[00:06.64]Im gonna try to flip this thing over now, 我现在要把它翻个个儿了 [00:08.60]which is a rather daring thing to do. 这个活儿可要点胆量 [00:13.60]Before her, it was frozen food and can openers and marshmallows. 在她之前,

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-朱莉与朱莉娅

A: Ashley, what a great dinner party! B:Thank you, Joe. What would you like to drink with your meal? I can offer you wine, mango juice, or water. A: Just water would be fine. B: Excellent choice. Can I dish you up some chicken? A:Yes, the chicken loo

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 社交-Socializing

A: What are you doing this weekend? B: I'm going to the movies with a friend. How about you? A: I'm not sure yet. B: Well, did you want to go see a movie with me? A: What movie are you going to see? B: I'm not sure yet. Is there something you want to

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 闲聊-Small Talk

A:I really need to start eating healthier. B: I have to start eating better too. A: What kind of food do you usually eat? B: I try my best to eat only fruits, vegetables, and chicken. A:Is that really all that you eat? B:That's basically it. A: How d

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 食物-Food

A: Where do we get off at? B: I think we have a little ways to go. A: This bus ride is taking forever. B:I know. A:Did we miss our stop? B: I'm not sure. A: Didn't you say you knew where to get off the bus? B:I don't know. We may have missed our stop

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 乘公交-Taking the Bus

A: Where is the bus? B: I think it's running late. A: It should've been here 30 minutes ago. B: It should be coming soon. A: It better, because I'm already late for work. B: I can't stand riding the bus. A: Me too, it's so unreliable. B: That is true

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 乘公交-Taking the Bus

A:I need some flowers for my wife because it is her birthday. B: We have some fresh red roses. A: How much are the roses? B: Twenty dollars per dozen. A: That sounds like a good deal. B: Yes, that is today's sale price. A: I'll take a dozen. B: Is th

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 社交-Socializing

A: I am unsure how to add a class and need help. B: I have an opening. Do you have an add sheet for me to sign? A: Yes, I have an add sheet. B: After I sign it, you must take it to the Admissions and Records Office to add the class. Do you know where

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 大学生活-College Life

A: I would love to rent this apartment. B: I'm happy to hear you say that. A: How much are you asking for every month? B: I'm renting this apartment out for $1050 a month. A: That is quite a lot of money for just one month. B: That is a fair price. A

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

A: How did you find your apartment? B: You can check on the bulletin boards at school for local housing. A: What if I need a roommate? B: There are websites that can hook you up with a roommate. A: How much do apartments cost around here? B: It depen

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

A: I finally found an apartment that I want to rent. B: Where did you see it? A: I saw it in this ad for apartments in today's newspaper. B: You found an apartment in the ads? A: I really did, but what's so great about it is that it's really affordab

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

A: Is there anything specific that I should know about where to park my car? B: You have an assigned place in the back of the building with your apartment number on it. A: Are there any other spots available to me? B: You will see several visitor and

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

A:Did you go to school today? B:Of course. Did you? A: I didn't want to, so I didn't. B: That's sad, but have you gone to the movies recently? A: That's a switch. B:I'm serious, have you? B: I really want to go to the movies this weekend. A:So go the

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 闲聊-Small Talk

A: Thank you for coming. B: You're welcome. What's the problem? A: I have a leaky pipe. B: Where exactly is the pipe? A: The pipe is behind a wall in my bathroom. B: How long has the pipe been leaking? A: It began leaking a couple of days ago. B: I m

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

A: How are you doing? B: Great. What's up? A: I wanted to talk to you about something. B: What did you want to talk about? A: I just wanted to let you know that I'm moving out. B: When? A: In the next few weeks. B: I don't understand why you want to

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

A: Do you like the apartment so far? B: I see a problem. A: What's the problem? B: I noticed that the faucet in the kitchen is leaking. A: That's no big deal. B: It's going to be a problem when my water bill comes. A: What do you want me to do about

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

A: Hi Linda, this is Todd. B:Todd, good to hear from you! A: I just wanted to tell you what a great time I had with you at the movies last week. B: Me too, Todd! Thanks for suggesting that great movie. A:I also enjoyed it and was wondering if you wou

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 约会-Dating

A: Hi, are you Mia? B: I am Mia. You must be Rubin. A: Yes, that's me! B:It's so good to finally meet you. Karen has told me so much about you! A:I hope that she had good things to say about me! B:She had only good things to say. Did you have trouble

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 约会-Dating

A:Did you ever get your bus pass? B: I don't think I'm going to get one. A:Why not? B: It's just a waste of cash. A: Actually, it'll save you money. B:Oh, really? A: Because you can use your bus pass as many times as you want. B: Really? A: Yes, and

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 乘公交-Taking the Bus

A:Did you clean your room today? B:No, not yet. A: When were you planning on doing that? B: I'm going to clean it up later. A: Didn't I ask you to clean it up earlier? B: I'm going to clean it. A: I want you to vacuum in your room, and don't forget t

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 日常生活-Daily Life