发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 大学六级对话理解

Lesson 4 Part Ⅰ Warming-up Exercises Part Ⅰ Warming-up Exercises A . Phonetics: Sound Recognition Drill 1 Directions: You will hear one word read from each group. Which is the word you hear? Cir

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力入门 (全四册)

Make a left turn at the stop sign. Travel on Main Street for 3 miles. When you reach First Avenue, make a right turn. My house is on the left side of the road. It is red with white trim. You will see a black car in the driveway. The house number is 1

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 推理类英语听力

Reflections of a Mother I gave you life, but I cannot live it for you. I can teach you things, but I cannot make you i learn. I can give you directions, but I cannot be there to lead you. I can allow you freedom, but I cannot account for it. I can ta

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(290) / 评论(0) 分类 幸福是一种态度

(1)利用间隙,浏览全文,积极预测。听写题部分开头有一段较长的Directions,其长度约为150词左右,差不多等于听写短文本身。按每分钟 130-150个词的语速朗读,大约需要1分多一点的时间才

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

第61期:Asking for Directions 问路 Y:Excuse me.Can you direct me to the toy department,please? Y:对不起,请您告诉我到玩具部怎么走好吗? X:Its on the 7th floor.As you get off fhe elevator,youll see it on your left. X:在7楼。就

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 出国旅游口语一本通

在帮弗兰克找到钥匙串后,姐弟俩又碰见了一个迷路的外国人。他想去逛琉璃厂,姐姐热情地给他指路。 Listen Read Learn Foreigner: Excuse me, I'm lost. Can you show me where I am in this map? (He holds a map in his hand.) May: Er, let me see. Oh, look, you'r

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

预测题一: Directions: Write a composition entitled Complaint About Noise. You should write at least 120 words according to the outline given below in Chinese: 与你住在同一栋楼里的邻居经常在夜间发出噪音,影响了你和周围

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

2005年高考试题英语听力(上海卷)录音稿 I.ListeningComprehension PartAShortConversations Directions:InPartA,youwillheartenshortconversationsbetweentwospeakers.Attheendofeachconversations,aquestionwillbeaskedaboutwhatsaid.Theconversati

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(208) / 评论(0) 分类 历年高考英语听力

Copper 铜 What is the most useful metal? 最有用的金属是哪个? Copper is one of the most useful metals in people's lives. 铜是人们生活中最有用的一种金属。 Copper is found everywhere. 铜无处不在。 It delivers electricit

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第7册

SECTION 1: LISTENING TEST Part A: Spot Dictation Directions: In this part of the test, you will hear a passage and read the same passage with blanks in it. Fill in each of the blanks with the word or words you have heard on the tape. Write your answe

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

A: May I speak to the apartment building manager, please? B: I'm the manager. How can I help you? A: I was hoping that the apartment on Main Street was still available. B: Why, yes, it is. Would you like to get a look inside the apartment? A: Yes, it

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Excuse me. Can you tell me the way to the bus station? 打扰一下,你能告诉我怎样去到公交车站吗? B: Yes. Walk two blocks and you'll find a bus stop sign. 没问题,走两个街口你就能看到一个巴士站牌。 A: Could y

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

【生词预览】 direction 指示, exclaim 惊呼 【笑话原文】 YouHaven tFoundItyet? Amangotlostonthewaytothetheaterinasmalltown.Hestoppedatafarmhouse,whereawomangavehimexcellentdirections.Aweeklaterhewentbacktoseeanotherplay,gotlostagainan

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

英语六级写作如何写好主题句 1关于写主题句的建议 1)要写合乎语法的句子 Example 1: Two causes of the American Civil War. 这个句子是个不完整的句子,不合乎语法,因此不能用作主题句。 Example

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

1、留学 Directions: for this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on the topic studying abroad. you should write at least 120 words following the outline given below: 1、目前很多中国学生出国留学, 2、出国留学的

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

5、老师 directions: for this part you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic the most unforgettable teacher i ever know. you should write at least 120 words and base your composition on the outline below: 1、我生活中最难忘

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Todd: So, Greg, you are quite the world traveler I hear. Greg: Um, yeah, I love traveling. I've been to probably around, I don't know, 20 different countries. I've lived in Thailand and South Korea and United Arab Emirates, and four different parts o

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: You just randomly wanted to? I just saw you, you're kind of a heavenly blessed beauty, so... Oh my god, thank you. 你只是突然想要送花吗? 我刚看到你,有一种浑然天成的美,

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Simone White - The beep beep song Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep go the horns in the cars in the street we walked away from the lover's leap opposite directions synchronised feet wait wait wait wait wait wait wait for the time it takes a heart to

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲