46.She went out to buy a new dress. 她去买新衣服了。 47.He had to go return a gift to the store. 他必须去把一件礼物归还给商店。 48.I need to buy a new umbrella. 我需要买一把新雨

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

您想要买点什么? Can I help you? 小姐,有人招呼您了吗? Are you being served, Miss? 我想要买一瓶香水。 I'd like to have a bottle of perfume. 对不起,在哪可以找到儿童玩具? Pardon me, where can I find toys? 对

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

17Buying a Jacket or Coat GLOSSARY trench coat a very long coat that has large pockets and is closed with a belt* Trench coats are comfortable because theyre big and loose. raincoat a coat made from fabric that keeps one dry when it is raining* When

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之旅行交通购物

你设计的椅子传达了你的怎样的价值观?设计师塞巴斯蒂安德特丁将向我们展示我们身边物品的设计是如何反映了设计者对道德和美好生活的想象。

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:美丽+潮流 表面之下

11Garage Sales GLOSSARY bargain hunter a person who always looks for the lowest price before buyingsomething; a person who always looks for cheap prices* Claire is a good bargain hunter. She went to four stores to find the best pricefor her new sofa.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之旅行交通购物

07Finding a Book at a Bookstore GLOSSARY non-fiction a type of writing about things that are true and are not imaginary* Most textbooks used in college and university classes are non-fiction. hardback a book with a hard cover that does not bend easil

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之旅行交通购物

03Speaking to a Store Clerk on the Phone GLOSSARY to carry to sell something at a store; to have an item in the store to buy* None of the stores in town carry Sakiras make-up, so shes going to buy itonline. selection variety; the number of different

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之旅行交通购物

06Questions About a Product GLOSSARY printer a machine that puts an image or text from a computer onto paper* This printer is great for printing photos at home. What Im wondering is... I would like to know; I want to know; I am curious about somethin

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之旅行交通购物

Chapter 18 Shopping in the Supermarket 第十八章 购物(逛超市) Part 1 Vocabulary 第一部分 词汇 1.supermarket 1.超市 2.grocery store 2.杂货店 3.shopping basket 3.购物篮 4.shopping cart 4.购物推车 5.potato chips 5.薯条 6.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 实境旅游英语

moderate a.中等的;温和的 vt.使缓和 vi.变缓和 modern a.现代的,现代化的 modest a.谦虚的,客气的;适度的 modify vt.修改,变更;缓和,减轻 moist a.潮湿的,微湿的 moisture n.湿气,潮湿 mold n.模子,

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语四级词汇拼读版

Differing roles in prehistoric times have evolved into differing shopping styles, the researchers believe. 相关研究专家坚信,由于男女在史前时代的分工不同,导致了他们不同的购物方式。 While women spent their days ga

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Retail therapy has long been a treat for millions of women who enjoy nothing better than a trawlround the shops. 购物疗法一向是众多女性的乐事,对她们而言,再没有什么比逛商店更好的事情了。 For those who pause long

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: Does it look too small? B: It fits you to a T. A: I agree. I'm going to buy it. B: Cash or charge? A: I'll charge it. B: Sign here, please. A: There you go. B: Good-bye, and thank you for shopping here.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: May I exchange this DVD player? B: Certainly. Do you have your receipt? A: Here you are. B: Now, why do you want to exchange it? A: It won't play a DVD. B: I'm sorry. I'll get you a new player. A: At first, I thought it was me. B: Okay, here's a n

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

Do Americans have any morals?That's a good question.Many people insist that ideas about right and wrong are merely personal opinions.Some voices,though,are calling Americans back to traditional moral values.William J.Bennett,former U.S.Secretary of E

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

Today I have been both murderous and merciful. 今天,我既凶残又仁慈。 I have deliberately mown down pensioners and a pack of dogs. 我故意杀死了领取养老金者和几条狗。 I have ploughed into the homeless, slain a couple of ath

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Face Transplants No Longer Science FictionFull face transplants are no longer science fiction fantasy,a leading surgeon has said,adding that they are technically feasible but ethically complex.Peter Butler from London's Royal Free Hospital call

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

古巴规范警察行为 HAVANA, March 31 (Xinhua) -- Cuba is drafting a bill to standardize the police conduct, including professional, ethical and humane treatment of suspects, state daily Granma reported Monday. We are working to institutionalize

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Now there was a man who stole a chicken from his neighbour evey day.This is not the way a man of moral principles should behave,he was told.Well,then I'll reduce the number,he replied,I'll steal one every month and next year I won't steal

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(261) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Science and technology 科学技术 The psychology of morality 道德心理学 Time to be honest 时间让人诚实 A simple experiment suggests a way to encourage truthfulness 由简单实验总结出让人诚实的方法 IS SIN original? 难道人性

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列