Unit 69 Beachwear(1) 第69课 海滩装(1) Two people are in a store at the beach looking at swimwear. 两个人在海边的商店看泳装。 B: So are you going to get a new swimsuit? 男孩:你打算买一件新泳衣吗? G: Yeah, I think I'll

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

Unit 60 Renting an apartment(1) 第60课 租公寓(1) R: Hi, I'm here to look at the one-bedroom apartment you have for rent. 承租者:嗨,我来这儿要看你们出租的单卧室公寓。 M: Okay, come right this way. ( They walk over to the

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

Unit 51 Renting A Video(1) 第51课 租录影带(1) S: Welcome to ICUC Videos. How may I help you? 店员:欢迎光临ICUC影带店。我能为您效劳吗? C1: We'd like to rent a good horror film. 顾客甲:我们想租一部好看的恐怖片。

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

Unit 49 Alterations 第49课 修改衣物 C: Excuse me, I'd like to have these pants I bought here yesterday altered. Here's my receipt. 顾客:对不起,我想改一下昨天买的裤子。这是我的收据。 S: Certainly, sir. What would you

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

Unit 47 Buying Flowers 第47课 买花 F: Welcome to Flower Power, sir. What can I get for you? 花商:先生,欢迎光临动力花店。您要些什么吗? C: I'd like a dozen long-stemmed roses. 顾客:我想要一打长梗玫瑰。 F: Woul

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

Unit 42 Ordering Pizza(2) 第42课 订购披萨(2) W: What would you like on your pizzas? 工作人员:您的比萨上要放什么? C: We want one vegetarian supreme and one double pepperoni. 打电话者:我们要一份综合比萨和一份双层

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

Unit 41 Ordering a Pizza(1) 第41课 订购披萨(1) W: Pete's Pizza, may I help you? 工作人员:彼得比萨店,我能为您效劳吗? C: Yes, I have on e of your buy one, get one free coupons, and I'd like to order two large pizzas. 打电话

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

Unit 37 Coffee Break 第37课 喝咖啡小憩 W: What can I get for you, sir? 侍者:您需要什么呢,先生? C1 : One cup of coffee. 顾客一:一杯咖啡。 W: Cream or sugar? 侍者:需要加奶或糖吗? C1: I'd like it black with

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

CARL: I think we should do the floors before we work on the curtains and walls. SUE: Why? It doesn't make sense. If we do the floors first, and then paint the walls,we will get paint all over our new floor. CARL: Hmm. Maybe you're right. But I can't

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

在国外旅游时,难免会买一些礼品送给朋友。所以,学会几句的讨价还价 英语 口语还是很有好处的。尽管非常简单,不过对 英语 水平不是很好的人来说还是有好处的。以下总结三种杀价方式

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

[典型表达] What can I do for you? May / Can I help you? 你要买什么? I want / Id like a pair of sports shoes for my son. 我要为我儿子买双运动鞋。 How much is it? 多少钱? Thats too expensive, Im afraid. 恐怕太贵了。 Th

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: Does it look too big? B: It looks like it was made just for you. A: Yes, I like it. I'm going to get it. B: How would you like to pay for it? A: Here's my credit card. B: Now, if you'll just sign here. A: Yes. Here you are. B: So long. Have a nice

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: Did you need help with something? B: I'm having a problem with my washing machine. A: What is wrong with it? B: The water isn't draining from it. A: Is that the only problem? B: Everything else is working fine. A: I'm available if you'd like me to

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: What are you trying to do? B: I'm working on a budget. A: What kind of budget? B: I need to budget my shopping so that I don't spend all my money. A: What's your budget? B: I can spend about $300 per month. A: Why so little? B: The rest of my mone

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: I have to find a living room set. B: Where are you planning on looking for one? A: I don't know. B: I can tell you where I got mine. A: Where did you go to find yours? B: IKEA has beautiful furniture. A: Does the furniture from IKEA cost a lot? B:

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: Where is some fresh produce that's on sale? B: Well, I think you'll like the mangoes. A: I've never had a mango. B: It's a fruit. It has a big stone in it. A: Can you eat the stone? B: No. You would break all your teeth on it. A: How much are thes

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: Excuse me, but is this dress on sale? B: The dress was on sale yesterday. A: Are you sure? I'd be happy to pay the sale price today. B: I'm so sorry, but rules are rules. A: Okay. I'll just check out a few other stores. B: I'm sorry I couldn't hel

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

Listening to football, noisy restaurants and our favourite tunes on the radio have helped create the perfect shopping music. These are some of the top things that help us make better shopping decisions, according to new research conducted by eBay and

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

我要退货. I'd like to return this. / I'd like to get a refundonthis. 我想要换这个东西. I'd like to exchange this. A: Excuse me.I'd like to exchange this blouse. 对不起,我要换这件衬衫. B: Whats the reason? 什么原因? A: Its th

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

购物简明英语口语 这是多少钱? How much does this cost? 我喜欢这个。 I like this. 我要买这个。 I would like to take this one. 有没有别的颜色? Do you have any other colors? 我可以试穿这个吗? May I try this o

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语