Being Assertive and Meek Victor: We need to take the bull by the horns. In the meeting today, were going to give it to them straight, no more hemming and hawing. Maura: Youre right. We need to tell them what we really think and be done with it. Victo

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之商务英语

Do As the Americans Do 在美国学会入乡随俗 Be confident.Confidence is probably one of the most noticeable traits in the Americans. They show confidence in the way they talk, the way they smile, the way they dress and the way they walk. Living

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

We live in a world where criticizing people and focusing on negative attributes seems to be the social norm. 我们生活在一个这样的世界里:人们恣意批评他人,专注于消极情绪,而这些似乎成为了社会规范。 Its an u

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Language Points 1.I felt free 2.I felt sexy 3.My mind follows my body into bed 4.I felt SO relaxed 5.My sleep was more refreshing 6.My hair was less a bird's nest the next morning 7.My hubby snored less 8. My bed was easier to make 9.I woke up in a b

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(17) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

【阶梯英文】 success the road to success on the road to success the first step on the road to success Confidence in yourself is the first step on the road to success. 【阶梯中文】 成功

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 阶梯听力天天练

I... you know, when you get really good people, they know they are really good, 要知道与优秀、自信的人合作 and you don't have to baby people's ego so much, 不用太在乎他们的自尊 and what really matters is the work, that everybod

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

We turned to my brother. How did he feel about the test? 我们继而问起戴维:你感觉考得如何? I got the flat one, he announced. The flat one? we asked. Yeah, he said, the flat A. 和平时一样啊。一样?我们问道。是啊,他说

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 向前一步

要逆天:神马?胡言乱语也可以提高口语? 你有没有这样的感受,开口说英语很难? 即使你在家练习N小时,即使知道要说的每一个单词,但有时候就是无法自如地用英语表达。 如果你曾有类似的

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

目前,在答托福口语题目时的表现有如下四点: 第一、对题型和解题技巧没有熟悉就匆忙上阵 考托福口语,就像和敌人打仗。你不知道敌人怎么出招,你也就不知道你自己应该出什么招。这样

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

想要将托福阅读高分拿到手,我们需要掌握新托福阅读技巧非常重要,但是所谓的技巧也只不过是辅助工具而已,需要和大家复习相结合。 托福阅读试题对于词汇量的要求较为严格 从某种意义

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

These aren't even that good. I think I could do better. That's one of the reasons I started writing.Because I was reading other articles and that thought came to mind. I've even thought that about books. Famous books. Brilliant books. 这些都不够好

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Tanya Rybakova, 25, from Saint Petersburg, Russia, tipped the scales at 17 stone at her heaviest and says she had no friends, but after dropping nearly half her weight she released a video about her journey, which become an online sensation. 今年25岁

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

These aren't even that good. I think I could do better. That's one of the reasons I started writing. Because I was reading other articles and that thought came to mind. I've even thought that about books. Famous books. Brilliant books. 这些都不够好

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

系动词rest的用法 rest用作连系动词只限于和少数形容词搭配。如: rest a mystery The affair rests a mystery. 这件事一直是个谜。 rest easy Rest easy. 不要紧张。 rest assured You can rest assured that I will do my be

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

要想在托福考试中取得一个满意的成绩,在进行托福考试备考的过程中就要警惕起来,不要陷入备考误区之中。不过,话又说回来,托福考试致命误区又是什么呢?简单来讲就是疯狂背单词会看

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

下面这些演讲技巧对于有社交恐惧症的人群尤其适用。20个简单又奏效的小技巧帮助你成为一个更好的演讲者。 1.Talk about what you know. 讲你所知。 如果可以的话,选择一个你熟悉和喜欢的话题,

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Weirdly,I never had any problems with bullies in school.Lacrosse players and football players were nice to me in school. 奇怪的是 在学校没有恶霸欺负我 学校的长曲棍球手和橄榄球员对我都很好 But when I went to art camp,I

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

How to be confident? Be prepared充分准备 When you are prepared, you're going to be more confident with the situation you're going into. For example, say you were going camping. It would be pretty nerve-wracking to go into it without any gear, any

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

How to be confident? Let go of other people's expectations 忽略别人对你的期待 A lot of insecurity stems from holding yourself to a standard that someone else made up. Just like the above point, no one has walked in your shoes and you have no

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

How to be confident? Be yourself做自己 As simple as it is, and as contradictory as it may sound: being yourself is the ultimate source of confidence. When you are simply yourself, you'll reali se that all the masks you've worn were only ever holdi

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening