Surgery has saved or improved millions of lives. Its amazing to think that doctors have the ability to cut us open and repair us. Some of the surgery nowadays is unbelievable. Doctors and surgeons can replace organs like the heart, operate on the bra

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-S

人们说,心安即是家,所以欢迎回家!去年夏天,一名当铺小伙Phillip Phillips摇身变成超级巨星,Phillip Phillips的出道歌曲已售出三百万张,全美家喻户晓,但他不是唯一的神话,他与美偶最佳歌

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十二季

Such a feeling's coming over me 这样的感觉向我靠近 There is a wonder in most everything I see 仿佛我身边注定隐藏奇迹 Not a cloud in the sky got the sun in my eyes 在我眼中 天空万里无云,日光照耀眼睛 And I won't be

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 Friends 老友记全10季英语插曲

下一班去伦敦的飞机几点起飞 What time does the next plane to London leave? 伦敦摩天轮 1. born and raised 土生土长 2. Ferris wheel 摩天轮 3. countdown 倒数 4. miracle 奇迹 伦敦是我非常喜欢的一个城市,也是Mr.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

The Miracle Technique Regaining Long-Lost Listening Skills The trouble with starting accent training after you know a great deal of English is that you know a great deal about English. You have a lot of preconceptions and, unfortunately, misconceptio

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

【英文】 -Mom, Dad, guess what? My teddy bear's alive! -Really? Well, isn't that exciting. -No, Mom, he's really alive.Look. -Merry Christmas,everybody. -Jesus H. Fuck! -Let's all be best friends. -Oh, my God!John, get away from that thing.Get ov

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

You Are a Marvel Each second we live is a new and unique moment of the universe that will never be again And what do we teach our children? That two and two make four, and that Paris is the capital of France? We should say to each of them: Do you kno

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本

Our love is unconditional 我们拥有无条件的爱 We knew it from the start 我们从最初就知道如此 I see it in your eyes 我能在你的眼眸中看到 You can feel it from my heart 你能通过我的内心来感受 From here on after 从这

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Many nights we've prayed With no proof anyone could hear And our hearts a hopeful song We barely understood Now we are not afraid Although we know there's much to fear We were moving mountains long Before we know we could There can be miracles When y

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

[00:00]C:I marvel that you can be so contemptuous of me, and on the same day you lose your job! [00:05]L:Lose it? I didn't lose it. It's not like Oops, where' d my job go? I quit. [00:08]C:Oh, oh, oh, oh, and I want to thank you for putting me

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英美人天天都在说的4000句:跟着影视学最真实的口语

She still misses her second husband, activist Tom Hayden, who died in 2016. He was brilliant. He was a movement star, Fonda says. 她仍然想念于2016年去世的第二任丈夫、维权人士汤姆海登(Tom Hayden)。他很聪明。他是一个运动

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 人物杂志

Sarah McLachlan - Ordinary Miracle It's not that unusual When everything is beautiful It's just another Ordinary miracle today The sky knows when it's time to snow Don't need to teach a seed to grow It's just another Ordinary miracle today Life is li

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

周美欣You're my angel once upon a time, an angel in the sky, made comfort every night, once upon a time, the angel loved me so, it's a miracle in the snow, my heart won't be cold my dear, you are my angel, tell me what you know, some

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Topic 1-Is skiing more dangerous than we think? Skiing has become the latest fashionable sport taken up by the Chinese middle class, since China won the bid on hosting the twenty-twenty-two Winter Olympic Games. The enthusiasm has been shadowed by t

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

The answer came to him after five long days of walking up and down the streets of the Lower East Side, just as he was about to give up hope. 在这个街上来来回回走了好些天,正当他觉得无望的时候,未来的答案却明朗起来,

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

In a distant valley this one tiny child may be the bravest girl in the world. When I almost died, it was just after middday. She grew up surrounded by women with hidden faces and men in the shadows who destroy girls schools through accidents at faces

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(196) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

08泰康人寿超红广告歌:幸福时光 The world is wild Eric Caspar How can we forget that we need love Even if some hearts are made of stone. Baby, yeah, you know what's on my mind, I don't believe the world is fine, I think we have to wake u

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Many nights we pray with no proof anyone could hear 许多夜晚我们曾恳切祈祷,不能证明任何人可以听到 And our heart's a hopeful song we barely understood 我们的心如一阕希望之歌,自己难以参透 Now we are not afraid

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

今天分享的是一首治愈系的歌。 Ordinary Miracle Sarah McLachlan 重点词汇 unusual adj.与众不同的; 不常见的,不普通的,难得的,罕有的; ordinary adj.普通的; 一般的; 平常的; 平庸的; miracle n.奇迹,圣迹

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Time for Miracles是电影《失败者》及《2012》的片尾曲,其实是一首非常美的情歌。主唱是 亚当兰伯特(Adam Mitchel Lambert),美国歌手,被誉为Rock God,2009年参加美国FOX电视台的真人秀节目《美国

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲