Ning: So do you think you can get to the office alone? Ning: 那你觉得你一个人去办公室能行吗? Alex: Sure, Ill catch the train. If I cant catch the train, Ill get a taxi. Alex: 当然了,我坐火车就行。如果赶不上火车我就打辆出租车。 Ning: Do you think t

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 芝麻街:明星教单词

Meeting People I PART A Micro-Listening Phonetics Sound Recognition I. Directions: Listen carefully. You will hear one word read from each group. Repeat what you hear. Then underline the letter beside the word you hear. 10 points 1. a. sir b. shirt c

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语听力第一册

TEXT Want to know how to improve your grades without having to spend more time studying? Sounds too good to be true? Well, read on... How to Improve Your Study Habits Perhaps you are an average student with average intelligence. You do well enough in

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语听力第一册

Daily Activities I PART A Micro-Listening Phonetics Sound Recognition I. Directions: Listen carefully. You will hear ten pairs of words. If the words you hear are the same, write 'S' in the brackets. If different, write 'D'. 10 points 1. ________ 2.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语听力第一册

LESSON 7 Offering Help I PART A Micro-Listening The Alphabet Directions: You will hear the names of ten American states and their abbreviations spelt out for you. Listen carefully and write them down quickly. 20 points Example: Texas TX Name of the S

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语听力第一册

TERMINAL TEST Part I Listening Comprehension (15 minutes) Directions: This part is to test your listening ability. It consists of 3 sections. Directions: This section is to test your ability to give p

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 当代考试

TERMINAL TEST Part I Listening Comprehension (15 minutes) Directions: This part is to test your listening ability. It consists of 3 sections. Directions: This section is to test your ability to give p

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 当代考试

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 当代考试

You are in a strange city. It's late at night and you're tired. But you can't find your hotel. You sigh a deep sigh. It seems like you are dreaming a terrible dream. What is happening? This situation

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

Study II PART A Micro-Listening Sentence Structure Special Questions I. Directions: You will hear ten wh-questions. There is only one answer to each question. Listen carefully and underline the letter beside your choice. 10 points 1. Where is Miss Sm

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语听力第一册

Eve:I gave Tess the wrong direction to the beach. 伊芙:我和黛丝说错去海滩的路。 Grant:You did? 格兰特:真的? Eve:Yes. Look at the map. I told Tess to take 1-5 South. 伊芙:是啊,你看这张地图。我和黛丝说要坐

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Inside this nonexistence I know very clearly The directions, all the points Of every potential quarter I forge my wisdom Into an arc surrounding all I forge my heartbeat To a dome all heavens wide I know the sun and the moon The names of stars Their

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

要做好听写题,必须所把握好以下几点: (1)利用间隙,浏览全文,积极预测。听写题部分开头有一段较长的Directions,其长度约为150词左右,差不多等于听写短文本身。按每分钟130-150个词的

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

February 3 2月3日 Read it! 读读看! High definition is a new technology. 高画质电视是一项新科技, The station is updating its equipment. 电视台正在更新台内的设备。 Alex and Abby look at the directions. 亚力克斯和雅碧

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

男人篇:Men's Rules That Women Should Know We guys always hear the rules from our women. Here are Our rules. 我们男人总是听女人制订的规则,而以下就是我们男人的规则。 1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help s

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

四级考试落下帷幕,这次的四级对我们有什么影响?对我们以后的四级作文预测有什么指示性的建议,下面就跟小编一起看看感谢信的格式以及建议吧! Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 mi

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

歌舞青春3歌曲:毕业班学生必听! Just Wanna Be With You sung by Lucas Grabeel, Olesya Rulin, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens Ryan: Hmm, yeah, I've got a lot of things, I have to do, all these discrations, our future's coming soon, we're b

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Remember to be polite when asking for directions and dont forget to say thank you! 问路的时候切记一定要礼貌,不要忘记说谢谢。 Are you travelling to an English speaking country? If you are one of the most important things you are

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Always have you right here to follow Keep your hands over my eyes so I don't want to see where this will go I will keep my eyes closed Only know what was behind me But I don't want to see what's in front you lead You give me directions every time you

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅