Eric是个DJ大师,这首歌相信也会很快风靡D 厅,让无数人摇摆起来。

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

歌词: Oh I just wanna take you anywhere that you like We can go out any day any night Baby I'll take you there take you there Baby I'll take you there, there Oh tell me tell me tell me how to turn your love on You can get get anything that you wa

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

美帝当红正太 Austin Mahone 联手夜店舞曲大神 Pitbull 洗脑单曲《MMM Yeah》!极具未来感的灯光变幻,势必让你在点开 MV 的下一秒就陷入一场性感 Party。有 Pitbull 的地方就没有矜持,有 Austin 的地方

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Royce Da 5'9 ,美国说唱歌手,最新单曲Writer's Block中邀请到了Eminem合作 I aint calling names cause all of yall the same, plus Im the king, all my past pain all done changed up All these plains, all these lames, since the Slaughters

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: Can't let you go Walk out the door Can't hold you out When I want more When I am down You make it right When I am stupid You're taking my side And when I cry You make me smile When I am crazy and out of my mind You hold me tight Won't let m

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: [Verse 1] Sunlight comes creeping in Illuminates our skin We watched the day go by Stories of what we did It made me think of you It made me think of you [Verse 2] Under a trillion stars We danced on top of cars Took pictures of the state S

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: I could drag you from the ocean, I could pull you from the fire And when you're standing in the shadows I could open up the sky And I could give you my devotion Until the end of time And you will never be forgotten With me by your side And

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(174) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

In a city like mine there's no point in fighting I close my eyes, it's just you and me driving If I am a river, you are the ocean Got the radio on, got the wheels in motion We were silenced by the night Just you and I, we're gonna rise again Divided

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

turn up the music, cause this song just came on turn up the music, if they try to turn us down turn up the music, can i hear it til the speakers blow turn up the music, fill your cup and drink it down if youre sexy and you know it put your hands up i

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

On the first date when you asked me if you could have my number in your phone hoping youd offer your jacket you never did that you didnt even try to walk me home does anybody miss that? holding hands in the cinema dreaming cause im missing ya i wish

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Looking up from underneath, Fractured moonlight on the sea. Reflections still look the same to me, As before I went under. And it's peaceful in the deep, Cathedral where you can not breathe, No need to pray, no need to speak Now I am under. Oh, and i

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Say you love me, as much as I love you Would you hurt me baby, could you do that to me yeaa? Would you lie to me baby? Cuz the truth hurts so much more Would you do the things that drive me crazy, leave my heart still at the door? I can't help it, I'

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Walk little walk Small talk big thoughts Gonna tell them all just what I want That street two streets I see you and me Hanging on the empty of swings 'Count high low don't worry my eyes are closed I'm a superman and it's my show One shoe two gonna ki

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: When youre young you hope to be Menacing in vanity 6 feet tall, maybe more Bigger now than before They said it was leaving me The magic was leaving me I dont think so I dont think so They said it was leaving They said it went on Now I could

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: Feels like Im caught in a time, yeah Where showing love is a crime, yeah, yeah, yeah I must be out of my mind, yeah I put my heart on the line, yeah For love, for love I know Im brave enough to try Ive walked for miles I have a dream I hear

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: I dont want to be left behind Distance was a friend of mine Catching breath in a web of lies Ive spent most of my life Riding waves, playing acrobat Shadow boxing the other half Learning how to react Ive spent most of my time Catching my br

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Find light in the beautiful sea I chose to be happy You and I, you and I Were like diamonds in the sky Youre a shooting star I see A vision of ecstasy When you hold me, Im alive Were l

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Ooh, oh oh oh, ooh ooh ooh ooh Ooh, oh oh oh, ooh ooh ooh ooh You and I go on at each other like we're going to war You and I go rough, we keep throwing things and slamming the door You and I get so damn dysfunctional we start keeping score You and I

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

I've tried playing it cool Girl when I'm looking at you I can never be brave Cause you make my heart race Shot me out of the sky You're my kryptonite You keep me making me weak Yeah, frozen and can't breathe Some things gotta get loud Cause if not, t

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Artist: Mariah Carey Song: Triumphant (Get'Em) Get Em, Get Em, Get Em (Go) Hit Em, Hit Em, Hit Em (Go) Get Em, Get Em, Get Em (Go) Hit Em, Hit Em, Hit Em (Go) Get Em, Get Em, Get Em (Go) Hit Em, Hit Em, Hit Em (Go) They told me get em, I got em, I sw

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲