Topic 1- Xuanhuan novels become the most popular Chinese web novels abroad Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, The Twilight Saga and the Harry Potter seriesChinese readers are familiar to these western fantasy novels. Now, Chinese fantasy novels or 玄

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic 1-Counterfeit designer bag auctioned on judicial auction website A fake Louis Vuitton handbag was auctioned on Taobao's judicial auction webpage of a local court in Henan Province. Should counterfeit items ever be auctioned? What should be done

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic 1-China-US co-produced movies not doing well There have been 71 China-US co-produced films passing through the industries checking and entering system, to be released into the Chinese film market in 2016. Why is there such an effort being made

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic 1-Solo-living youths on the rise in China China has lately witnessed an increase of so-called empty-nest youth that young people who live alone away from the family home. Latest report found that solo-living makes youths feel extra lonely in co

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic 1-Does the Chinese health checkup industry need its own health check? Owing to a large and aging population base, uneven distribution of medical resources among regions, and continuous advance of health care reform, the market for health checku

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic 1-Does your parents' income affect your choice of career? A new study shows that family background plays a deciding role in students' acceptance to schools, career selection, and even their entry salary level in China. Topic 2-Classical Chinese

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic 1-What to do with old mobile phones According to The Economic Reference Press, a newspaper, China has approximately 1 billion idle mobile phones, probably resting in your drawer collecting dust. How should we deal with old mobile phones that ha

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic 1-Should surrogacy be allowed to encourage child birth? A recent report on People's Daily has pointed out that surrogacy should be allowed to some extent for families that prefer to have a second child but fail to get pregnant. Is China ready f

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic 1-A new card, a new life? In 2017, China's social security cards are going to be versatile in the lives of Chinese people. This new system allows for social security cards to become a bank card, a library card, a travel card and an ID card, all

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(300) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic 1-Highlights of 2017 Government's Work Report The fifth session of the 12th National People's Congress, China's top legislature, kicked off at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing on March the 5th. In the 2017 government's work report at the

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Toipc 1-Chinese TV stars being dubbed The corrupting entertainment industry It's common to see in today's Chinese TV drama series that key actors have been dubbed. A team of voice actors read out the lines in the studio after the filming process ends

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic 1-Young woman sells eggs to buy iPhone7 A young woman sold 20 of her eggs for 25 thousand Yuan, and used the money to buy an iPhone 7. The procedure is illegal and dangerous. How can we avoid such illegal practice? Topic 2-Kids' coding courses

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic 1-Why Chinese are unwilling to donate their cadavers As traditional perceptions change, more people are becoming inclined to donate their organs after death to save the lives of other people. But the donation of bodies for medical research and

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

For the past 100 years, people believed middle age to be around 50 years old. This is when we start to grow 'old'. However, new research says we have to change this. A study from the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIAS) in Aust

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语生活新闻

A small town in Italy has passed legislation requiring people to use only silent fireworks in displays and celebrations. The new measure is to ensure the wellbeing of dogs and other pets. The town of Collecchio in the province of Parma has decided th

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语生活新闻

Why It's Wonderful To Make Friends WithPeople Who Enjoy Being Alone 和独处之人做朋友 They will genuinely want to spend time with you. 他们真的想和你一起度过时光。 People who enjoy being alone don't hangout with people because th

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

DANIEL:Whatare you still doing here? TYLER: Waitingfor you, Danny. Always waiting for you. DANIEL:Youneed to go. Now. TYLER: Stepahead of you. I got myself a ticket back to Cali tonight. I thought maybe youcould come with me. I mean, come on.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Alex: Dr. Coopers office. Amy: oh, hello, who are you? Alex: Im Alex, Dr. Coopers assistant. CanI help you? Amy: Id like to speak to Sheldon. Alex: Im sorry. Hes asked me to hold allcalls unless youre Stephen Hawking, his mother or himself from the f

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

-Blair: What are you doing? -Nate: I'm going to Victrola. I promised Chuck. Itsimportant to him. -Blair: I saw your father get arrested. Why didn'tyou come to me? I would've listened. -Nate: I've tried, Blair. But every time I try,somethings got your

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Laurel: before you start yelling Dad: why would I yell? You are only defending the man that killed your sister. Laurel: Oliver did not kill Sarah. Dad: if it wasn't for him, she wouldn't have been on that boat. Laurel: have you consider the possibili

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音