《Billie Jean》发行于1983年1月2日,由迈克尔杰克逊谱写,与昆西琼斯共同出品。1982年第六张个人专辑《颤栗》中的第二波主打单曲。是比较少见的以生父确认诉讼程序为主题的歌曲。 一经推出

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

P!nk联手Fun.乐队主唱Nate Ruess绝美单曲《Just Give Me A Reason》首播!让人瞬间为这首歌的旋律沉迷,MV更是唯美到极致。P!nk时而烟雾缭绕,时而水下朦胧,这两位极具个性的人碰撞到一起,真是令

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Party girls dont get hurt Cant feel anything, when will I learn I push it down, push it down Im the one for a good time call Phones blowin up, theyre ringin my doorbell I feel the love, feel the love 1,2,3 1,2,3 drink 1,2,3 1,2,3 drink 1,2,3 1,2,3 dr

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

(La la la la la) (La la la la la) (La la la la la) (La la la la la) (Mustard on the beat ho) Uh, tell 'em where I'm from Finger on the pump, make the sixth straight jump from SoCal Hollywood to the slums Chronic smoke get burnt by the California sun

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

Close Your Eyes - ParmaLee Well take a look at what's left in that sunset, 再看一眼夕阳 Fireflies popping like the 4th of July, yeah. 流萤像是国庆节一般欢快的跳动 You're gonna wanna see every single 你会想看到每个 thing I'm

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

In Your Arms - Nico And Vinz I feel like Superman 我感觉强无不克, They gonna remember me 他们将会记得我。 I think I know I can 我知道我能做到, Who says it's hard to reach 他们所说难以触及的境界。 Who's gonna stop

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

I - Kendrick Lamar I done been through a whole lot 我做过很多尝试 Trial, tribulations, but I know God 经历过许多苦难 但我知道上帝 Satan wanna put me in a bow-tie 撒旦想把我打个蝴蝶结 Praying that the holy water don't go

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

Hilary Duff 归来,最新单曲《Chasing the Sun》!还是熟悉的 Hilary Duff,淡淡的雷鬼味更加俏皮,清纯小少女升级辣妈之后再度出山,上演小姑娘的白日梦与青春励志传奇。 歌词: Why am I in such a h

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: I dont wanna be another wave in the ocean I am a rock not just another grain of sand I wanna be the one you run to when you need a shoulder I aint a soldier but Im here to take a stand Because we can Shes in the kitchen staring out the wind

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

牙缝妹 Becky G 和皮叔 Pitbull 带来合作新单《Can't Get Enough》!牙缝妹真可爱,唱功也见长,整首歌很欢快很有味道,特别是皮叔的一开始Mister WorldWide!更是带感。 歌词: Becky G! Mister WorldWide! Ya

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

英伦独立民谣唱作才子 Tom Odell 最新单曲《I Know》! 歌词: Cold house, white light Yellow lamps and black in the skies Full holes in deep brown eyes I sing you a song that I think you'll like And we walk to places we always go A m

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Fall Out Boy 联手科特柯本遗孀 Courtney Love 单曲《Rat A Tat》上演暴力大片!《发条橙》元素举目皆是,Patrick 被强迫观看音乐发展史的影像,持久而强烈的视觉冲击将原本的初心扭曲得无比狰狞。

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

英伦另类摇滚乐队 Placebo 单曲《Hold On To Me》!这是 Placebo,还能多说什么?在英伦摇滚史中 Placebo 早已是一抹奇葩的存在,如今循着自己的规矩玩儿自己的花样,才华的迸发并非时时刻刻,但

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

英伦绵羊音 Ellie Goulding 过耳不忘新单曲《Beating Heart》官方MV!这支单曲被收录在即将上映的热门影片《分歧者》原声带当中,该片与《饥饿游戏》同为青少年竞技类题材,且同样改编自畅销小

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Imagine Dragons是美国一支独立摇滚乐队,中国歌迷称之梦龙乐队。这首歌是由Imagine Drangons演唱的一个公益MV,献给那些在癌症中抗争的人。 歌词: When the days are cold当暗无天日 And the cards all fol

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: [Hook] Imma change your life, imma change it Imma change your life, life Imma change your life, imma change it Imma change your life, life Imma change your life, imma change it Imma change your life, life Imma change your life, imma change

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: Alright Yeah it's been a bumpy road Rollercoasters high and low Feel the tinking, drive a car, pedal fast, pedal hard You won't have to go that far You wanna give up 'cause it's dark We're really not that far apart So let your heart sweethe

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: Kill me with the coo-coochie-coochie-coo She kill me with the coo-coochie-coochie-coo (x5) Lights out, TKO [Verse 1] Baby, everyday in training to get the gold Thats why your bodys crazy But you cant run from yourself, thats where its diffi

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: You've been wearing that crown and tearing me down It's been a while since you treated me right You strung me along for far too long cause I never gave up the fight Until now Its gonna hit you hard til you see stars Its gonna put you throug

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: Well, shake it up baby now Twist and shout Come on, come on, come, come on baby now Come on and work it on out Well work it on out, honey You know you look so good You know you got me goin' now Just like I know you would Well, shake it up b

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲