Nick:Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching serieshow do you say this in American English. Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad Nick:今天呢,我们要讲的是literally简直了。就是说我们在中文大家也经常

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

But one day can change everything. Shouldnt you guys be up? Does any one know where the diapers are? Coming in for a razor, honey. Mom, get out of here, mom. Sorry. Hey man, guys are ready for you. Here you go. First we thought it was a little weird

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Driving on the Road in England Almost everyone in England over the age of 17 either owns or has access 1 to a car and uses it frequently, especially for short journeys in suburban areas. This leads to

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙2004全年合辑上

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

漫长人生,有你守候:A Song For Mama Charice Pempengco You taught me everything And everything you've given me I'll always keep it inside You're the driving force In my life, yeah There isn't anything Or anyone that I can be And it just woul

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Modern humans are masters of multitasking. We eat while driving, watch TV while studying, and of course talk on our cell phones while doing, well, everything. How do we do it? A study in the July 16th issue of Neuron suggests that though we can train

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(七)月

Will Your Next Car Drive Itself? 你的下一辆车可以自动驾驶吗? You know how much your telephone has changed over the past 10 years? Your car will change even more than that in the next 10 years. One of the big changes is that cars will dri

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

If you're on it Cocaine Cocaine If you're on it Cocaine Cocaine I see you fool me on the Saturday booming You check me and I check you and you feeling me We both move over to the party go friendly The way you look at me barging Take you from the way

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Todd: OK. Keri, can you drive? 凯莉,你会开车吗? Kerri: Yes, I can. 是的,我会。 Todd: Do you have a driver's license? 你有驾照吗? Kerri: I do. 我有。 Todd: OK. So, how long have you had your driver's license? 你拿驾照有多

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

One of the most exciting things about travelling abroad is discovering new customs, but tourists need to be careful so not to run afoul of local laws. While laws against serious crimes are consistent around the world, some countries have bizarre or o

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When Bertie was a prince, he won a prize for being the kingdoms most courteous driver. The wicked queen thought that he looked ridiculous waiting at the lights in his ordinary car. She was more furious than ever that her daughter wanted to marry such

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(161) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

英语学习笔记: Shotgun [??ɑ:tg?n] adj. 用猎枪的 注:口语中可指副驾驶座 Tire [ta?r] n. 轮胎 Belt [b?lt] n. 腰带 Do you drive a car yourself? 你自己开车吗? Shotgun! 我要坐前座! Excuse me, how much does it cost

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

WILLIAM BRANGHAM: Six years ago, a terrible family tragedy occurred here in rural British Columbia. But over time, it became much more than that. This tragedy set in motion dramatic changes to the laws governing drinking and driving -- changes that s

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

歌词如下: The More We Get Together, Together,together, The More We Get Together, The happier we'll be, For your friends are my friends, And my friends are your friends. The More We Get Together, The happier we'll be!

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

悉尼城位于澳洲东海岸,是一个生机勃勃而又美丽宜人的城市。 Sydney, located at the east coast of Australia, is a lively city and it calles to everyones imagination. Its famous for its Opera house and the Sydney harbour Bridge

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

学英语要生动的学,看故事学英语,看着这幽默的英语小故事,必定会对提高你对学习英语的兴趣。 Pig or Witch 猪还是女巫 A man is driving up a steep, narrow mountain road. A woman is driving down the same road

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

沙特妇女争取开车的权利 WASHINGTON If you are a woman and live in Saudi Arabia, authorities say you are not allowed to drive a car. This Saturday, however, Saudi women across the kingdom are set to defy this driving ban to draw attention to

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

avril lavigne - complicated uh huh lifes like this uh huh uh huh thats the way it is la la la la cause lifes like this la la la la chill out what you yelling for? lay back its all been done before and if you could only let it be you will see i like

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 Avril Lavigne(艾薇儿)

在美国驾驶的一些规则: ①警车在你车后闪着红灯,就是叫你要停车,你必须把车停在马路右侧. ②闪着黄灯,就是叫你让路,你得赶快让道或靠边让警车先行通过. ③被警车拦住时,最好坐在座位上打

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Informed conversations about self-driving cars no longer are about feasibility. New key talking points are When? and Which automakers first? and Who will be responsible when an accident happens? 消息灵通人士关于自动驾驶汽车的深谈已经

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻