You Are a Marvel Written by Pablo Casals Read by Alexandra Coyle Each second we live is a new and unique moment of the universe that will never be again... And what do we teach our children? That two

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

Where there is kindness, there is goodness, and where there is goodness, there is magic. 哪里有仁爱,哪里就有善行,哪里有善行,哪里就有奇迹。《灰姑娘》 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.3

Amazing, right? 美爆了,对吧 I printed up new flyers for our investment property. 我给我们共同投资的房子打印了新传单 Honey and I signing off on the final house renovation today. 我和哈妮今天终于敲定了房子最后的装

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

When You Believe《当你相信》埃及王子主题曲 演唱者:Mariah Carey 两位超级女歌手玛丽亚凯丽与惠特尼休斯顿为迪斯尼影片《埃及王子》联袂配唱的主题曲。 电影中,《When You Believe》是对摩西率领

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

When You Believe Whitney Mariah Many nights we pray with no proof anyone could hear In our hearts a hopeful song we barely understand Now we are not afraid although we know there's much to fear We wer

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 最好听的50首英文歌曲

Some people always look at the negative side. Who is a pessimist? There was a hunter who bought a bird dog, the only one of its kind in the world that could walk on water. He couldnt believe his eyes when he saw this miracle. At the same time, he was

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

天籁之音:惠特尼 when you believe 当你相信时 Many night we\'ve prayed 许多个夜晚我们祈祷 with no proof anyone could 不能证明谁能听得到 In our heart a hopeful song 我们的心就是希望之歌 we barely understood 我们

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(187) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

Even though many of us do most of our reading in the form of texts or Facebook posts, there are good reasons to pick up an actual book on a regular basis. Readingspecifically, reading real bookshas been linked to a wide range of mental, physical, and

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Garage Band 车库工厂 The Jobs house in Los Altos became the assembly point for the fifty Apple I boards 乔布斯一家位于洛斯阿尔托斯的房子,成为了这50块AppleI主板的组装工厂。 that had to be delivered to the Byte Shop w

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

I was always into repeating digits, Wozniak said. 我一直都很喜欢重复的数字,沃兹尼亚克说, The phone number for my dial-a-joke service was 255-6666. 我的'打电话听笑话'服务的号码是255-6666。 Neither of them knew that

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

The Bald KnightA BALD KNIGHT, who wore a wig, went out to hunt. A sudden puffof wind blew off his hat and wig, at which a loud laugh rangforth from his companions. He pulled up his horse, and withgreat glee joined in the joke by saying, What a marvel

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Do you understand how there could be any writing in a spider's web? 明白蜘蛛网上怎么会有字。 Oh, no, said Dr. Dorian. I don't understand it. 噢,不,多里安医生说,我不明白。 But for that matter I don't understand how a spi

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

When Fern told her mother that Avery had tried to hit the Zuckermans' spider with a stick, 当弗恩告诉妈妈,说艾弗里曾经想用树枝打朱克曼家的蜘蛛时, Mrs. Arable was so shocked that she sent Avery to bed without any supper a

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Price Of A Miracle 奇迹的代价 Tess was a precocious eight-year-old girl when she heard her Mom and Dad talking about her little brother, Andrew. All she knew was that he was very sick and they were completely out of money. They were moving to an

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Song:We Can Work It Out Artist:Sweetbox Style:Pop I can't see why everybody has to fight Cos two wrongs don't make a right A fall in life is justified That is what they say Life's too short There must be another way We can work it out (Together

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Barcelona's amazing 6-1 victory over Paris St Germain on Wednesday that sent them through to the Champions League quarter-finals will forever stay in the memories of supporters, coach Luis Enrique said. 本周三,巴塞罗那凭借惊人的6:1的胜利

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

《平凡的奇迹》:Ordinary miracle 歌曲背景:派拉蒙新片Charlotte's web(《夏洛特的网》)是一部温馨的童话。美丽的故事里,有一个善良的小女孩,一头不以貌取人的小猪和一只遵守诺言的蜘蛛。

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

歌曲背景 :这首歌是两位超级女歌手玛丽亚凯丽与惠特尼休斯顿为迪斯尼影片《埃及王子》联袂配唱的主题曲。电影中,When you believe是对摩西率领希伯莱人出埃及的回眸与赞颂,它让我们相信希望虽渺茫却难以破灭,它告诉我们只要你相信你就能做到 中文歌词 :多少个夜晚

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

O me, what eyes hath Love put in my head, 啊,天!爱在我头上安的什么眼? Which have no correspondence with true sight! 为什么它面对真相视而不见? Or, if they have, where is my judgment fled, 说看得见吧,我的判断力

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Upon hearing her evaluation I became furious for I thought, Who is she to tell me what I can or cannot do. She does not even know me. I am a very determined and stubborn person! I believe it was at that very moment that I decided I would somehow, som

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文