Topic 1-Don't Let Lawbreakers Gain or Those Abiding By Rules Suffer The video of a recent fatal traffic accident has gone viral. It shows the driver who broke the law and caused the accident to happen didn't get injured, but a taxi driver who followe

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic 1 - Underground Tube Baby Market The demand of tube babies has been increased in China. Recently, a woman received the tube baby treatment from an underground clinic in Guangzhou and ended up with her body seriously hurt. Why did she go to the

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic 1-Different Recall Policy of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Samsung has finally decided to recall all the Note 7 smartphones sold in the Chinese mainland and pull the model from sale last Tuesday. Yeah, but thats after one month since Samsung have recal

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic 1-Profit-led private schools banned from compulsory education system The Chinese legislature has banned profit-led private schools from the nine-year compulsory education system. Some people argued that it was a setback of Chinese education pol

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic 1-Universal Studios to open theme park in Beijing After the Disneyland opened its theme park in Shanghai earlier this year, another foreign theme park is planning to come to the Chinese capital. Universal Studios plans to open a theme park in B

Exclusive Interview with WHO Expert Promoting health, promoting sustainable development, it's our health, our future and our choice. So let's talk about health with Dr. Bernhard Schwartlander, World Health Organization Representative in China, and Ai

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic 1-Nude pictures as IOU for online loan According to media reports, female university students have undertook risky loans via P2P platforms whereby they are required to submit nude photographs of themselves as collateral to loan sharks. If payme

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic 1 - PayPal Cross-Border Consumer Research 2016 With the development of technology commerce opportunities are opening up everywhere, across different borders, on-demand and via any device. New research has revealed that with these technological

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

December the 1st is World AIDS day. On todays program,well talk about everything you need to know about HIV and AIDS. The progress and obstacles China faces as a nation thats making more effort in fighting the disease. And of course, treatment that

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic 1-Using child labor in eastern China A video exposed what bears striking resemblance to a 19th century child labor sweat shop has gone viral. Footage of underage workers slaving away in garment factories in Changshu, eastern China's Jiangsu Pro

D: Brought youthis. E: I thoughtthat was gone. Thank you. Please give it back. D: I just haveto say something. E: Why do youhave to say it with my necklace? D: Well...Becausewhat I'm about to say is... probably the most selfish thing I've ever saidin

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Laurel: is everything ok? You look worried. Tommy: not worried, just my father called. Laurel: and how did that go? Tommy: he invited us to dinner for tonight. Laurel: oh~ Tommy: apparently he wants to mend some fences, but thanks to him, I cant affo

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

(律所想让律师Malcom入伙,Kalinda在宴会上假意接近Malcom调查他的背景,发现这人衣冠楚楚却难掩猥琐本质) crash [krʃ] v. 破坏,搞砸 Kalinda: No, I was just... Malcolm: Introduce whom? Malcolm Overby. Kalinda: Ka

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

MORT:King Julien,what are they? What are they?! KING:They are aliens (外星人).Savage(凶残的,未开化的) aliens from the savage future. MINISTER:Theyve come to kill us.And take our woman.And our precious metals(金属). KING:Get up

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

(Robin and Lily walk in towards sink area) Robin: So, do you like Mike? Lily: Do you like Mike? Robin: Of course I do. Why? Lily: It just doesn't seem like it. You won't share your food. You won't wear a 8 . Robin: Ah, Lily, you know me, I'm just not

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

East Africa is home to 60% of the world's camels and probably consumes more of their milk than any other region of the world, but how much is the camel dairy trade really worth? 东非的驼乳产量占世界60%,那里也是消费驼乳最多的地区

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿句子:But first US travel alerts for Europe are rare. There were just two in the past decade, in October, 2010 and in March this year. 概况:据美国媒体报道,美国国务院近日发出一项旅行警告,提醒美国公民欧洲各

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: Well now, two other news. The leader of the conservative opposition in Australia has outlined tough new policies to deal with asylum-seekers. With the general election only weeks away, Tony Abbott has said that under his plans, tens o

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: Italianpolice have confirmed they've raided the hotel rooms of Asafa Powell, Sherone Simpson and a physical trainer after the Jamaican sprinter's tested positive for banned stimulants. Elsewhere the sportswear company Adidas has suspe

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

So I grew up in East Los Angeles, not even realizing I was poor. My dad was a high-ranking gang member who ran the streets. Everyone knew who I was, so I thought I was a pretty big deal, and I was protected, and even though my dad spent most of my li

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习