okay, this is more than just a smoking vehicle. 你的车着火了 这时候我才意识到 好吧 这已经不只

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

今天我们要学的词是in droves。 In droves, 意思是大批的,成群结队的。上周末是圣诞节到来前的最后一个周末。 Holiday shoppers were out in droves, 节日购物的人群熙熙攘攘。大雪过后, Icy road conditi

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词