美国老牌摇滚乐队Bonjovi的歌曲。曾被一度传为CS的主题曲,最早因德国的CS玩家在制作游戏视频时用到了此音乐,后来随着视频的流传,就成了CS主题曲。也有人说是林肯公园(Linkin Park)唱的

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

Take Me To Church - Hozier My lover's got humor 我的爱人虽然幽默 She's the giggle at a funeral 可你却在他的葬礼上咯咯发笑 Everybody's disapproval 我知道世人皆不容我 I should've worshiped her sooner 我应该对你俯首朝

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor Because you know 因为你懂的 I'm all about that bass, 我犹如那重低音贝司 'Bout that bass 超重低音 no treble 不失真 I'm all 'bout that bass, 我犹如那重低音贝司 'bout that bass, no trebl

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

Uptown Funk - Mark RonsonBruno Mars This hit That ice cold 那道冰冷的目光袭向我 Michelle Pfeiffer That white gold 女演员米歇尔菲佛 金发白人美女 This one, for them hood girls 这位 对于她们很美 Them good girls 她们是好

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

Habits - Tove Lo I eat my dinner in my bathtub 我在我的浴缸里吃着我的晚餐 Then I go to sex clubs 然后我去夜店 Watching freaky people getting it on 看着人们疯狂的摇摆 It doesn't make me nervous 不会让我感到紧张 If a

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

Dear Future Husband-Meghan Trainor Dear future husband 致我未来的爱人 Here's a few things you'll need to know if 有几件事你必须要知道 you want to be my one and only 如果你想成为我的唯一 all my life 我生命的唯一 Take m

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

She Knows - Ne-Yo Juicy J You know, from the moment she turn around 你懂得 自她转身以来 She know, how to back it up and drop it down 她懂得 如何回旋上下舞动 She know, she what all the fellas looking at 她懂得 大家在注视什么

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

Body Language - Kid InkUsherTinashe It's KiD Ink 我是KiD Ink It's not a lot 你的话 that you've been saying, whoa. 并不是很多 But I can tell from your body language 但我可以从你的肢体语言分辨的出来 ok Let's talk about it ('bo

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

即使没有1米8和帅脸,Ed Sheeran 同样可以甩掉一些高富帅好几条街,新专辑《X》中与菲董合作的热单《Sing》!才华爆棚的 Ed 将自己对音乐的热情倾注到这支歌曲当中,让听到的人都感受到他的

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

乡村组合Lady Antebellum最新单曲:Just A Kiss 一首Need You Now红到不行、并且在本届格莱美中拿奖快拿到手软的乡村组合Lady Antebellum的新单曲Just A Kiss新鲜出炉可是为毛这旋律的赶脚还是很像Need You

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

Perfect Storm - Brad Paisley If she was a drink 如果她是饮品 She'd be a single-barrelled 她会是那珍贵的 Bourbon on ice 加冰块的波本威士忌 Smooth with a kick 丝滑中带着劲爽 A chill and a burn all 冰爽中透着火辣 At t

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

名人传记电影《曼德拉:漫漫自由路》改编自曼德拉的自传,故事将从曼德拉的孩提时代一直讲到他的总统就职演说,主题曲来自80年代英国和爱尔兰最受瞩目的伟大乐队U2的最新单曲作品《

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: [Intro:] We be the illest... We be the illest in here... I know you feel us... We be the illest in here... Illest in here... We so motherfuckin' I'll... We so motherfuckin' I'll... I'll, motherfucker, I'll... We so motherfuckin' I'll... [Ve

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: La da da dee da da da da La da da dee da da da da La da da dee da La da da da dee da La da da dee da da da da da Be my lover Wanna be me lover I think I'm ready for you You take my higher, get me to cloud 9 Going to the light Yeah you can s

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: [Verse1] I wanna take you home, to my place Share my dreams and my fantasies, I can't wait I wanna show you things, you've never seen before Girl I hear you cryin, cryin out for more [Hook] Talk to me, Talk to me, Am I doing this right Talk

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: The way I love you I cant get to know you I could try But I dont want anyone but barely sweet tonight Your bed, before you Your trust, you know you I could choose But I dont want anything bad to come of you We are born We love this on our o

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: When you're ready come and get it Na na na Na na na Na na na When you're ready come and get it Na na na Na na na Na na na When you're re-e-e-dy When you're re-e-e-dy When you're ready come and get it Na na na Na na na Na na na You ain't got

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: It's been a long time since I came around Been a long time but I'm back in town And this time I'm not leavin' without yo Yo taste like whiskey when yo kiss me awe I'd give anything again to be your babydoll This time I'm not leaving without

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词大意:我的每分每秒都离不开你,没有什么能阻挡我们,没有你我无法生存,看到你我就会感到快乐。现在我可以告诉你,你无需害怕,你和我就像树叶和花朵,没有你我无法生活,如果

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: When life leaves you high and dry I'll be at your door tonight if you need help, if you need help I'll shut down the city lights, I'll lie, cheat, I'll beg and bribe to make you well, to make you well When enemies are at your door I'll carr

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲