SALESPERSON: May I help you, sir? SIMON: Yes, I want to buy a VCR. SALESPERSON: Well, we have many models to choose from here. Do you have a particular brand you want? SIMON: No. I only want it to be a very good one. The best. It's a graduation gift

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 从零开始学口语

此文本有中文翻译,请大家点击图片打开大图。 把鼠标放在大图右下角,出现一个图标,点击可以放的更大,更清晰。

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 EPT美语 第二级(初高中适用)

此文本有中文翻译,请大家点击图片打开大图。 把鼠标放在大图右下角,出现一个图标,点击可以放的更大,更清晰。

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 EPT美语 第二级(初高中适用)

此文本有中文翻译,请大家点击图片打开大图 。把鼠标放在大图右下角, 出现一个图标,点击可以放的更大,更清晰。

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 EPT美语 第一级(初高中适用)

A: I really need to go shopping. B: What do you need to buy? A: I need to look for a new bedroom set. B: Where are you going to go look for one? A: I have absolutely no idea. B: You don't know where you want to look for one? A: I'm not sure where the

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: Hey, what are you doing here? B: I'm just shopping. A: What are you shopping for? B: Some new clothes. How about you? A: Same here. B: Have you found anything nice yet? A: I found a few pairs of pants. B: Where'd you get those? A: I found them at

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

John:I'm not gonna let you sell my brother's office. 约翰:我不会让你把我哥哥的办公室卖掉的。 Jenna:It's not up you or me. 珍娜:这不是你或我可以决定的。 It belongs to Jeremy and Elena. 杰米和艾莲娜才有权决定。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Toni / Mozambique speaker I think people should live together because by living together, you tend to find out, like the qualities in the partner that you want. And before marriage, it's important to confirm those qualities by living together. Antoin

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Since when did animals start providing us with our moral standards, particularly in the area of sex? 从什么时候开始,我们的道德标准是由动物来提供的?特别是性的道德这个领域。 I mean, think about this. ok. 我们想想

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

Unit 36 In a hotel(2) 第36课 在旅馆里(2) A traveler is checking into a hotel. 一名旅客正在办理住宿登记。 R: Here's your key. Check out time is 12 noon. If you want to stay until 6 p.m., it's another half day. After that you have to

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

购物须知篇 1. carry (商店)备有(货物) A: Can I help you find anything? A: 我可以帮你找什么东西吗? B: Yes. I'm looking for some IAMS dog biscuits for my dog. B: 是的。 我在找 IAMS 牌的狗饼干给我的狗。 A: No, I'm so

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

We demand of ourselves and others the highest ethical standards, and our products and processes will be of the highest quality. We are deeply committed to meeting the needs of our customers, and we constantly focus on customer satisfaction. We play a

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

He was ashamed to go on kneeling, ashamed to rise from his knees. 他很害羞跪下祷告。 At last, as it were from his inmost heart, a still, small voice seemed to breathe forth the words of the publican, 终于,好像从内心深处,一个微小

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

The first dawn of comfort came to him in vowing to himself that he would stand by that boy through thick and thin, 他发誓要支持那个孩子面对困难,因为他这个晚上做的好事, and cheer him, and help him, and bear his burdens, fo

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

A: I'm looking for some fresh produce that's on sale. B: Well, we just got in some mangoes. A: Mangoes. What are they? B: Well, it's a fruit with a big nut in it. A: Can you eat the nut? B: No, you peel off the skin and throw out the nut. A: How much

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: I'm looking for a pan I can use in my kitchen. B: What size pan were you thinking of? A: I've already got a small pan. I need a big one. B: Well, this one might work for you. A: Oh, no, that's way too heavy a pan for me. B: Here, lift this aluminu

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: I need a pan. B: Okay. Do you have a particular size in mind? A: Well, the bigger the better, I think. B: Look at this one. It's our biggest pan. A: Yes, that is big enough, but it's too heavy for me. B: Okay, we have the same thing in aluminum. A

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

Imagine getting a soft drink from a vending machine using only your smartphone. Or scanning a QR code to buy goods from a newspaper ad. 想象一下:只需用智能手机就能从贩卖机那儿买汽水,或者只需对报纸上的广告二维码扫

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

一幅恶心的图片对你怎么投票会有什么样的影响?通过调查和实验,心理学家David Pizarro为我们展示,人对恶心线索一张粪便照片,一种难闻的气味的敏感程度是如何和道德及政治保守主义相连

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:世界权势大转移

Whatever life may have in store for you each of you has a grand, lifelong project and that is the development of yourself as a human being 不管人生中等着你的是什么 你们每个人都有一个宏伟的终生项目 就是你自己作为人的

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲