Directions to the supply shop A: Mary? Can you tell me where the supply shop is? B: Sure. Its on basement level one. Turn right when you get off the elevator. A: Great! Thanks a lot! B: No problem, John. 办公用品店在哪? A:玛丽,能告诉我

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Types and Characteristics of Apartments Lily: Thanks for coming with me to meet the rental agent to view an apartment, but I think Im lost. Im supposed to be there in 10 minutes, but I cant find it. There are four different apartment complexes locate

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之日常生活

30 A Dish Washer Some people have dogs or cats as pets. One woman in New York keeps a monkey as her pet. This monkey can wash dishes. He washes the dishes for the woman every day. He likes to wash dishes and never breaks a dish. Sometimes he washes t

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(190) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

2101 Lesson Twenty-one Asking for Directions 问路 Excuse me. Is there a cafe nearby? 麻烦一下,这附近有咖啡店吗? Is there a net cafe nearby? Is there a net bar nearby? Is there a WC (washing closet) nearby? Is there a rest room nearby? Is ther a wa

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方英语900句

Please return your survey form to the researchers. 请把调查表交还给研究人员。 Please return your survey form to the researchers. 请把调查表交还给研究人员。 All right. 好的。 How many people have actually been investigated

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

加完了油,爸爸开着车向郊区行去,但是健忘的爸爸却突然忘记了去海滩的具体路线,这下爸爸有麻烦了,来看看怎么回事吧! Listen Read Learn Dad: Where are we heading, Shirley? Mom: It's up to you. Dad: En, I can't remember the exact direction. Mom: What happ

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Asking for directions 2 问路2 Excuse me, is there a Post Office here? Yes.There's one on the corner of 23th street. How do I get there from here? Just walk north for 3 blocks.It's next to the Mexico restaurant. How far is that? Oh,very close.Maybe 5

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(六)

Transcript: A. Go straight on. Then take the first left on to Green Street. Walk past the library and its the building next to the library on the left. B. Go straight on. Go past the traffic lights. You will see a shop on the right. Go past that and

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

1997年1月四级作文题及范文 Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic Practice Makes Perfect. You should write at least 100 words and you should base your composition on the outline (given i

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

2000年1月四级作文题及范文 Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic How I Finance My College Education. You should write at least 100 words, and base your composition on the outline (given

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

1992年1月四级作文题及范文 Directions: For this part you are allowed30 minutes to write a composition in no less than 100 words, on the topic: Is Failure a Bad Thing? You should base your composition on the following outline (give in Chinese

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Todd: So, Greg, you are quite the world traveler I hear. Greg: Um, yeah, I love traveling. I've been to probably around, I don't know, 20 different countries. I've lived in Thailand and South Korea and United Arab Emirates, and four different parts o

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

A: I'd like to speak with the apartment manager, please. B: This is he. What can I do for you? A: I'm interested in the apartment on Main Street. B: It's still available. Do you want to see it? A: Yes, I would very much like to see it. B: Does today

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Could I speak to the apartment manager? B: I am the apartment manager. How can I help you? A: I wanted to know if that apartment on Main Street is still for rent. B: I haven't rented it out yet. Would you like to see it? A: Yes, I want to see it.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

8、投诉信 directions: you live in a room in college which you share with another student. you find it very difficult to work there because your roommate always has friends visiting. write a letter to the accommodation Officer at the college. 1、要

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Well, I've been reading passages and articles from different sources, including newspapers, magazines, and websites. I just picked the words randomly from those sources. 我一直都有在阅读不

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Todd: So, Greg, you are quite the world traveler I hear. Greg: Um, yeah, I love traveling. I've been to probably around, I don't know, 20 different countries. I've lived in Thailand and South Korea and United Arab Emirates, and four different parts o

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Youre at a party. Somebody hands you a glass. Hey, come on over here! Somebody else shouts. You take a step and the next thing you know you are wearing that tasty beverage. But why? When we walk, we keep our torsos straight, dont we? Walking feels en

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Getting Lost! 迷路了! As darkness falls, Kathy and Evan find themselves lost. 天色渐渐暗了下来,凯西和艾凡发现他们迷路了。 K:This doesn't look like the highway, does it? 凯西:这条路看起来不像是高速公路,像吗

发表于:2019-03-18 / 阅读(264) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通