Taiwan's Susan Boyle: 'Little Fatty' speaks for the first time since becoming YouTube hit. 台湾版苏珊大妈小胖子火了以后第一次接受采访 。 He is being touted as the next Susan Boyle after winning hundreds of thousands of fans arou

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐八卦

Be confident with yourself and stop worring what other people think. Do what's best for your future happiness. 对自己要自信,别再管其它人怎么想了,为了未来幸福全力以赴吧! 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.03

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 365天英语口语大全

Confidence is not just believing you can do it. Confidence is knowing you can do it. Know that you are capable of accomplishing anything you want, and live your life with confidence. Anything can be achieved through focused, determined effort and sel

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Self-Confidence Is Essential to Success 自信是成功的决定因素 Nothing succeeds like confidence.When you are truly confident,it radiates from you like sunlight,and attracts success to you like a magnet. 信心成就一切,当你真正自信时,它就像灿烂的阳光一

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(183) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

When I don't feel confident, one tactic I've learned is that it sometimes helps to fake it. 当感觉不到自信时,我告诉你一个窍门,就是要假装自信。有时候这招很管用。 I discovered this when I was an aerobics instructor

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 向前一步

My girlfriends, however, expressed shock and horror that I would leave my boyfriend at the time to live abroad for a year. 但听说我要离开当时的男友到国外居住一年,我的女伴们都一脸的震惊和恐惧, My relatives asked wh

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 向前一步

Modern English 洋话连篇(五十)MP3下载

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 Modern English 洋话连篇

成功的商务要求自信。当你用第二语言做生意时,很容易语气听起来很不确定。但是不要这么快就放弃!就算你对单词不是很确定,你还是可以让别人听起来你十分了解你正在谈论什么。秘诀

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

When faced with a big challenge where potential failure seems to lurk at every corner, 当面临一个巨大的挑战时,失败的可能性貌似在各个角落潜伏着, maybe you've heard this advice before: Be more confident. 也许你曾听过这

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

【参考范文】 范文一: Where there is a will, there is way is an old proverb which almost everyone knows, but not all understand it so well. Actually, it means that if you are really resolved to do something, no matter how difficult it might

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Be brave to be yourself. 勇敢做自己 You can inspire others 你能激励别人 There are millions of people who lack self confidence worldwide. There's an endless amount of people who struggle with self confidence, being themselves and putting th

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Be brave to be yourself. 勇敢做自己 You'll gain a higher level of respect 你将会获得更高的尊重 Everybody looks up to somebody, whether they're a celebrity, musician, business owner or professional athlete. 每个人都在仰望别人,他

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Womens body confidence has become a critical issue around the world and pressure from the media is largely to blame for our low self-esteem, a new report warns. 一项最新报告指出,女性对自身外形缺乏信心已成为全球性重要问题,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

你自信吗?你自卑吗?自卑和自信是截然不同的两种性格特质。语言上,这也对一对典型的反义词。我们大多数人都欣赏自信的人,愿意和自信的人处世。一个自卑的人,心理承受能力脆弱,

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

战胜失败 Keep your confidence in yourself 充满自信 Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so. Belva Davis别对你的梦想和现实之间的差距感到畏惧,如果你有梦想,你

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Thank you very much,Thank you very much,Have a seat 很感谢大家 很感谢大家 请坐 Oh boy,Back at you back at you everybody,Thanks for being here,Have a seat 哦 天啊 掌声如数送还大家 谢谢大家能到场 请坐 Look how far down y

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

How to be confident? Identify your passions in life找到自己的激情所在There's something about passion that brings out the most complex beauty within people. That moment when your eyes are full of awe and wonder, completely captivated by the m

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

How to be confident? Ditch the comparisons 不要老和别人比 You are you. That's all that can be expected of you.There's really no point in comparing the unique person that is yourself to someone else. Just remember: You have not walked the same

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

How to be confident? Ask other people for their opinion on you询问别人对你的评价 It's easy to get trapped in your head, and be convinced all of these flaws that you see are how everyone else sees you.Luckily, it's pretty simple to remedy thi

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening