《Black or White》是流行天王迈克尔杰克逊的专辑《危险》(Dangerous)首支全球发行的单曲,发行于1991年10月11日。 《Black Or White》讲述的是种族问题,但却不是用严肃而沉闷的方式来表现。这首

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

最新美剧《欢乐合唱团》Glee插曲:Rehab 于9月10日开播的Fox电视台最新歌舞剧《欢乐合唱团》Glee当中的一首插曲翻唱了获得第50届格莱美奖年度最佳歌曲《Rehab》,原唱是在2007年度的全英音乐奖

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

丹麦90后歌手 Christopher 最新单曲《MAMA》!无论是天真可爱的小孩子,还是街道上的青春女生,健身室里的大姐,所有人都跟着Christopher欢乐起舞。你们也一起来感受吧。 歌词: She is something

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

英伦小鸟 Birdy 最新单曲《Tee Shirt》!纯粹的歌声打动每个人的心,穿插着电影《The Fault in Our Stars》的悲欢离合的些许场景,关于爱情、生命与死亡,真挚、毫不花哨却动人无比。 歌词: In

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

2011年英国偶像 The X Factor 选手 Janet Devlin 最新单曲《House of Cards》。爱尔兰创作女歌手一头红发分外妖娆,甜蜜的嗓音轻快的节奏从她的纸牌屋中不断传出,白色蕾丝裙和洁白丝袜手拿吉他的样

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

英伦吉他才子 Ed Sheeran 最新动人单曲《All Of The Stars》!在从容的钢琴声中,Ed Sheeran 清澈的声音唱着最简单的爱情,镜头扫过卧室贴满来自粉丝的艺术字体创作,这些温馨的字句大部分来自约

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Lana Del Rey 最新单曲《West Coast》出炉!迷幻,富有故事性,意味深长,与过去任何一首歌都不一样,但唯一没有失去的,是 Lana 自身独有的凌驾于流行之上的超脱感,让人无法只听一遍的新奇与

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

James Blunt 最新单曲《Postcards》!海边派对的热闹非凡让人心生向往,《You're Beautiful》的突然闯入真是个小惊喜,每次听上尉的歌心情都会格外的愉悦。 歌词: Sundays sitting on your back porch And I

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

29岁的 Lily 雀跃在天地之间,以斑马猎豹为宠物,文明社会中的一切习惯皆化为云烟,她就是最活泼的人间精灵 歌词: Somebody remind me where I am Miami or Timbuktu? Did I ever tell you my uncle's monkey ran aw

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Lily Allen 最新单曲《As Long As I Got You》!MV 取材自前段时间 Lily 参加的英国 Glastonbury 音乐节,红发齐刘海的 Lily 典型英伦小痞子,在清新如画的白天捉弄过往行人笑得找不着北,Lily 的疯狂本色

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: Feet up, anchor down Thirty sun block Getting rubbed around your body Too hot dive in Take a little swim Float around out in the water Aw what do you say We stay all day right here Where the sun sets on tan lines Footprints on low tide Boar

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: I wanna smash your fears And get drunk in off your tears Don't you share your smile with anyone else but me I wanna touch your heart I wanna crash it in my hands Make a plea, and cry As you give up all the lies We're not lovers, but more th

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: It takes a lot to be somebody you dont want to be, To give somebody back what you cant keep. Hoping that a lover can be gracious in defeat, Knowing you could never be. It takes time. And time makes me so curious that I no longer sleep. Time

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: Thanks for callin' It's so good to hear your voice But you keep breakin' up In all the static and the noise But I keep listenin' 'Cause I never had a choice when it came to you I'd love to see you If you're ever out this way You sound happy

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: Close your eyes, Let me tell you all the reasons why I think you're one of a kind. Here's to you, The one that always pulls us through Always do what you gotta do You're one of a kind, thank god you're mine. You're an angel dressed in armou

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: Don't despair, you're there From beginning to middle to end Don't despair, you're there Through my wasted days You're there through my wasted nights Oh despair, you've always been there You were there through my wasted years Through all my

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: (Verse) Lying under, sad in sand The day is done, my heart is one We hold each other Friends or lovers High above, theres nothing here but you and me Well never be poor Innocent like heaven-sent But undercover, dying together Move forever,

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: (Ne-yo:) Seems like every day is something else Another reason to be stressing (Jessica:) And you just wanna run away Said you just wanna run away (Ne-yo:) You try to get out and enjoy yourself But everybodys acting so despressing (Jessica:

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go I can take you places you ain't never been before Baby take a chance or you'll never ever know I got money in my hands that I'd really like to blow Swag swag swag, on you Chillin' by the fire while we eat

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: Why am I feeling? this is a crazy law You can have many laws, even how youre born Why am I feeling, this is a crazy law Im not trying to show you something wrong Chorus: My fencing Im wishing my rating for undying kiss First of all I like y

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲