Festival: 1.The spring festival seems to be the most important holiday in China 2.Christams spirit means it's better to give thant to receive. 3.We usually have a month off for Easter. 4.Halloween is a fine day mainly for children 5.We have a special

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语每天说

083 house 1. I saw a sign apartment to rent outside. 2. Is it furnished? 3. You have to buy your own furniture. 4. How much is the rent? 5. How long is the lease? 6. When can I move in? 7. There isn't enough light and air. 8. You have to deposit two

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语每天说

78 Diet 1. Do put yourself on the diet, otherwise you will be too fat. 2. I can't bear eating less. 3. But I think I eat it too much. 4. Are you on the diet now? 5. You need diet. 6. You got to eat the things on the list. 7. I eat my diet at lunch t

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语每天说

Lesson 76 Date 1.What day is it today? 2.What day was it yesterday? 3.What's the date today? 4.What was the date yesterday? 5.It's May 1st. 6.It's Monday. 7.Today is Saturday. 8.We will meet next monday. dialogue 1. W:What's the date today Mr.Brown.

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语每天说

A:Did you go to the basketball game on Friday? B:No, I couldn't make it. A:You missed a really good game. B:Oh, really? Who won? A:Our school did. They played really well. B:Too bad I was busy. I really wanted to go. A:Yeah, you should have. It was r

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 闲聊-Small Talk

A: Did you go to school today? B:Yeah, I went to school today. Were you there? A:No, I didn't go, I've been sick. B:That sucks. Did you want the assignments from English class? A:That would be nice, thank you. B:No problem, you're welcome. A: I will

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 闲聊-Small Talk

A:What type of music do you like to listen to? B: I like listening to different kinds of music. A: Like what, for instance? B:I enjoy Rock and Ramp;B. A:Why is that? B:I like the different instruments that they use. A:That's a good reason to like som

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 闲聊-Small Talk

A: What's your favorite movie? B: My favorite movie is Superbad. A: Oh, why is that? B: It's the funniest movie that I've ever seen. A: That's true. It is a very funny movie. B: You've seen it before? A: Yes, I saw that movie the first day it came ou

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 闲聊-Small Talk

A: I need to buy a bus pass. B: What kind of bus pass would you like to buy? A: What are the different kinds? B: You can get a day, weekly, monthly, or student pass. A: Could I get a student pass, please? B: Sure, can I see your student ID? A: Sure,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 乘公交-Taking the Bus

A: Yes, this is John Smith. B: John, this is Terry Evans. I called to tell you I have good news. A: Great, what is it? B: The owner has approved your rental application. He enjoyed talking to you. A: That's great. He seemed like a really nice guy. B:

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

A: I need to get on another bus, but I have no more money. B: Where'd the rest of your money for the bus go? A: I spent it on a bag of chips. B:Well, that was an intelligent thing to do. A: You don't have any spare change? B: No, I don't. A:How am I

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 乘公交-Taking the Bus

A: Hello, how are you doing? B: Pretty good, and you? A: I'm doing great. B: That's great to hear. A: So how long have you been going to PCC? B: I've been going here for a couple years now. You? A: This is my first year. B: How do you like it so far?

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 大学生活-College Life

另一个原因是很多考友,都是过于相信自己的口语能力。很多考友在托福口语考试之前只是更多地在准备文字资料,亦或者是在简单的想一些观点和例子。很显然,这里一个最为明显的问题就

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

先说明一下,不是所有做外贸的人员都是英文专业或外贸专业出身,很多人是从产品或技术方面改行做的外贸。有的人英文发音实在弊脚得可笑,有的人到现在也不懂语法,但是这并不代表他

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

雅思考试分为四块:听力、阅读、写作、口语,其中听力不仅是第一项进行的考试,也是我们能够通过练习达到比较好的水平的单项科目。实际上,如果有比较好的英语基础加上得当的方法,

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

A: Do you know which bus will take me from PHS to Vons? B: Which Vons do you want to go to? A: It's on Fair Oaks and Orange Grove. B: You actually need to catch two buses. A: Which ones do I need to take? B: The first bus you need to get on is the 26

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 乘公交-Taking the Bus

A: So, where is this bus supposed to take us? B: It should take us back up to Altadena. A: Don't you know for sure? B: I'm not really sure if it does or not. A: Are you sure we got on the right bus? B:I've never taken this bus, but I think it's the r

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 乘公交-Taking the Bus

A: Hi, Todd, how is it going? B: Things are going well. How are you, Mary? A: I've also been doing well. B: You know I've been thinking about maybe taking in a movie this weekend. Do you like to go to the movies? A: Yes, I really enjoy movies. B: Wel

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 约会-Dating

A: Can I ask you a question? B: Sure, what's up? A: Well, I was just wondering if you'd like to go out this Friday. B: Really? A: Yeah, I was thinking we could get a bite to eat and catch a movie. B: That sounds like fun. A: Of course, we can do some

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 约会-Dating

A: Do you want to go to the beach tonight? B: Sure, which beach are we going to? A:I wanted to go to Malibu beach. B: I like Santa Monica. A: The water there looks so dirty. B: I just like the pier they have at Santa Monica. A: I like the pier too, b

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 社交-Socializing