[00:05.60]Look at me. crying like an idiot. 看看我,哭得像个白痴 [00:09.20]You're not an idiot. 你不是白痴 [00:13.96]l see idiots every day. 我每天都能看见白痴 [00:17.76]You're not even close. 你一点也不像 [00:20.44]You

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-姐姐的守护者

AGRICULTURE REPORT - Thai Agriculture Minister Dismissed Over Bird Flu By Broadcast: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 This is Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Thaksin Shinawatra Th

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

Economics Report - South African Labor Laws Are Too Restrictive 经济报道 - 南非劳动法过于严格 From VOA Learning English, this is the Economics Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语经济报道。 South Africa's rate of unemployment i

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(四)月

【迷你对话】 A:I cannot ignore her suggestion. In fact I always value her suggestion. A:我没法对她的建议置之不理,实际上我总是很重视她的意见的。 B:I know. Maybe you willget the airif you go against her. B:我知道你要

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A:Okay, can I ask you something direct? B:Ha! It's not like you've ever been one to beat around the bush. A:Fair enough. Give it to me straight. Did she bully you into this? B:No, seriously . . . I really want this. A:I tell ya, when

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Dialogue 1: (Jingjing is invited for her first interview with the HR department of alarge software company) (京晶被一家大型软件公司人力部门邀请参加第一次面试) Xiao Gao: Thank you for coming, Jingjing, I've run through yo

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Lesson 72 Bravery Saves the Day 危机关头勇者在 Words: disfigure v. 损伤外貌,使边丑 disgraced adj. 不光彩的,丢脸的 disgruntle v. 使不高兴,使不满意 disgust n. 厌恶,嫌恶 dishearten v. 使气馁,使沮丧 disheveled adj. 凌乱的,不整洁的 disillusion v.

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

What do you see as the most difficult task in being a manager? 作为管理者,你认为最困难的工作是什么? When I have to let people go,who have made contributions and hae been loyal to the company over the years,due to downsizing or

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

What was the most difficult decision you ever had to make? 你曾经做过的最困难的决定是什么? When I had to let good employees go. 当我要解雇优秀员工的时候,我感到难以决定。 When the company I worked for was acquire

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Research suggests that this is particularly true for women in environments that emphasize individual performance or when women are working closely with men. 研究显示,在强调个人表现或男女紧密合作的环境中,这点尤其明显。

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 向前一步

Return To Sender 吵架之后:她退回我的信 演唱者:Elvis Presley 英文歌词 he put it his sack. Bright in early next morning, he brought my letter back. She wrote upon it: Return to sender, address unknown. No such number, no such zone.

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

to play ball on the ball 我们知道,美国人非常喜欢体育,特别是球类运动。他们热衷于橄榄球,垒球,篮球,网球和高尔夫球,等等。每当电视转播精彩球赛

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

1. Police say they found the bodies of three missing St. Louis area kids in the washer and dryer in the kids' apartment. Authorities say they were led there by a statement from the woman who'd earlier

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

Part One 你听不懂的 Ring the changes 变换说或做的方式 Kelly enjoys ringing the changes and her apartment is decorated very often. Paul rings the changes with what he wears every week. Sell someone down the river 出卖某人,背叛某人 Steven criticized

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方在线时时学英语

4. off 1) 离开(indicating departure)blow ~ 吹掉 drive ~ 击退 get ~ 下车,动身lift ~ 离开地面 make ~ 逃走 move ~ 离去 pack ~ 打发走 see ~ 送行 ship ~ 运往 start ~ 动身 send

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

今天要学一个短句:The jury is still out。 The jury is still out不是指陪审团还在外面玩,而是指一个问题还没有结论。美国前国务卿Baker在他的回忆录中说,如果美国攻打伊拉克能使这个国家获得自

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

The One With All The Kissing 本集简介: Monica and Chandler try to keep their relationship hidden: When Joey comes into the bathroom, Monica has to duck under the bubbles in the tub; Chandler accidentally kisses Monica good-bye in from of the oth

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

我们今天要讲的习惯用语都包含ship这个词。大家知道ship是船。水手当然是跟船关系最密切的人。水手间自有一套行话,然而这些原在船上通用的语言却逐渐流传到和船毫不相干的普通人中了。

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

昨天的圣诞节相信你肯定收到了不少的圣诞祝福,今天卡卡老师分享几个特别有意思的圣诞祝福语,来听听吧。 1. If tonight some big fat man kidnaps and throws you in to a sack, then please stay calm. Because man

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Oh, the power of a good nights sleep. A whole gamut ofpositive benefits can be seen from getting enough rest, but for many of us,hitting the sack can be challenging. Theres plenty of advice out there aboutwhat to do to get to sleep but what about wha

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening