Moira: Laurel. Laurel: Mrs. Queen! What are you . Moira: its Oliver. Somethings happened. Laurel: it's been all over the news. Moira: these charges are ludicrous ['ludɪkrəs]. Laurel: I know. Can I ask you, whos representing him? Moira: well, thats

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Rachel: Harvey called. He said Batmans gonna turn himself in. Bruce: I have no choice. Rachel: you honestly think thats gonna keep the Joker from killing people? Bruce: maybe not. But I have enough blood on my hands. And Ive seen now what I would hav

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Tommy: I wanted to talk to you about last night. Laurel: you mean how I saved your asses? Youre welcome. Tommy: ok, first of all, we shall never, ever speak of that ever again. And secondly, I think you know that I meant the other thing. Laurel: I do

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Oliver: you went to law school. You said you would. Laurel: yeah, everyones proud. Oliver: Adam Hunts a heavy hitter. You sure you want to get in the ring with him? Laurel: five years and you want to talk about Adam Hunt? Oliver: no, not really. Laur

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Elena: IsStefan here? Damon: Yep! Elena: Whereis he? Damon: Andgood morning to you, little miss I'm on a mission. Elena: Howcan you be so arrogant and glib after everything that you've done? Damon: Andhow can you be so brave and stupid to call a vamp

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Tommy: you left the party pretty quick last night, even after I made sure the bar was stocked with pinot noir. Laurel: it wasn't really my scene. Tommy: I thought maybe you and Oliver went mano-a-mano again. I saw you two head out. Laurel: theres not

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

-Jenny: Well, that's all of it. -Blair: Thank you so much. I don't know what Iwould've done without you. Thank you. -Jenny: That's okay. Yeah, it was fun. -Blair: Im glad. It's all part of your education andit looks like you're learning. it's a nice

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

DAVID SEDARIS: I wear green velvet knickers, a forest green velvet smock and a perky little hat decorated with spangles. This is my work uniform. I've spent the last several days sitting in a crowded, windowless Macy's classroom, undergoing the first

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

【模仿句子】 But first a small detachment of Afghan government forces is reported to be hold up in a military base in the south of the country, surrounded by the Taliban.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿句子:Steel analyst Peter Brennan of SP Global Platts is monitoring developments. I asked him what was happening to the global steel price. 翻译:来自标准普尔全球普氏的钢铁业分析人士Peter Brennan一直在关注事情的进

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿句子: Nicola Adams became the first female boxing champion in London in 2012, and at Rio she triumphed again. Nicola, welcome back. Medal's in a sock, why? Yeah. It's actually easier to transfer, and it stops it getting scratched. 翻译:

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

【模仿句子】 But we begin in Brazil where the suspended President Dilma Rousseff has been facing the country's senators at her impeachment trial. 概况:弹劾案最终表决还有一天,被强制停职的巴西总统迪尔玛罗塞夫29日出

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿句子:When she was a little girl, she was desperate to go to school but it was out of the question. The Taliban were in control and they were against education for girls. 翻译:她从小就非常渴望去上学,但是在塔利班的控制

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: But first today the White House is on the back foot right now over our revelations about widespread government surveillance of telephone and Internet activity. We reported yesterday on reports that America's National Security Agency, NS

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

❤ 模仿文本:It's a jacket to remember, Charles, I have to say. Your book is one of my very very favourite things in this year's festival. I mean it is an amazingly accomplished book. This sweeping global history of the year 1913. And Charles,

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: Manchester City have announced they'll be the majority owner of a new major league soccer franchise from 2015. They've agreed a partnership with baseball team New York Yankees to form the New York City Football Club. They plan to buil

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

❤ 模仿文本:Yes. A piccolo cello is a cello with five strings. It's slightly smaller than a normal Baroque cello, may be 7/8th of the size. And the fifth string is a top string tuned in E whereas a normal cello the top string is tuned in A. An

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Lake of Autumn I remember quite clearly now when the story happened. 我仍清晰地记得故事发生的时候 The autumn leaves were floating in measure down to the ground, 秋叶翻飞,飘落一地。 recovering the lake,where we used tom like c

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Topic 1-Suicide among rural seniors Chinas elderly who live in the countryside are more prone to ending their lives as opposed to city folks in the same age group. What went wrong? Topic 2-Man Sues Blogger for Insulting Henan People A resident of Hen

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic 1-Employees Forced to Work on 9-9-6 Shift News of employees working the 9-9-6 shift without getting remuneration has gone viral on Chinese social media. Another internet company came up with a even worse version of this shift that takes away al

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议