UNIT 5 TALKING ABOUT FAMILIES Lesson 9 Part Ⅰ Warming-up Exercises Lesson 9 Part Ⅰ Warming-up Exercises A . Letters: English Family Names Directions: It is important to know how to spell some of

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力入门 (全四册)

A: Hey Mike. I heard about your break up. You must be devastated. B: It's more than I can bear. I don't think I can go on. A: Come on Mike. It's not the end of the world. B: It's the end of my world. She was everything to me. I loved her so much. A:

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

[00:35.52]Modern architecture. Itll never last. 现代建筑,撑不了多久的 [00:50.64]Hiya, Manny. 嗨哟,曼尼 [00:54.52]Hi, Diego. 嗨,迭戈 [01:03.96]Hey, Sid. 嘿,希德 [01:07.84]- Youre lost. - No. I know exactly where we are. - 你

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-冰河世纪

President Donald Trump says he is studying whether guns made by a three-dimensional (3-D) printer should be sold in the United States. Trump wrote on Twitter the idea doesnt seem to make much sense! He added that he spoke to the National Rifle Associ

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(296) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Directions: Write a composition entitled On Online Chatting. You should write at least 120 words according to the outline given below in Chinese: 1. 网上聊天越来越流行; 2. 有人反对它,有人赞同; 3. 我的看法。 On Online Chat

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Birthday party invitation A: Melissa? Id like to invite you to my wifes birthday party. B: Thanks, Frank. Id love to come. When is it? A: Her birthday is on the 9th. Were going to have dinner at a Mexican restaurant, and then maybe go out dancing. B:

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Im hopeless at giving directions. I get very confused. Im sure I send people in totally the wrong direction. For some reason, I always get stopped for directions in the street. I can usually direct someone if its just a block or two, but thats it. If

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

3 Why can't the woman give the man directions? [A] She is not familiar with the place [B] She has never heard the place [C] She has never taken the bus before

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 听听测测

托福口语题目: Some people prefer to make detailed plans for the future. Others prefer to concentrate on present things and don't make any plans at all. Which way do you prefer? Please use specific reasons to support your answer. 托福口语参

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

2003年1月四级作文题及范文 Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic It Pays to Be Honest. You should write at least 120 words according to the outline given below in Chinese. 1. 当前社会

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

李华跟Larry去参加Larry公司举办的野餐会,结果迷路了。今天我们要学两个常用语:wild goose chase和face the music. LH: Larry, 你能肯定我们没走错吗?按理说早该到了啊? LL: I'm just following the directi

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

难点一:主观判分,有所影响 不可否认,四级考试是目前国内各种英语测试中规模很大、公信度较高、科学性和客观性较强的一种,能够较客观地考察出一个人的实际英语能力。但写作仍然是四级考试中主观性较大的部分,存在主观判卷的弊端。虽然考官依据四级作文评分标准进行

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

It was the first day of college. He needed to get ready soon. He jumped out of bed, and put on his clothes. He brushed his teeth and grabbed his backpack. He soon went out the door. His school was not far. He rode his bike. He arrived in twenty minut

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

我是天空里的一片云, Being a cloud in the sky, 偶尔投影在你的波心。 On your heart lake I cast my figure. 你不必讶异, You don't have to wonder, 更无须欢喜, Nor should you cheer, 在转瞬间消灭了踪影. In an instant I

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

邀请信1 结构要点: 邀请信是邀请收信人参加某项活动的书信,包含三个方面: 1.邀请对方参加活动的内容、时间和地点; 2. 与该活动有关的注意事项; 3.期待对方接受邀请,并可表示感谢。

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Establish a joint venture 建立合资企业 I am glad to meet you, Mr.Joey. 很高兴见到你,乔伊先生。 Hello, Mr.lie. 你好,李先生。 I would like to discuss with you the feasibilities of establishing a joint venture with your compan

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

She walked into a NewBrands drugstore. She needed to buy batteries and toothpaste. She walked over to the Quick-Find kiosk. She pressed the English Help button on the screen. The kiosk said, Welcome to NewBrands. How may I help you? She said, I'm loo

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Are you travelling to an English speaking country? If you are, one of the most important things you are going to need to know is how to ask for directions: so here are some useful phrases. 你正在一个说英语的国家旅游吗?如果是的,最重

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Chinas first dark matter detection satellite Wukong has completed its in-orbit testing. The satellite was launched last December by a Long March rocket. Wukong has detected 460 million high energy particles, and sent about 2.4 terabytes of raw data b

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

释义: stop to 停下来做某事,为了做某事而经过 stop to+动词中,to 之后的部分为停下来的目的,因此这个句子表示停下来做某事,也可以用成 stop and+动词,最常用的就是 stop to think。 例句:

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语