0 To 100 /The Catch Up - Drake Fuck bein' on some chill shit 真有些令人扫兴 We go 0 to 100 nigga, 我们去0到100吧, real quick 真正的快 They be on that 他们在那 rap-to-pay-the-bill shit 说唱支付账单 And I don't feel that s

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

I'mma make you beg, I'mma make you beg for it I'mma make you beg, I'mma make you beg Pulled up looking picture perfect, baby High price, but I'm worth it, baby Can't play wit you, I've been busy working, baby Getting faded in the European swerving na

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

[Verse 1] I usually love sleeping all alone This time around bring your friend with you But we aint really going to sleep at all You aint gonna catch me with them sneak pictures In my city Im a young god That pussy kill be so vicious My god white, he

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

Facebook Twitter Embed Follow [Chorus x2] Let a nigga try me, try me I'm a get his whole mothafuckin' family And I ain't playin wit nobody Fuck around and I'm a catch a body [Verse 1] Bitch I got the mac or the 40 Turn a bitch to some macaroni Tell m

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

7/11 演唱:Beyonc Shoulders sideways, smack it, smack it in the air Legs movin' side to side, smack it in the air Legs movin' side to side, smack you in the air Shoulders sideways, smack it, smack it in the air Smack it, smack it in the air Legs m

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

Ah-la-la-la-la 啊 啦 啦 啦 啦 Ah-la-la-la-la 啊 啦 啦 啦 啦 I met this girl late last year 去年我遇到了这个女孩 She said don*t you worry if I disappear 她说如果我消失不见你不用担心 I told her I*m not really 我告诉她

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

Katy Perry 新单曲《This Is How We Do》!MV中,Katy 变回我们熟悉的《Teenage Dream》时期的色彩教主,与众人开启纵情狂欢的大门!性感与衣料的多少无关,Katy证明自信与笑容才是持久的性感。 歌词:

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

牙缝美女 Becky G 夏日单曲《Shower》!活力十足的嬉戏画面令我们内心蠢蠢欲动,炎炎夏日只想来一场疯狂的泳池派对,挥洒热情直至夜幕降临,焰火一点就又是一场众人狂欢的Party。 歌词:

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

The Chainsmokers、AURORA、Kygo、Beyonce、Rihanna ft.Kanye West的最新歌曲 Enjoy it~

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

Robbie Williams 最新单曲《Shine My Shoes》现场版释出啦! 歌词: Another dawn, another day, another dollar to be made. I got a pocket in my soul, where a little rock a little roll assimilate And I don't care what you think you know 'bo

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Jennifer Lopez 强劲归来!联手 French Montana 最新单曲《I Luh Ya Papi》MV全球首播。终于感受到了夏日的气息,伴着性感身姿狂舞,充斥着人鱼线与腹肌,随便拎一个都是男神模样啊。 歌词: I put i

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Rita Ora 清唱《I Will Never Let You Down》不插电版!别人问我们为什么喜欢欧美音乐,因为我们喜欢的是每一个特有的声音创造的每一个小细节。声太美,每一次都有惊喜,RITA 绝不让你们失望。 歌

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

摇滚魔女 Avril Lavigne 电音尝试,也有粉嫩 Hello Kitty 心!作为同名新专中最特殊的一首歌《Hello Kitty》,抛弃艾薇儿一贯的朋克 摇滚风格,而是破天荒地向更加流行的舞曲风格靠拢。 歌词: M

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: Hey-ey! Hey-ey! Hey-ey! Heyy! Hey-ey! Hey-ey! Hey-ey! Heyy! Simmer down, simmer down They say we're too young now to amount to anything else But look around We work too damn hard for this just to give it up now If you don't swim, you'll dro

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: We're decadent beyond our means, we've a zeal We feel the things they'll never feel They're solemn in their wealth, we're high in our poverty We see the things they never see Wanderlust With us, the world feels voluptuous I just feel more,

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

英伦超人气灵魂歌手 John Newman 选用新专单曲《All I Need Is You》为 Hunger TV 拍摄宣传MV!黑白光影的交替散发着横扫千军般的凌厉,John抛撒着狂傲不羁的眼神,用一把这个年代少有的歌喉,与福音

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: When you're ready come and get it Na na na Na na na Na na na When you're ready come and get it Na na na Na na na Na na na When you're re-e-e-dy When you're re-e-e-dy When you're ready come and get it Na na na Na na na Na na na You ain't got

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: Verse 1: I thought it was the last time Our ending was biter-sweet Thought you were out of my mind Instead just like on repeat In my dreams you belong to me set me free Chorus: I hear your voice like a broken record Saying my name every sec

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: Wherever I go Whatever I do Stay by my side Cuz baby its always better with you In the middle of the pouring rain On a crowded subway train When Im just about to go insane You make it go away Monday morning in a traffic jam And Im going to

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: Youre a troublemaker, youre a troublemaker. Huh, you aint nothing but a troublemaker, girl. You had me hooked again from the minute you sat down. The way you bite your lip, got my head spinning around. After a drink or two, I was putty in y

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲