A: Professor, do you have a few moments when I could meet with you? B: I schedule my appointments from two to four on Saturday; what works best for you? A: Three would be a good time. B: Great, do you need directions to my office? A: I'm not sure. B:

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

Dialogue A Marla and Hank are driving to Marlas sisters new house. Marla: Are you sure this is the right street? Hank: No, I have absolutely no idea where we are. Marla: Well, you have a lousy1 sense of direction so I knew we'd get lost. Hank: It's n

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤生活英语

16Describing Distances and Giving Directions GLOSSARY up the street on the same street one is currently on, but uphill or further along* The library is up the street from the Thai restaurant. corner the place where two streets meet each other* Our ho

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之旅行交通购物

真题: Part I Writing (30 minutes) Directions:For this part, you are allowed 30 minute to write a short essay on the topic of students selecting their lectures. You should write at least 120 words following the outline given bellow: 1.越来越多的博物

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四级英语考试听力真题

A 卷 参考答案: Part A Passage 1: 我想讨论我在上次讲座时谈到的关于世界划分成富和贫两大阵营的讲话的含义。惊人 的事实是,世界人口的四分之一生活在所

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 高级口译真题及答案

97.5上海英语高级口译资格证书第二阶段考试 A 卷 口语题 Directions: Talk on the following topic for at least 5 minutes. Be sure to make your points clear and supporting details adeq

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 高级口译真题及答案

上海市英语中级口译资格证书第一阶段考试 SECTION 1: LISTENING TEST (40 minutes) Part A: Spot Dictation Directions: In this part of the test, you will hear a passage and read the same passage with blanks in it. Fill in each of the bla

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 上海市中级口译资格认证

【句子对照】 Don't be a total birdbrain. The directions are completely clear. 别犯傻了,方向很清楚。 【关键俚语】 birdbrain (noun) 英:[offensive] a stupid, unintelligent person 中:愚蠢的人,轻佻的人

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 俚语口头禅

Cake Mixes And High Altitude Directions Look on the side of a cake mix box and you might find special directions for baking the cake at high altitudes. Why do bakers gave to adjust their cake ingredients when they live at higher elevations? Because a

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

51. A) Go with her to the airport. B) Talk to her for a short time. C) Find out when the plane is leaving. D) Make the phone call now. 52. A) She never keeps other people waiting. B) She wanted the man to help her with her assignment. C) Shes upset t

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语六级听力练习集锦

A 卷 参考答案: Part A Passage 1: 中国的低税收、低工资、大市场以及稳定的政治与社会环境吸引了越来越多的海外投 资者。贵公司欲与我们建立一种长期合作

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 高级口译真题及答案

经典语境背诵 Foreigner:Hi, I am a foreigner. Ive always had a bad sense of direction especially when I travel in a foreign country. One time I planned to go to Liu Lichang where there are many Chinese antique stores. But I got lost and just w

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Men Won't Ask for Shopping Directions Either A study in the Journal of Consumer Marketing finds that men are less likely than women to ask for expert advice when shopping, in this case for wine. Karen Hopkin reports They say that men dont like to ask

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

I went to Vancouver for a meeting this week. I have always liked Vancouver, and on top of that , my cousin Dominick just moved there. I got in touch with him and he invited me over to see his new place. On the way over, though, I got a little lost. I

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

I was getting into my car at the mall when I noticed a man standing nearby with a map. He looked confused and I asked him if I could help. He looked up and was clearly relieved. He was from Houston, Texas, he told me, and he was visiting his daughter

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

VOICE ONE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. I'm Bob Doughty. VOICE TWO: And I'm Faith Lapidus. Today, we will tell about a genetic map of one of the world's major food crops. We will tell about a car made mostly from renewable mat

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(十一)月

手机导航开启出行新时代 There's a well-worn phrase in real estate: location, location, location, meaning that where aproperty is located, alone, means more than anything else when it comes to assessing itsvalue. But location is getting new

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(七月)

A: When could we meet to discuss the project? B: I will be available on Monday or Tuesday. Choose which day is best for you. A: I prefer Monday. B: Good. Can you come in the morning or would afternoon be best? A: Either one is OK. B: Great! When I ch

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

MARLIN:Wait,wait,wait.I have definitely(清楚的/明确的) seen this floating speck(小斑点/灰尘) before.That means weve passed it before,and that means were going in circles and that means were not going straight! DORY:Hey,hey! MARLIN:

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

MARLIN:Wait,wait,wait.I have definitely(清楚的/明确的) seen this floating speck(小斑点/灰尘) before.That means weve passed it before,and that means were going in circles and that means were not going straight! DORY:Hey,hey! MARLIN:

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音