The transportation fee takes a great part in the budget. 交通费在预算中占很大一部分。 It always happens when going sightseeing. Let's check the other fees next. 出去旅游时这种事情经常发生。下面我们检查一下其他费用

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Do you have a sightseeing plan in the coming holiday? 在即将来临的暑假你打算去做什么? Oh, not yet. What about you? 哦,还没想好。你呢? Where are you going to go this year? 今年你们打算去什么地方? What are you

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

But it's unfair to the occupants! 但那对现在的住客很不公平呀! I'm terribly sorry, sir. We'll take this into consideration. May I call the room attendant up now to have your room tidied? 非常抱歉,先生,我们会考虑这点的。

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

You can hear this... 你可以听这个 Can I pay with credit card? 我可以用信用卡支付吗? Would you please go to the Cashier Desk to pay your bill? 请您去收银台付款,好吗? What are these other charges? 这些其他费用是什么

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Yes. I have to pay my bill now. My name is Richard, Room 125. 是的。我得把账给结了。我的名字叫理査德,房间号是125。 Just a moment, please. That'll be 500 dollars. 请稍等。总共500美元。 The total cost would be 350 dol

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Oh, I see, thank you. Can I pay it with traveller's checks? 噢,我明白了,谢谢。我可以用旅行支票支付吗? Certainly, sir. 当然可以,先生。 Can I pay it by traveller's check? 我可以用旅行支票吗? Suit yourself. 随

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Do you think you could wait for me once we get there? 我们到那里之后,你可以等我吗? That's no problem. 没有问题。 Is there much of a charge for waiting? 停车等候收费多吗? No, it's not much. Take your time. 不多。您不

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Are we supposed to tip the driver? 我们该给司机小费吗? It depends on what you feel like, maybe a dollar for each bag. 嗯,要视情况而定,或许每件行李要给1美元吧! This is one hundred Yuan and you can keep the change. 这是

Which cabin do you want? 你想要买哪个舱的? Can I reserve a deck chair? 我可以预订到甲板上的座位吗? Is there any unreserved first-class cabin? 头等舱还有没有舱位? I'm afraid not. 对不起,没有了。

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

I'm not from around here. How do I pay it? 我不是本地人。我要怎么缴罚款呢? You can mail the ticket with a cheque for the correct amount.You also have the right to contest the violation in a court of law. 你可以将正确金额的支票

Any violations,officer? 我违章了吗?警察先生? You were speeding and ran a red light just now. 你刚刚超速又闯红灯了。 This is a 25-mile zone, and you were driving 35. 这儿的限速是25英里,而你的车速是35英里。 I

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

What festival is it? 是什么节日? It is the Dragon Boat Festival which falls on the fifth day of May in the lunar calendar. 是农历5月5日端午节。 Oh, there must be a boat race held today. 哦,今天一定会有划船比赛。 Yes, you

What's the most interesting festival in the U.S.A.? 美国最有趣的节日是什么? April Fools'Day,I think... 我认为是4月1的愚人节。 On that day people can make fun of the others, right? 那天人们会跟别人开玩笑,是吗? Y

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

How do you like Wuxi? 你觉得无锡怎么样? It's a charming place. And the best is Lake Taihu Scenic Area. 那可是个令人神往的地方。最棒的要数太湖风景区了。 Have you visited Lake Taihu? 你到太湖游玩儿了吗? Of c

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

You can hear this... 你可以听这个 The landscape in Guilin is the best in the world. 桂林山水甲天下。 Waterfalls mating like thunder cascade down precipitous cliffs and gurgling streams meander through serene nooks.Clouds and vapor float

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

How do you want your money? 这笔钱您要多少面值的现金? Five tens, please. 请给我5张10元的吧。 Five twenties and ten singles, all right? 给您5张20元的和10张1元的,行吗? How do you want it? 这笔钱您要多少面值的

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

The train has just left. 火车刚走。 Can I cancel this ticket? 我能把这张车票退了吗? I've missed my train. 我没有赶上火车。 You just missed your train. 你错过火车了。 I missed my connection. 我没能赶上换乘的车。

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Shall I make some coffee, Louna? 我来煮点儿咖啡好吗,罗娜? That's a good idea, Alice. 是个好主意,艾丽斯。 It's ready. Do you want any milk? 煮好啦,要放点儿牛奶吗? Just a little, please. 请稍微放点儿吧。

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

I'm afraid the sleeves seem a bit too long. 我看这件衣服的袖子太长了。 We can have them altered. 我们可以改改。 I would like my sleeves lengthened. 我想把袖子加长。 I need my suit altered. 我要改衣服。 It is too tigh

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

How would you like your eggs? 你要的蛋怎么烹饪? I'd like scrambled eggs. 我要炒鸡蛋。 Place two egg yolks in a bowl, add a teaspoon of sugar and a pinch of salt, and beat the mixture until it is thick. 在碗中放两个蛋黄,加一茶

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说