迈克尔.杰克逊:Black or white 种族. 平等 . 污蔑 . Black Or White I Took My Baby 我带着宝贝 On A Saturday Bang 去度周末 Boy Is That Girl With You 小伙子,这是你的姑娘? Yes Were One And The Same 是的,我们心心相印

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 迈克尔杰克逊经典歌曲

When You Believe(当你相信时)为1998年梦工厂动画片《埃及王子》的主题曲。创作灵感来自于动画片主角回忆想向上帝祈祷的场景,起初,他们祈祷数夜上帝却未曾应答,最终却坚信,只要相信上

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典B

I am nature's greatest miracle. Since the beginning of time never has there been another with my mind, my heart, my eyes, my ears, my hands, my hair, my mouth. None that came before, none that live today, and none that come tomorrow can walk and tal

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 羊皮卷

演讲简介:吉尔伯特泰勒所拥有的研究机会不是每一位脑科学家都所希望拥有的:她有严重中风,并且观察到她大脑的功能--运动,语言,自我意识-一个接一个关闭。这真是令人惊讶的故事。

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:生存故事

释义: give somebody some time 给某人多点时间 表示给某人多点时间的意思,在时间处可以用 some time, more time,也可以用具体的 a few week, a month 等。想要说明需要时间的理由的话,就可以在后面加

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 外国人日常短语

Hey, where's your cane, tiny Tim? You know, it's really too soon to make any diagnosis. Let's just say you're... a little boy. My story takes place ____1______. That's my dad. I wanted to be just like him. Everything we did became a great adventure.

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

[00:00.00]Compute [00:01.91]A computer is a marvel in modern technolog [00:06.74]It can solve the most complex mathematical problems or put in order thousands of unrelated facts in a fraction of a secon [00:18.18]Within one second,a computer can add

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语六级听力练习集锦

The Great Wall is famous as the one of the miracles in the history, it attracts the people from all around the world to witness its greatess. But according to the research, the Great Wall is missing gradually, for it suffers the damage from both natu

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

伍兹霍尔的彼得.泰克探讨了海洋中一个隐藏的奇迹:水下声音。蓝色使命的华章,他解释了鲸用声音和歌声在海洋中跨越数百公里进行沟通的令人惊异的方式。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:潜入深渊

【参考范文】 Yu Garden If a foreign friend of mine is going to visit my hometown, Shanghai, I would like to take her to Yu Garden. Yu Garden is a traditional Chinese garden located beside the City God Temple in the northeast of Shanghai. Here s

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Sibel是一名非常出色的歌手,1987年出生在马其顿,早年在瑞典生活。 西贝尔Sibel多才多艺却又独一无二、可以超越你称之为时间的概念。作为一名非常出色的歌手,她分别在9岁和14岁的时候就

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

I can't see why everybody has to fight Cos two wrongs don't make a right A fall in life is justified That is what they say Life's too short There must be another way We can work it out (Together we can change it) We can work it out (Together we can m

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

还记得第一季中Ross总想找机会约瑞秋出去吗?在第一季的第七集中,罗斯在阳台正要约瑞秋,一只大猫咪跳到了罗斯身上,而屋内,莫妮卡,菲比和乔伊竟唱起了这首Top Of The World,与调到罗斯

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Jane Fonda at 80: men, movies my incredible life 80岁的简方达:男人,电影与我的奇迹人生 The actress, activist and icon opens up about her epic romances, her mistakes and how she's changed 这位女演员、社会活动家和偶像畅谈

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 人物杂志

Positive Affirmations To Tell Yourself Every Day 每天都要给自己的肯定 The best is yet to come 最好的尚未来临 Now that is really inspirational to tell yourself daily. Believe that even if today was not like you wanted it to be,tomorro

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Dear Ben, The miracle of life shone in front of my eyes when you entered my life. Nothing can be compared to this feeling of filling up somebody's life. The excitement which tortures me while waiting for you to enter the ICQ, the sweet night-calls th

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

改变世界 如何能够 拥有决心 把握每一次机会 你将可以掌握命运 那么人生或许能够因你而变 最终世界不能改变 可以改变的是那颗永远追求的心灵 英文歌词: Since you've gone, well it seems like everything is wrong, And deep inside, I know that i've, lost much mor

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

One warm evening many years ago 犹记得多年前,那个让人暖心的夜晚 After spending nearly every waking minute with Angel for eight straight days, I knew that I had to tell her just one thing. So late at night, just before she fell asleep

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Oliver. Ah. What a miracle. How's Walter? 奥利弗。真是个奇迹。沃尔特怎么样了? The police are saying that he was rescued by the vigilante. 警方说他是被治安维持者救回来的 Yes, he was. Has he said anything about his ord

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

释义: give somebody some time 给某人多点时间 表示给某人多点时间的意思,在时间处可以用 some time, more time,也可以用具体的 a few week, a month 等。想要说明需要时间的理由的话,就可以在后面加

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语