Someone once said ____________1_____________, but I believe everything that happens, happens for a reason. You dont know how to flirt, do you, Dawson? I guess * will be。 You did. Well what are you gonna do about it? Do you mind doing that again? Th

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

My Christmas Miracle For many of us,one Christmas stands out from all the others,the one when the meaning of the day shone clearest.My own truest Christmas began on a rainy spring day in the bleakest year of my life. Recently divorced,I was

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

I am nature's greatest miracle. Since the beginning of time never has there been another with my mind, my heart, my eyes, my ears, my hair, my mouth. None that came before, none that live today, and none that come tomorrow can walk and talk and move

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

I Believe I Can Fly《我相信我能飞翔》1998格莱美(R.Kelly ) 美国歌手凯利的一首格莱美获奖歌曲,后来被选为电影《空中大灌蓝》的主题曲,别克汽车的 广告曲也是它。歌词写的很向上:只要我相信

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

这首歌是两位超级女歌手玛丽亚凯丽与惠特尼休斯顿为迪斯尼影片《埃及王子》联袂配唱的主题曲。电影中,When you believe是对摩西率领希伯莱人出埃及的回眸与赞颂,它让我们相信希望虽渺茫

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

金曲When You Believe-《埃及王子》插曲 这首歌是两位超级女歌手玛丽亚凯丽与惠特尼休斯顿为迪斯尼影片《埃及王子》联袂配唱的主题曲。电影中,When you believe是对摩西率领希伯莱人出埃及的回

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

I remember thinking *bout forever 还记得我曾思考永恒 Sitting there with you by the river 与你相伴坐在河边 We danced in the little lights 我们在微光中起舞 And felt for the first time 而第一次,我陷入爱情 I remember t

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

吉尔伯特泰勒所拥有的研究机会不是每一位脑科学家都所希望拥有的:她有严重中风,并且观察到她大脑的功能--运动,语言,自我意识-一个接一个关闭。这真是令人惊讶的故事。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:美妙的神经系统

英语新词:这些cle/ule后缀单词 你理解对了么? 以cle或ule后缀的名词常表示 small (小的) 含义。 article n. 文章;物品;条款;[语] 冠词。 circle n. 循环,周期;圆;圈子;圆形物。 cubicle n. 小卧室;

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(328) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

今天分享的是一篇感人的小故事。 重点词汇 autism n.孤独症,自我中心主义 deprive vt. 剥夺,夺去,使丧失 chitchat n.闲谈,聊天 relish有滋味;有的味道 stream 流,流动; CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS by Stephan

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

One warm evening many years ago 犹记得多年前,那个让人暖心的夜晚 After spending nearly every waking minute with Angel for eight straight days, I knew that I had to tell her just one thing. So late at night, just before she fell asleep

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

After a dozen assembled boards had been approved by Wozniak, 12块组装好的主板经过沃兹尼亚克检验合格后, Jobs drove them over to the Byte Shop. 被乔布斯送到了Byte Shop。 Terrell was a bit taken aback. 特雷尔有点儿吃惊

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

You Are a Marvel你是一个奇迹Each second we live is a new and unique moment of the universe, a moment that will never be again. And what do we teach our children? We teach them that two and two make four, and that Paris is the capital of France.

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

When snow or ice was on the ground, it was impossible for him to walk, even with help. 每当冰封大地,雪花飘飘的时候,若是没有帮助,他简直举步维艰。 At such times my sisters or I would pull him through the streets of Broo

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Sure, said the doctor. 不错,医生说, But somebody taught you, didn't they? 不过你是有人教的,对吗? My mother taught me. 是我妈妈教的。 Well, who taught a spider? 那么蜘蛛是谁教的呢? A young spider knows how to s

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

You don't suppose that that spider ... began Mr. Zuckerman - but he shook his head and didn't finish the sentence. 你想,不会是那蜘蛛朱克曼先生开口说可他摇摇头,没把话说完。 Instead, he walked solemnly back up to the hous

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

1. Turkeys Pamukkale 土耳其的棉花堡 Turkeycan offer you not only the numerous seas it is surrounded by. Here you can see the wonderful hot springs of Pamukkale. The view is breathtaking both by day and at night. It is very likely that you have

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When this trio of giant pandas were born, vets said the chances of them all surviving were next to nothing - but the baby girl and her two brothers have defied predictions to reach 100 days old in perfect health. 兽医曾说,这三只熊猫全部存

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

wonder 作名字讲意思指奇迹或奇观。习语a nine days' wonder 的字面意思是一个只持续了九天的奇迹,喻指轰动一时即被遗忘的人或物,有时和a flash in the pan同意。 Dialogue: A: John seems to be in high cott

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

重点词汇 give up 放弃;交出 miracle n. 奇迹,奇迹般的人或物; 1. I'm not giving up on you. You don't understand this yet, but people need you. So let's get back to work. 我不会放弃你的。你现在还不明白,但是人们需

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语