By the way, how do you charge for taxi fares here? 顺便问问,这里的计程车费怎么算? Just like anywhere else in the world, the fare is calculated by meter. 就像世界其他地方一样,车费是依跳表计算的。 I will pay as m

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

What can I do for you? 有什么能帮忙的吗? This is my first trip to Paris. I'd like to see some of the city's sights. 这是我第一次来巴黎旅游。我想看看这个城市的一些景点。 How long will you be here? About a week. 您要

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Hello,it's my first time in Egypt.What would you advise me to see here? 你好,这是我第一次来埃及。你看我在这儿应该游览什么地方? There are many famous resorts in Egypt. You can have a good time here. 埃及有很多有名的

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Do you like Indonesia? 你喜欢印度尼西亚吗? Yes,I do.What about you? 是的,我喜欢。你呢? Me,too.Almost every vacation during summer time I will come here. 我也是。几乎每个夏天的假期我都来。 I think you enjoy the

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

How do you like Korea? 你觉得韩国怎么样? I like it.it's a beautiful country. 我很喜欢。那是个美丽的国家。 What part of the visit excited you most? 参观过程中最令你感兴趣的是哪里? The best island of Korea-Jizho

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

You can hear this... 你可以听这个 I'm running low. 我的车已经快没油了。 There is a slow leak in one of the tires. 有一个轮胎漏气。 I'm bleeding too much. 我流血过多。 Would you describe everything for me? 你可以描述一

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Where does the tour meet and at what time? 在哪儿集合?几点集合? We start out at 9:00 a. m. and leave from several major hotels. 我们上午9点出发,而且可到各大饭店载客。 Can you tell me the best sightseeing route to take

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Happy Thanksgiving Day! 感恩节快乐! Happy Thanksgiving Day! 感恩节快乐! Well, do you know anything about Thanksgiving Day? 嗯,你知道感恩节的事情吗? Yes. Thanksgiving Day was about the Pilgrims who settled in the New World. 是

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

There is a foreign festival connected with pumpkin, but I cannot remember. 在国外有一个与南瓜相关的节日,但是,我记不起那是什么节日了。 Are you talking about Halloween? 你是说万圣节吗? We used to have a party an

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

My family is going to Australia this summer. 这个夏天我们全家要去澳大利亚。 Isn't the air fare very expensive in the summer time? 暑假期间机票不是很贵吗? Yes,usually it is. But we got ready for it several months ago. 是的,

Is it a direct flight? 是直达的吗? Yes,it's a non-stop. 是,是直达的。 How many flights are there to Shanghai every day? 每天有多少次航班飞往上海? Could you check other flights to Hong Kong in the late morning of the 4th a

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Here it is. Please check it. 给您钱。请核对一下。 It's right. Here is the exchange memo, please sign your name on the right-hand bottom line. 没问题。这是兑换单,请在右边底线上签字。 Yes. This is 1,000 U.S. dollars. Plea

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Hello, Miss. May I help you? 小姐,您好。我能为您效劳吗? Yes, please. I'd like to change some English pounds to U.S. dollars. 是的,请你帮忙。我要把一些英镑兑换成美元。 What is today's exchange rate between the U.S

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Good morning, sir. You want to change money, don't you? 您好,先生。您要兑换钱,是吗? Yes, I do. 是的,我要兑换钱。 Do you think you need to change these dollars? 您看需要兑换这些美元吗? How much of the remittanc

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Stewardess, can you direct me to my seat? 服务员,你能把我的座位指给我吗? Certainly,may I see your boarding pass,please? 当然能,我可以看看您的登机牌吗? Where is 51-F? 51-F在哪儿? Go straight to the back, sir. 一

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

We have orange juice, Seven up, Coke and pepsi, and also mineral water. 我们有橙汁、七喜、可口可乐和百事可乐,还有矿泉水。 A Coke would be nice. Thank you. 一杯可口可乐就行了。谢谢。 Would you like something to d

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

What is the time difference between Beijing and Vancouver? 北京和温哥华的时差是多少? 16 hours. Vancouver is 16 hours behind. 16个小时,温哥华晚16个小时。 Do you have any idea what time it is in Rome now? 你知道罗马现在是

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Do you mind changing your seat with me? 您介意和我换一下座位吗? Not at all. 当然不介意。 May I take this seat? 我可以坐这个位子吗? May I move to the non-smoking area for a while? 我可以暂时移到非吸烟区吗? I

You can hear this... 你可以听这个 What is your hobby? 你的业余爱好是什么? It does not suit my taste. 那不符合我的爱好。 He has a keen interest in collecting stamps. 他在集邮方面有强烈的兴趣。 I'd like to do some

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

What can be so surprising? Is it football? 什么爱好这么令人吃惊?是足球吗? No. The hobby she is most interested in is gliding. It was in her freshman year that she began to pilot a glider. 不是。她最感兴趣的是滑翔。她在大

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说