What's your reason to go to Qingdao? 你去青岛的理由是什么? Because I want to get nearer to the sea. 因为我想离大海更近。 I was attracted by the monkeys in the mountain. 我被山中的猴子吸引了。 It can enlarge you knowle

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Have you find the information about the consumption level there? 你找到有关消费水平的信息了吗? Let me see. I just connected the Internet. 让我看看,我刚接通网络。 What the city looks like? 那是一个怎样的城市? Wh

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

I'm sorry to hear that. That's unusual. I'll look into the matter at once. 很抱歉,这很不寻常。我立刻去调查。 Anyway, I've lost my confidence in your hotel. Please cross the crab off my bill and I'll leave now. 无论如何,我已对

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

All right. Here you are, sir. Please check it. 好的,先生,这是您的账单。请检査一下。 Thank you! 谢谢! Here's your bill,sir. Could you please check it? 这是您的账单,请您核对一下好吗? May I check it? 我可以核

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Would you mind waiting until one is free ? 你介意等到有空位吗? Well,how long will it take? 好,要等多久呢? When will you have a table free? 你们什么时候有空桌? I'm afraid there're no other places free at the moment. 目前

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

How would you like to pay, Mr White? 您想用什么方法付款,怀特先生? With U.S. dollar traveller's cheques, I think. 我想用美元旅行支票。 And how will you be paying, please? 请问您打算用什么方法付款。 By visa. Is t

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

You can hear this... 你可以听这个 Would you please bring me a supper? 请送一份晚餐来好吗? What else would you like to eat? 您还有什么想吃的吗? Would you please sign the bill, sir? 请您签单好吗? I'm afraid all our t

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Good evening. How many, please? 晚上好。请问有几位客人? Two people. 两位。 How many persons, please? 请问有几位? A table for four, please. 4位。 Good morning, sir. A table for two? 先生,早安。两位吗? That's right.

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

How long does it take to go to the Sunshine Hotel from here on foot? 从这里步行到阳光大酒店要多久? It is a bit far. You'd better take a bus. 有一点儿远。你最好坐公交车。 Could you tell me which bus I should take? 能告诉

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

You can hear this... 你可以听这个 What's the street? 这是什么街? Will you please call me a taxi? 你能给我叫辆出租车吗? It's a blue bag with a black zip. 那是个蓝色的包,有黑色的拉链。 I have a cough and get a h

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

This kind of sports spectacles is very popular with the young. Do you want to have a try,please? 这种运动眼镜很受年轻人的欢迎。您请试试,好吗? Let me have a look. Are the lenses made of glass or plastic? 我看看。镜片是玻

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

I like these necklaces of colored pearls.How much are they? 我喜欢这种彩色珍珠项链。多少钱? It's 35 dollars each.They are made of colored pearls only found in Hawaii. 35美元一条。这是用夏威夷特产的彩色珍珠做的。

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

You can hear this... 你可以听这个 What's on at the Opera House? 现在歌剧院里在演什么? Classical music has so much more depth and meaning. 古典音乐更有深度,意义更丰富。 What dances do you like? 你喜欢什么舞? T

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

The Hottest season is summer in a year. 在一年中夏天是热的季节。 I dislike it the best. 我最厌恶夏天。 Sometimes summer is more charming than the other seasons. 有时夏天比其他季节更迷人。 The hot summer is rather unbea

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

The weather is really miserable.It has been raining hard all day long. 这天气真是糟透了。雨整天下个不停。 Yes,it's windy too. 是啊,还刮风呢。 It seems as if there will be a thunderstorm. 好像要下暴雨。 What a downpour

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

I was rear-ended just now on Highway 23,and it made a little dent in the bumper. 刚才在23号公路上我的车尾被撞了一下,保险杠也凹下去了一点儿。 There's really no need to worry as you have accident liability coverage. Just c

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Good afternoon. Take a seat, please. What's wrong with you? 下午好。请坐!哪里不舒服? I feel chilly and feverish and I badly cough. 我感到发冷发热而且我咳嗽的厉害。 I'm in pain, will you kindly examine my teeth? 我牙齿很

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(175) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

What do you like to collect? 你喜欢收集什么? I like to collect old books. 我喜欢收集旧书。 I have a collection of the best French wines. 我收藏着最好的法国酒。 My father has a collection of paintings from the lang Dynasty.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Do you have any hobbies? 你有业余爱好吗? Yes. I like collecting things. 有。我喜欢收藏东西。 Oh, that's interesting. And about what kind of things? 啊,这很有意思。你收集什么东西呢? Several things. For example, va

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

What's your hobby, please? 请问你的爱好是什么? Just now I'm quite interested in photography. 目前我对摄影十分感兴趣。 That's wonderful! 太棒了 ! But it's pretty difficult to take a really good picture. 但是,拍到真正好

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说