Greg Laswell - Comes And Goes (In Waves) This one's for the lonely The ones that seek and find Only to be let down Time after time This one's for the torn down The experts at the fall Common friends get up now You're not alone at all And this part wa

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

Baby I'm preying on you tonight Hunt you down eat you alive Just like animals Animals Like animals Maybe you think that you can hide I can smell your scent for miles Just like animals Animals Like animals Baby I'm So what you trying to do to me It's

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

If you could take my pulse right now It would feel just like a sledgehammer If you could feel my heart beat now It would hit you like a sledgehammer I dont admit it I play it cool But every minute That Im with you I feel the fever and I wont lie I br

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

CoCo - O.T. Genasis I'm in love with the coco 我爱那可可 I'm in love with the coco 我爱那可可 I got it for the low, low 我得浅尝一口 I'm in love with the coco 我爱那可可 I'm in love with the coco 我爱那可可 I'm in love with

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

《Stay With Me》由Sam Smith主唱并与James Napier、William Phillips合作编曲的一首歌曲,是Sam Smith专辑《In the Lonely Hour》中的一支主打单曲,于2014年6月17日发行。 Guess it's true 心知肚明 I'm not good at a on

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

Feelin' It - Scotty McCreery I'm feelin' it 我正在体会 Pop tops poppin' 汽水盖 崩开 Flip-flops floppin' 触发器 响着 Drop tops droppin' down 水滴落下 Ray-Bans rayin' 太阳镜闪耀 Waves are wavin' 波浪在波动 Ladies are layin'

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

I See You - Luke Bryan Roll in the bar 在酒吧里狂欢 Me and my crew 我和我的手下 Their little plan 他们有个小计划 To get me over you 让我超过你 They hookin me up, yeah 他们引起了我的兴趣 Buyin me drinks 给我买了酒

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

Somewhere In My Car - Keith Urban I'm driving home tonight, catching all red lights 今晚我开车回家,一路都遇到红灯 That's alright cause I don't wanna be alone 这样也不错因为我不想独自一人 There's nobody waiting there, col

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

Look At You-Big And Rich Baby when I look at you, with them baby blues, 宝贝当我看着你 你带着忧郁 cuttin' right through me. 侵袭着我 You set me on the rewind, back to the good times, 你让我倒带 回到美好的时光 when you coul

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

[Verse 1] Hope when you take that jump You dont fear the fall Hope when the water rises You build a wall Hope when the crowd screams out Theyre screaming your name Hope if everybody runs You choose to stay Hope that you fall in love And it hurts so b

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

[Intro] My anaconda don't My anaconda don't My anaconda don't want none Unless you got buns, hun [Verse 1] Boy toy named Troy, used to live in Detroit Big dope dealer money, he was gettin' some coins Was in shootouts with the law, but he live in a pa

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

Dum-da-de-da Do, do, do, do, do, do (Coming down, dripping candy on the ground) It stay Yonc, oh Yonc in that lingerie On that chardonnay, its gonna touch down like a runway Im Texas forever like Bun B, and Im redboned yo Im really rit like Donjae, I

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

If your lips are moving, 如果你的嘴唇触动着 If your lips are moving 如果你的嘴唇触动着 If your lips are moving, 如果你的嘴唇触动着 then you're lyin', lyin', lyin', baby 那是你在撒谎 撒谎宝贝 If your lips are movin

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

Hot Boy - Bobby Shmurda Ain't You bein' some hot boy, 不是你吗 热火男孩 Like I talk to Shayse 就像我跟Shayse说的 when I shot boys 当我关注那男孩 Like you seen 'em twirl 像你看到他们旋转 then he drop, boy 然后他下降,男

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

歌词: I knew you were You were gonna come to me And here you are But you better choose carefully Cause I am capable of anything Of anything and everything Make me your Aphrodite Make me your one and only Dont make me your enemy, your enemy, your

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Justin Bieber 联手 Chance The Rapper 最新单曲《Confident》!以音乐占新闻版面,总好过被负面新闻缠身,煎熬中的 Bieber 可得加把劲了,其实再好的人歌曲不好照样也没有立足之地。作为歌手,不得不

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

流行朋克乐团 Paramore 最新单曲MV《Ain't It Fun》!大年三十闹翻天,红发小妞 Hayley Williams 与团员路上撒欢,砸碎所有能够制造声音的乐器和黑胶唱片,告诉我们,最美丽的声音永远来自你的嗓音

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

澳洲天后 Kylie Minigue 最新单曲《I Was Gonna Cancel》!和法瑞尔威廉姆斯合作的这首歌个,放克电子点点环绕,对照著要懂得和自己对话的歌词,是凯莉个人认为新辑中最有趣的作品。 歌词: I

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

加拿大著名独立摇滚乐队 Arcade Fire 最新单曲 MV 《We Exist》!新一代蜘蛛侠安德鲁加菲尔德女装出演了 Arcade Fire 乐队的新歌,一个喜欢变装的男孩,无惧世俗目光,沉浸在自己的舞蹈世界中,用

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词:《Today Is Your Day》 -Shania Twain You got what it takes you can win? 你能得到所有的你要的东西吗? You got what it takes you can win, 你可以的,你能得到所有你想要的东西, Today is your day to begin. 那么,

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲