A A: What is NY an abbreviation for ? B: New York. abbreviation n.缩写, 缩写词 A: You always abide by the law. B: Yes, I think it is important for national governance abide vt. 容忍 abide by 遵守,履行 A: I think my childs behaviour is ab

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(204) / 评论(0) 分类 CET6练口语记单词

英语口语每天说084

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语每天说

英语口语每天说082

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语每天说

A: What do you think? B: It looks great. A: I would like to purchase it. B: Will this be cash or charge? A: Here, take my credit card. B: Just sign here, please. A: Sure. Here you go. B: Here's your receipt. Have a nice day.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 购物-Shopping

A: This bus goes all the way to Santa Anita mall, right? B: Yes, it'll take us there. A: Are you positive? B: I always catch this bus. A: How long is this bus ride? B: It only takes half an hour. A: Where do we get off at? B: We can get off the bus r

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 乘公交-Taking the Bus

A: What classes have you taken so far? B: I've been working on my GE classes. A: Is that all? B: That's it for right now. A: What about your other classes? B: I'm working towards transferring schools. A: Which classes have you finished already? B: I'

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 转学-Transferring to a Universit

A: Are you going to the party on Saturday? B: I was thinking about it. Are you? A: Yeah, I heard it's going to be a lot of fun. B: Really? Well, what time does it start? A: It starts at 8:00 pm, and I really think you should go. B: Well, who all is g

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 社交-Socializing

A: What may I do for you? B:I need to get a passport. A:You will need to apply for one. B:When will I be able to do that? A:You can do it right now, if you'd like. B: That's fine. A: Please fill out this application. B:Then what do I do? A: I just ne

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 在图书馆-At the Library

A: I have an appointment for 1:30. B: What can I help you with? A: Well, I have a problem with my class schedule. B: What is it? A: It seems that I've been given two classes scheduled at the same time. B: I can understand the problem with that. A: Is

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 大学生活-College Life

A:What can I help you with today? B:I need to check out this book. A: Do you have your library card? B: I don't have one. A: Would you like to apply for one right now? B: That's fine. A:I'm going to need you to fill out the application. B: All right.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 在图书馆-At the Library

语言的交流与掌握大量的词汇、句型、语法是两回事。就语言本身的知识来说,我们已经过关了。我们缺少的就是在交流中来运用英语,只有在交流中我们才能与对方进行思维密码的相互破译

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

A: I'm moving out. B: Your lease isn't up yet. A: I won't be able to stay here anymore. B: That's going to be a problem. A: I don't know why there's a problem. B: It's a problem because I can't give you your deposit back. A: Why can't you give it bac

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

A: I really need to find a bus that goes by PCC. B: Where do you need to catch this bus at? A: All the way up on Las Flores Drive and Fair Oaks. B: I can tell you what bus to catch, but you have to walk a little bit. A: Walking isn't a problem for me

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 乘公交-Taking the Bus

A: Hi, how are you doing?最近怎么样? B: I'm fine. How about yourself?挺好的,你来? A: I'm pretty good. Thanks for asking.我很好,多谢关心。 B: No problem. So how have you been?太好了,最近怎么样你? A: I've been gre

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 闲聊-Small Talk

A: It's an ugly day today.今天天气真糟糕啊。 B: I know. I think it may rain.嗯,我想可能要下雨了吧。 A: It's the middle of summer, it shouldn't rain today.现在是仲夏,今天不应该下雨的啊。 B: That would be weird.真是

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 闲聊-Small Talk

A:Hi Julie, how are things going? B:Everything is great, Tad. How are you? A: I'm doing really well. B:Tad, I'm pretty hungry right now. Want to walk over and check out the food table? A: Julie, do you know who that woman is over there by the window?

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 社交-Socializing

A: How may I help you today? B: I need to make some copies. A: The copier is right over there. B: Does it cost to use it? A: We do charge to use the machine. B: How much does it cost? A: We charge ten cents a copy. B: How many copies am I allowed to

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 在图书馆-At the Library

A:How may I help you? B: I need to return these books. A: Give them here. B: Here they are. A: It appears these books are two weeks late. B: I forgot they were due. A: You do realize you are going to have to pay late fees, right? B: How much is the l

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 在图书馆-At the Library

A: How may I help you? B:I need to check these books out. A:Do you have your library card? B:Here it is. A: It appears that you have late fees. B: Really? A: Yes, really. B: How much do I owe? A: You owe $24.50 in late fees. B:I don't have that much

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 在图书馆-At the Library

世界上最遥远的距离,是我和你面对面,却无话可说!今天小编给你提供一个万能的开场话题study or work!帮你分分钟打破尴尬,扫变英语口语角,口语杠杠的! 练口语消除尴尬,从study 和 w

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语