商务口语大全 partⅠ 商业生活 -Unit 5 购物

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 商务口语大全

As things are, I see two dangers and they are linked. The first is that if the Church is quick to assert and slow to listen, it can give the impression to its own members that moral insight is never to be had outside Christianity and that can be hear

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 智慧人生篇章

A:Marco,I got a new fur coat for only 400 kuai. Marco,我花四百块就买了个大衣 B:What's it like. 什么样的? A:It has a hood.You know,with lots of fur.In Canada,this is like 4 or 5 hundre

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

A: What are you doing here today? B: I felt like doing smoe shopping. A: What are you going to buy? B: I need some new clothes. What about you? A: I'm trying tofind some clothes myself. B: Have you found anything that you like? A: I got a new pair of

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: I'm looking for some fresh produce that's on sale. B: Well, we just got in some mangoes. A: Mangoes. What are they? B: Well, it's a fruit with a big nut in it. A: Can you eat the nut? B: No, you peel off the skin and throw out the nut. A: How much

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 购物-Shopping

Twoministerswerediscussingmorality. Onewasconvincedthemodernworldwasdeclining. Hesaid,Premaritalsexisthereasonforourdownfall. Heproudlysaid,Ididn'tsleepwithmywifebeforemarriage,didyou? Theotherreplied,Ican'tremember.Whatwasyourwife'smaidenname? Notes

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

图片1 ethics n.伦理学,道德规范 例句:Ethics is study of human conduct. 伦理学是研究人类行为的学问。 ethnic adj. 人种的,种族的,异教徒的 例句:In the international cultural festival, all the ethnic groups

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 商务交际英语

to do some shopping; to go shopping 买东西 shopping centre 商业中心区 department store 百货商店 children's goods store 儿童用品商店 antique shop 古玩店 second-hand store 旧货店

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

The 5 Holiday Shopping Dos: 5件假日购物应该做的事情 1.Make a Budget 做好预算 Before you head to the mall, or Amazon, first establish your total budget for the holidays. Then, write a list of all the people you need to buy gifts for. No

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Kids these days are subject to moral panic, with older people telling them they are spoiled, too easily offended, until it comes to the point some people just don't want to be anywhere near youths. 现在的孩子们很容易遭受道德恐慌,因为

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

A: What are you calling about today? B: I scheduled a delivery for tomorrow. A: Is there a problem? B: I would like to reschedule. A: That shouldn't be a problem. B: Can I have it delivered the day after tomorrow? A: So, you want it delivered the day

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: I'm going to buy a new living room set. B: Where are you going to buy one? A: I'm really not sure. B: You like my living room set, don't you? A: Where did you buy it? B: I found mine at IKEA. A: Are they expensive? B: Everything I got from IKEA co

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: I need to find a new furniture set for my living room. B: Where are you going to find one? A: I have no idea. B: Do you want to know where I bought mine? A: Where'd you get it from? B: I got it from IKEA. A: How much did it cost you? B: It cost me

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: I'm interested in a store credit card. B: Okay. Here's the application form. A: ...Okay. I've filled everything out. B: Thank you. Now let me see a credit card, please. A: Certainly. Here's my VISA card. B: Very good. Thank you.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

今天我们要学的词是ethical。 Ethical, 合乎伦理道德标准的。 Elected officials should be held to the highest ethical standards, 民选产生的官员应该遵守最高标准的伦理和道德准则。 美国总统奥巴马星期一签署

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

初到美国的人外出购物遇到的一些会话,像有些很简单的句子,如 Charge or debit?常使得刚来美国的人觉得十分地困扰,不知道这句话到底在问什么东西,当然更别说要正确地回答了!下面的内

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Could you give me a discount? 能给我个折扣吗? 2. Are these clothes on sale? 这些衣服在特价吗? 3. Is the price negotiable? 这价钱可以商量嗎? 4. How about buy one and get one free? 买一送一怎么样? 5. Can you giv

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

I feel dumb mentioning this one the air but I'm going to do it.Ok. 我觉得在做节目时说这事有点傻 但我就说了 好的 You never mentioned the sweater I sent you on Cyber Monday. 你没提过我网购周一寄给你的毛衣啊 You sent

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

最近出国旅行的小伙伴们越来越多,不少小伙伴们都会去国外商场疯狂扫货。《小羊肖恩》影片片段中的这群小羊,偷偷潜入商店,不知所措地就穿走了老太太的衣服,这可是不对的哦。所以

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语