[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 如何开始: 游戏加载完成后点击play再点下let's go开始游戏。 游戏目标: 尽量用最快的速度,找出全部隐藏的字母即可过关。 游戏介绍: 这是

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(212) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语游戏在线玩

Some Advice on Learning English We''d better develop our interest in English at the beginning of our study. To develop interest in English study is not very hard. We may have the feeling of satisfaction and achievement from our English study when we

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

安娜尤利耶芙娜奈瑞贝科(俄文:Анна Юрьевна Нетребко,转写:Anna Jur'evna Netrebko,1971年9月18日-)是来自俄罗斯,当红于世界歌剧界的女高音歌手。 Anna Netrebko is one of operas leading

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名人堂

1.有趣的漫画 Can I have some blue berries, big bird. 大鸟,我能来点蓝莓吗? No,the berries are only for me.They are my own. 不行,这些浆果是我一个人的,只有我能享用。 Can I heve some leaves,tiny caterpillar? 小毛毛

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字5B

Japanese sports The major spectator sports in Japan that draw large crowds are professional baseball and soccer. Rugby and volleyball are also popular sports. The national sport of Japan is sumo, main

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 七田真超右脑英语学习法

Japanese mothers An increasing number of Japanese women today work even after getting married. And even after having b baby, it’s likely that the mother will leave the baby at a childcare center in

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 七田真超右脑英语学习法

Topic 1-Fresh produce with bleak business prospect online From fresh vegetables, salmon fillet, baby diapers to furniture, everything seems to be at your fingertips. Chinese consumers can pretty much buy anything online. And we love it! Despite high

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic 1-Shops along the street dismantled in Beijing and Shanghai Many storefronts facing the street have been dismantled in Beijing and Shanghai since the beginning of the year. Windows along the street have been sealed, walls have been built to rep

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic 1-Pilot operation of not suing elderly over 60 for minor offences A media report showed that the Pudong District of Shanghai is carrying out a pilot operation that elderly offenders over the age of 60 will not be charged for minor offences. Is

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

《英语错不起》栏目收录了人们在日常生活中容易用错的英语口语表达,是纠正易错英语表达,学习正确的交际英语口语的好帮手。通过学习本栏目,英语学习爱好者可以掌握地道的英语口语

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语错不起

《英语错不起》栏目收录了人们在日常生活中容易用错的英语口语表达,是纠正易错英语表达,学习正确的交际英语口语的好帮手。通过学习本栏目,英语学习爱好者可以掌握地道的英语口语

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语错不起

1. How Long Will It Take to Learn English 学会英语要多长时间 【背景介绍】 初到美国的中国学生,往往要先过语言关,然后才可以选修其他的课程。下面这段对话就是一个正在进修语言的中国学生的

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话

模仿文本: Chelsea players including defender Garry Cahill say they're united behind manager Roberto Di Matteo despite a run of just two wins in seven matches. They'll face Juventus later in the Champions League, knowing the victory would send t

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Your spoken english is pretty good. Please tell me your experience in learning English. I don't know what to say. What do you want to know? What's your method of learning? Let me think a minute. I think I always try to take every chance of practice.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Topic 1-Expensive dental implant A national policy advisor has revealed that if one undergoes a dental implant of all teeth, the treatment can be as expensive as buying a BMW car. Is the treatment really that expensive? How can we make it affordable?

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

模仿文本: David Boyle, at the New Economics Foundation, doesn't see the middle class as wealthy or gregarious. He argues that it's been killed stone dead and he's identified the murderer. Just like on the Orient Express, it wasn't one killer, b

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Topic 1-Number of Male Teachers Drops A study shows that the number of male school teachers continues to drop in China. Why is that? Will it be a serious problem? Topic 2-China's 4 Year Old Backpacking Superstar Two backpacker Chinese parents have ta

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

模仿文本: I think there is every chance of the mounting a bid and for it to be a successful one, if you look at the way that the golfing economy is travelling, it is heading east. We know that many more of the European Tours events are played i

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: Staying with football, defending champions Bayern Munich will face Arsenal in the last 16 of the European Champions League and in another outstanding tie Manchester City will face Barcelona. So less than a week after defeating Bayern

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀