If you don't believe in Yourself, No one else will. People don't respect or follow anyone who doesn't have confidence in themselves. I think the universe tends to trust us to the degree we trust ourselves. 如果你不相信自己,没有人会相信你

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(1326) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

12. Succeed in... Don't you know I always succeed in whatever I try? You sure have a lot of confidence! You'll never succeed in changing my mind. Never say never!

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(1160) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

61.Ive got a job interview today. 我今天要参加一个工作 面试 。 62.Are you hiring right now? 你们现在招人吗? 63.Are you taking applications? 你们现在招聘吗? 64.Ive applied to six companies so far. 目前为止,我已经向六家公司递交了应聘申请。 65.Hes l

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

Get your speech well prepared Can you name the three most important things when giving any speech? No.1 preparation, No.2 preparation,No.3 preparation. Preparation is everything. With good preparation and planning, you will be totally confident and l

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 国际英文演讲高手带翻译

To clarify this, lets look at the definitions of both confidence and humility. 为了澄清这些,让我们看一下自信和谦卑的定义。 Confidence is a self-assurance arising from an appreciation of ones true abilities. 自信是一种对自己

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

This confidence of theirs attracts friends and that makes them happy, and this happiness is also said to be magnetizing. 他们的这股自信会吸引别人很想跟他们做朋友,这点令他们觉得很开心,而且据说这份快乐感也会很

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

You're full of it! 你说谎 You're always full of surprises. 你总是惊喜多多。 You're always full of excuses. 你总是找借口。 You're full of questions. 你问题真多。 You're full of hot air. 你太能吹牛了。 He's full of self-c

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery Cancer Arise Gemini Practical Sentence As a person born under the sign of Cancer, I am home- loving and wish for a peaceful family life. The fire element of Arise brings assertive I energy. The Air element of Gemini bri

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

【短文回顾】 At first, teenagers have cold feet because they lack confidence to go job hunting. They often find a friend who has a job and ask for advice. If they are lucky, their friend will help them get their foot in the door where he works.

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

Self-confidence(自信) Confidence is power--the power to attract, persuade, influence, and succeed. Imagine what your life would be like if you had an abundance of selfconfidence ! Confidence isn't an inherited trait, it' s a learned one. This means

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵80篇

Confidence, never deny yourself of it, for it costs you nothing and leads to great things. 一定要时刻保持自信,它不花你一毛钱但可以带你至很棒的境界。(Vin Diesel) 图片1

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.11

Confidence is not just believing you can do it. Confidence is knowing you can do it. Know that you are capable of accomplishing anything you want, and live your life with confidence. Anything can be achieved through focused, determined effort and sel

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Cody started life weighing 24 ounces. Due to extreme prematurity, our son had eye surgery to prevent blindness. As a result of the surgery, he lost peripheral vision in his right eye. And his near sig

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Don: Yael, every day I grow closer to my goal of mind control. Yael: What do you mean, Don? D: Check out this study from Ohio State University that says nodding your head to signal approval and shaking your head to signal disapproval not only lets ot

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

I'm even prouder to share a fundamental truth that you might not have learned, even as graduate of Harvard, unless you studied the ancient Greek role with professor Nagy. 同时 我要更自豪地分享一件事尽管你们是哈佛毕业生 可能也不

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

The truth of that matter is he is help me out a great deal 事实上他对我的帮助是巨大的 I ask him for advice, he give me advice straight from his heart 我请教他,他诚心地给我建议 I've always been you know like a big brother, y

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

How to be confident. 自信修炼术 When in doubt,act. 犹豫不决时,手去做。 It's the difference between running and stagnant water. When you're stagnant, doubt and insecurities breed like mosquitoes. Dale Carnegie wrote that inaction breed

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Don: Yael, every day I grow closer to my goal of mind control. Yael: What do you mean, Don? D: Check out this study from Ohio State University that says nodding your head to signal approval and shaking your head to signal disapproval not only lets ot

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

How to be confident? Gear the conversation to a topic you know 聊自己熟悉的话题 If you commonly find yourself feeling insecure in social situations, and as though you have nothing to contribute to conversations, there's a simple trick to fix

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

How to be confident? Wear your best dress穿上最爱的衣服 This point isn't literal, but of course it can be.It's just a cute way of saying, wear what makes you feel good. We all have abest dress. It's not always a dress, of course, it can be a s

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening