Dating Nice Guys and Bad Boys Jack: Ive had it. Im going to start treating women like dirt. Id get more dates. Alison: What brought this on? Jack: I got dumped again by a woman who thinks Im too nice too nice! She says she wants to be with someone wh

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之就医和人际交往

Catherine已经连续几天在人才中心找工作了,不知道为什么,竟然没有一家公司相中她。她开始怀疑是不是自己不够优秀,能力是不是不够好,陪同她一起来找工作的Jenny听到她的抱怨声后,对她

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 凯瑟琳升职记

Confidence Builders Confidence: you either got it or you ain't, right? Wrong. Most people learn confidence as they go through life. Even if you are shaking like a leaf on the inside, you'll make a lasting impression if you can come across as confiden

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

德国帮渡海移民摆脱重建自信 Migrants fleeing poverty and violence in parts of Africa, the Middle East and Asia risk life and limb to reach safety in Europe. After a long and exhausting journey to reach the smugglers on the Mediterranean S

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(八月)

Jim and Alicia had two dogs Bugs and Bunny. They were both 15 years old. Bunny was dying. Bugs was still healthy. They were brother and sister, and had been together since birth. They had never been separated for longer than a couple of hours. Jim an

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

The Most Impressive Classmate in My College Without question, Lisa is the person who has influenced my college life most. She is my classmate, who always leaves a deep impression on you by demonstrating her passion for life and the spirit of never yi

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

This is AP News Minute. The Iraq war veteran accused of fatally shooting five people and wounding six at a crowded Florida airport baggage claim appeared in court on Monday morning. 26-year-old Esteban Santiago, Anchorage, Alaska, faces airport viole

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2017(一)月

This is AP News Minute. 1. Jurors in the Colorado theater shooting trial declined to rule out the death penalty as they move toward sentencing James Holmes, finding his defense failed to persuade them to show him mercy. The decision clears the way fo

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2015(八)月

German Program Helps Migrants Overcome Traumatic Experience at Sea 德国帮渡海移民摆脱重建自信 Migrants fleeing poverty and violence in parts of Africa, the Middle East and Asia risk life and limb to reach safety in Europe. After a long a

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(四月)

Lesson 30 Go Ahead 1.You go ahead and I'll follow . 2.I hadn't enough confidence to go ahead . 3.Go ahead , we are all listening . 4.Work is going ahead . 5.After lunch , he went ahead and continued pedding his goods. 6.Things are going ahead . 7.He'

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

The woman who builds her professional edge in the way of gentle persuasion isn't condemned to loneliness and isolation. You can be firm without being unpleasant, and being tough doesn't mean being rude or confrontational. Persuasive and assertive a

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

纽约市长迈克尔布鲁伯格北卡罗来纳大学(飞人乔丹的母校)2012年毕业典礼演讲他结合北卡篮球队的7点经验给毕业生们提出期望:做你想做的事、要勤奋、自信、团队合作。

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

But the second truth is that we're all going to spend most of our lives not in that place 而第二条真理我们总是将生命中大部分时间用在这个地方之外 We keep veering away from that place again and again and again In fact, we may

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

For Self-Confidence, Just Nod Don: Yal, everyday I grow closer to my goal of mind-control. Yal: What do you mean, Don? D: Checkout thisstudy from Ohio State University that says nodding your head to signal approval and shaking your head to signal dis

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest