-Edward: Do you want to go? -Bella: Yeah. -Edward: Shall we? -Bella: You're serious? -Edward: Why not. See, you're dancing. -Bella: At prom. Edward, why did you save me? If you just let the venom spread, I could be like you by now. -Edward: You don't

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

-Bella: I know what you are. -Edward: Say it. Out. Loud. Say it. -Bella: Vampire. -Edward: Are you afraid? -Bella: No. -Edward: Then ask me the most basic question. What do we eat? -Bella: You won't hurt me. Where are we going? -Edward: Up the mounta

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

模仿文本:But today, the light spills back, and the covers come off, and the last bits of building rubbish have been swept away, and the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam, one of the world's great culture palaces re-presents itself, remodelled, reorganis

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本:Now with protest strikes by hundreds of thousands of Argentine workers, bringing much of the country to a standstill, Cristina Kirchner's been on the attack again. Today is the deadline for Argentina to come up with some new figures fo

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本:A shop that takes back unwanted purchases, no questions asked, communicates that it is confident about the quality of its products, and is likely to be trusted. A business that deals well with complaints, as opposed to sending customer

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: It's expected to come into force later this month. It includes a provision requiring mental health professionals to report patients who they think are likely to harm themselves or others. Now that provision is causing alarm and anger

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: With a budget deficit of $1 trillion and counting, you might think what America needs at the moment is a strong dose of austerity, a la Europe. But the prospect of new measures to boost government revenue and rein in spending is causi

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: Now so many people have a virtual existence these days. They live at least in part in a virtual world. But when you die what happens to your virtual life? Does it pass on, go to another better place? Or does it linger forever? In a r

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: Nothing tells you more about globalisation, our hyperlinked-up world, than the ways we shop, cook and produce our food. And nowhere have its effects been as dramatic as in China. Global agribusinesses have moved in to produce cheap me

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: Well next to the Australian Open Tennis Championships, and the American teenager Sloane Stephens caused the biggest upset at this year's event when she rallied to beat an injury-hampered Serena Williams in the quarter-finals. Stephens

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: The radical Muslim cleric Abu Hamza and four other men have arrived in the United States to face terrorism charges. The five were flown out of Britain late last night within hours of the High Court rejecting their final efforts to hal

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

莫罕达斯卡拉姆昌德甘地(1869年10月2日-1948年1月30日),尊称圣雄甘地,是印度民族解放运动的领导人和印度国家大会党领袖。他是现代印度的国父,也是提倡非暴力抵抗的现代政治学说甘地

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名人堂

沃伦甘梅利尔哈定为美国第29位总统( 任期1921年3月4日--1923年8月2日),生于俄亥俄州,卒于任期内。1865年。父亲乔治哈丁在南北战争时应征入伍,后教过书,从过医。母亲菲比是个医生。哈丁在

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 历届美国总统简介

1. gamut /ˈgmət/ n. 整个范围;全部 --entire range of anything from one extreme to another After the test I thought at first I had done very well, then quite well, and finally, poorly. I ran the gamut from confidence to despair. 考试后起初

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文词汇

1. dermatologist /ˌdɜ:məˈtɒlədʒɪst/ -- physician specializing in dermatology, the science dealing with the skin and its diseases The patient with the skin disorder is under the care of a dermatologist. 那个患皮肤病的病人正在接受皮

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文词汇

1. acronym /'krənɪm/ -- name formed from the first letter or letters of other words The word radar is an acronym for Radio Detecting And Range. radar这个词由Radio Detecting And Range 的首字母组成(首字母缩略词)。 2. homonyms /'hɒmə

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文词汇

1. genre /ʒɑ:r/ -- kind; sort; category Allan Poe was the originator of a genre of detective story. 爱伦坡是一类侦探小说的创始者。 2. progenitor /prəʊˈdʒenɪtə/ -- ancestor to whom a gruop traces its birth; forefather The Bible

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文词汇

Chuck: Just remember that we have a lot to accomplish today, so lets just get what we need and go, okay? Ayaka: Sure, we just need a few tools for our DIY project. The power tools are over there. Chuck: Whoa, were not getting power tools. We just nee

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 :来自外星球的机器人大举入侵地球,为了维护地球的安全,绿巨人挺身而出。按SKIP ,再按START GAME 进入游戏。鼠标控制,点击鼠标

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习小游戏

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 :choose the head for the animals游戏画面中会出现一只小动物,用鼠标点击动物的头,如果不对,它会让你重试,对了,小动物就会介绍自

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习小游戏