[00:23.10]Eric, come see the worlds most beautiful chicken. Eric,快来看这世界上最美的烤鸡 [00:37.02]Naughty. 调皮 [00:45.78]Wow. 喔 [00:48.14]Oh, my God. 天呐 [00:51.94]It feels so good. No, Im serious. I love it! 我觉得很好吃,

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-朱莉与朱莉娅

[00:02.14]How am I gonna explain this? 我该怎么解释这一切呢? [00:03.62]My readers are gonna be really upset. They were so into it. 我的读者将会很不高兴的,他们这么关注这件事 [00:05.70]- Your readers are gonna be reall

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-朱莉与朱莉娅

A: Professor, I am going to need to leave class early today. B: What is the problem? A: I need to go to the airport to pick up a relative. B: Are you planning on having someone take notes for you? A: Yes, I've got that part covered. B: When, exactly

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 大学生活-College Life

A: Good morning, is this the Renter's Hotline? B: Yes, what can I help you with? A: I have a question about discrimination in housing. B: What type of discrimination? A: I think that he doesn't want to rent to me because of my race. B: What made you

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

A: Hello, it's nice to meet you. B: It's great meeting you too. A: Did you just move in? B: I moved in this past weekend. A: I had no idea that house was sold. B: I had to buy. The first time I saw it, I fell in love. A: It is a beautiful house. B: H

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

A: Can you tell me where we are supposed to take our trash? B: Put it in the dumpster next to that stairway. A: What day do they pick the trash up? B: They empty the trash every Wednesday. A: Are we supposed to mix our recyclables in, or sort them? B

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

A: I have a question about extra people living with me in my apartment. B: You may have one roommate, but they need to have an approved application on file with us. A: What about overnight guests? B: An occasional overnight guest is not a problem. A:

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

Elena: Ok. Here goes. What do you think of Stefan?Is he a good guy? Matt: Why? What's he done? Elena:Not any one thing. He's just so secretive all the time. I think there's something that he doesn't want me to know, which makes me want to know all th

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

A:Thanks for coming to see me today. B: It's no problem. I was really missing you anyway. A:I missed you too. B: Why haven't you tried to come see me then? A:I've been really busy. B: Doing what? A: Working. B:I would've come to see you sooner, but I

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 闲聊-Small Talk

A:Hey, what's up?br B:Nothing really.br A:I'm throwing a party on Friday.br B:I didn't realize that.br A: You didn't?br B: Nobody has told me anything about your party.br A: Did you want to go?br B: When does it start?br A:At 8:00 p.m.br B: I'll be t

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 闲聊-Small Talk

A: How's it going? B: Good. How about you? A: Not bad, thanks for asking. B: Have you been on the bus for a while? A: Only about fifteen minutes. B: Do you ride this bus often? A: Not really, I usually drive. B: You have a car? A: Yes, I do. B: So wh

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 乘公交-Taking the Bus

A: John, I was talking to the travel agent about where we might be taking our vacation this year. B: I am going fishing in Alaska with my friend, Mark. A: What are you talking about? B: What's wrong with heading out with Mark for vacation? A: You and

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 约会-Dating

A: Man, I'm so hungry! Can you buy me a burrito? B: I don't have any money to buy you a burrito. A: Please? I haven't eaten anything all day. B: Look, I only have money to buy myself a burrito. A: I'm so hungry, I could eat a whole cow! B: If you're

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 日常生活-Daily Life

A: Excuse me. I am interested in getting a library card. B: Sure, let me give you an application. You can fill it out right here at the counter. A: OK, here it is. B: Let me take a look at this for you. May I have your driver's license, please? A: He

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 大学生活-College Life

A: Hi, could you help me find a place where I could buy some lunch? B: Sure! What kind of food would you like? A: I was thinking of pizza or something else Italian, maybe. B: I know the perfect place! A: Good! Where is it? B: It's right past that las

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 大学生活-College Life

A: Hello, may I speak to Alice please? B: This is she. How's it going? A: I've been trying to call you all day. B: Sorry about that. I was cleaning up. A: It's okay. B: So what were you calling me about? A: Oh, I just wanted to see if you wanted to h

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 闲聊-Small Talk

A: What can I do for you? B: I am trying to find this book. A: What's the problem? B:It doesn't seem like this library has it. A: Have you checked the computer? B:I have already. A: What did it say? B: It says the book is on the shelf, but I didn't f

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 在图书馆-At the Library

A:Their wedding was absolutely beautiful. B:It really was. I want a wedding like that. A:How much do you think they spent on their wedding? B: I think it might've cost them a nice chunk of change. A:Do you want a big wedding like that? B: Not really.

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 社交-Socializing

A:Hi, I haven't seen you in a while. B: Yes, it has been a long time! A: How long has it been since we last saw each other? B:I think that we last saw each other two years ago. A: What have you been doing for the past two years? B: I have been going

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 社交-Socializing

A: What can I do for you today? B: I need to return a book. A: Can I do anything else for you? B: I want to check these books out. A: Is that all? B: That's all. A: May I see your library card, please? B: It's right here. A: Will that be all for toda

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 在图书馆-At the Library