[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 游戏介绍:做一个合格的校车司机很不容易,要负责接够100个小朋友,还要买冰激凌给他们吃。你完不成任务市长先生马上就会解雇

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语游戏蹦蹦球

Misunderstanding误解 Manager: What seems to be the problem? 出了什么问题? Miss Lewis: Your secretary seems to think she is being harassed. 你的秘书认为她被骚扰了。 Manager: What? You've got to be kidding me! 什么?你在和我开

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方商务口语

A: I'm wondering if I'll get fired. B: Forget it buddy. No one can sack you. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A: I should have made a better excuse that

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

各种节假日及假期在英文中如何表达呢? 泛指不用工作的休假时间用time off work或者time away from work,准假叫be granted。 Holiday和vacation在英语中意思接近,它们包括三种情况:一是为了休息(re

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

想要练习四六级口语?找不到方法?下面跟着小编一起用情景法练习四级口语,这些句型都是我们常用的,但是你真的会说吗?一起来看看吧! Dont neglect your duties! neglect不认真对待工作,不履

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

MILAN, Dec. 16 (Xinhua) -- Juventus head coach Antonio Conte said on Sunday his club will not sign any top player due to economic conditions. The January transfer window opens soon and newspapers in Italy claimed Juventus is finalising a deal to sign

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. Q: What are they talking about? A) The traffic. B) The weather. C) Their health. D) Their time-table. 2. Q: What can be concluded from the conversation? A) John missed a test. B) John has kept his job. C) John has stolen a car. D) John was called

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

I'm Not a Quitter 我不是轻易放弃的人 A young lady came in for her interview with the human resources department of a large company and handed the executive her application. 一位年轻的女士到一家大公司应聘面试,她把自己的材

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

KING:

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

氪辐射污染了火山熔岩。当校足球队教练在私人桑拿浴室洗温泉的时候,受过氪辐射的温泉水给了他自如操纵火焰的能力。这位具有25年执教经验的教练发现了自己的天赋,开始利用它扫平自己职业生涯中的障碍。有传闻说,教练在足球比赛中有欺诈行为。校长把他叫到办公室询问

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

近期,南非世界杯的激战的同时,网络赌球案却也在暗处轮番上演。7月8日,公安部通报:截至7月5日,各地公安机关在世界杯足球赛期间共打掉网络赌球团伙600余个。随着一批大案、要案的侦

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

They werent wearing sagging pants or revealing clothing. But dressing in an orange shirt is apparently enough to get fired at one Florida law firm, where 14 workers were unceremoniously let go last Friday. 他们并没有穿宽松的裤子或是太过暴

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

I just don't understand. 我真搞不懂 Yeah, there's a lot of things you don't understand. 你搞不懂的事情多了 Everyone is wearing a black tie. 别人系的都是黑领带 You're wearing a gray tie. 就你系了条灰的 This is acceptable

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 诉讼双雄第一季

Hiring Process by which a company assesses qualified individuals to fill openings in the company. 雇用 公司评估并选出符合条件的应聘者来公司任职。 Medical test Standard test to determine whether a potential employee is fit for d

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Everything OK Tom? 一切顺利吗,汤姆? Oh yeah, everything's cool. 一切顺利。 Actually Denise, it's not. 丹尼斯,其实不是这样。 I think we're all going to be sacked tomorrow by Mr Socrates. 我认为我们明天都会被苏格拉

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

【生词预览】 scheme计划,random任意的,strike up开始(谈话),reprimand训斥 【笑话原文】 Was He Fired? A co-worker had a unique scheme to meet women. Hed call a random number. If a man picked up, he apologized for dialing

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

今天要学一个短句:The jury is still out。 The jury is still out不是指陪审团还在外面玩,而是指一个问题还没有结论。美国前国务卿Baker在他的回忆录中说,如果美国攻打伊拉克能使这个国家获得自

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 学个词

Constance, we're sorry, we are late. 康斯坦斯,抱歉我们迟到了 I don't wait. I don't wait for anything. I already have the iPhone 8. 我讨厌等,我从不等任何事物。我都已经有第八代iphone了 Sorry, we couldn't help it. We

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

ROME, Dec. 22 (Xinhua) -- Pasquale Marino was named to coach Genoa in place of Alberto Malesani, the Serie A side confirmed on its website on Thursday. The replacement came after a series of poor results for the club with a lastest 6-1 defeat in Napl

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Meantime, inside the FBI, morale among agents had taken a beating months before last night's firing of Director James Comey. We take a look at how agents have been responding and what it means for the bureau's work going forward with Matt Apuzzo. He

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列