Excuse me, what are items 1 and 5? 这第1和第5项是什么,能给我解释一下吗? The first item is the cover charge. You know that the main course was 7.8 dollars not 6.8 dollars, so item 5 is the difference. 可以,第1项是附加费。主

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Could you please refund my hundred-dollar train ticket to me? 请你退我100美元的车票钱好吗? Please pay 10 dollars. 请付10美元的退票手续费。 We can't give you a refund for this ticket. 这张票我们不能退钱。

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

You're overcharging me. 你收费太高了。 No way. Please look what the meter says. 一点儿都不高,请看收费表的显示。 The night rate is 10% higher than the daily rate. 晚上的价比白天的价高10%。

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

London is a pretty modern city. 伦敦真是一座现代城市 Yes, the tall buildings are everywhere. 是啊,到处都是高楼大厦。 Look at the modern skyscrapers,we can see the whole London on the top of it. 看那栋摩天大楼,从它的顶

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

I want to report that my car was stolen. 我要报一宗汽车失窃案。 May I see your residence permit and driver's license? 我可以看你的居留证和驾照吗? Would you describe everything for me? 你可以描述一下当时的情况吗?

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Could you please send me to the hospital? 你把我送到医院,好吗? Yes,I will take you to the nearest hospital. 好的,我会带你到最近的医院。 Please call an ambulance. 请打电话叫救护车。 I had a traffic accident. 我遇到

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Did you have the mechanic at the garage checked the tires? 你有没有让修车厂的技工检查轮胎呢? No.I forgot. 没有,我忘记了。 The air pressure in your right tire is low. 你的右胎气压不足。 Do the tires need air? 轮胎需

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Do you want a fill up? 您要把油箱加满吗? Yes, please. 是的,请加满。 Does a Regular, Super, or Premium Unleaded? 要普通、高级还是高级无铅汽吨? Put in a liter of engine oil, please. 请加1公升机油。 I'd like some

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

What documents do we need to prepare for the application? 我们需要什么证件以办理申请? Driver's license,ID, passport and photos. 驾照、身份证、护照,还有照片。 Where do I exchange my local driver's license for an internat

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

I would like to return the rental car. 我来还租的车。 May I get the keys and see some ID? 请把钥匙给我,并给我看你的证件,好吗? Let's go outside and take a quick look at the car. 我们到外面去把车子检査一下吧。

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

What kind of model do you have in mind? 您要种样式的车? A compact car. I just want to drive around the city. 小轿车,我只想在城里转一转。 I'd like to rent a car for travelling. 我想租一部车旅行。 I'd like to rent a car

I'll go to China next week. 下一周我会去中国。 Oh, you are lucky to enjoy the mid-autumn day there. 哦,你很幸运能在那儿度过中秋节。 It is a traditional Chinese festival cerebrated on the fifteenth of August of lunar calendar

Mary, would you like to dance with me? I hear you are a good dancer. 玛丽,我们跳个舞吧?我听说你是舞林高手呢。 Thank you for your inviting. 谢谢你的邀请。 I don't care for the foxtrot. 我不喜欢跳狐步舞。 I think

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

This is Tian'anmen Square. 这就是天安门广场。 What a beautiful squarel! 多漂亮的广场啊! Yes, it is also the biggest square in the world. 是的,这也是世界上最大的广场。 What's the building over there? 那边的建筑是什

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

How is Mount Tai? 泰山怎么样? Oh, it was out of my imagination! 哦,真是超乎想象! Really? Yes. Mount Tai is a perfect example of the kind of mountain resort 是吗?是的。泰山将自然景观和文化遗迹 that embody natural s

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Do you know Lushan Mountain? 你知道庐山吗? Yes, of course. 是的,当然知道。 It is a very beautiful place. 那是一个非常漂亮的地方。 Yes, I have been there before. 是的,我以前去过那儿。 Really? Which scenic spots

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

You can hear this... 你可以听这个 How long will it take to get to the railway station by bus? 到火车站乘公共汽车需要多长时间? Where do I get a ticket? 我在哪儿买票呢? Which stop should I get off at if I'm going to No.1

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

May I have a sick bag? 可以给我一个呕吐袋吗? You can find an airsickness bag in the seat pocket in front of you if you need one. 如果您需要的话,您前面的座背袋里有呕吐袋。 I feel like vomiting. 我想吐。 I probably

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Where do I get a ticket? 我在哪儿买票呢? On the bus. The conductor collects the fares on the bus. 在车上买。售票员在车上收票钱。 Two tickets, please. 买两张票。 OK. Here's your change. 好的,这是找你的零钱。 Co

Do you have any dutiable items? 你有没有要上税的物品? Are these things duty free? 这些东西是免税的吗? You have a lot of gifts. You have to pay for these two items. 你买了这么多礼物,这两件东西你得上税。 Almos