Where can I have a taxi? 请问哪里有出租车? The taxi zone is right on the left corner over there. 出租车站台就在左边转角处。 Where can I catch a taxi? 请问哪里有出租车? Where is the taxi stand? 出租车站在哪里?

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Can you drive faster? 你能开快一点吗? I never drive faster than the speed limit. 我从不超速行驶。 Could you please slow down a little bit? 可以慢一些吗? Don't drive so fast, please. 请别这么快。 Safety first is my motto

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Which is the most important? 哪个最重要? It should be Christmas. 应该是圣诞节。 Do you like it? 你喜欢圣诞节吗? Yes. I like it very much. 是的,我非常喜欢。 How do you celebrate it? 你们是怎样庆祝的? We can h

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

This is Jiuzhaigou. 这就是九寨沟。 Is Jiuzhaigou a nature reserve? 九寨沟是一个自然保护区吗? Sure. There are 15 nature reserves altogether in Sichuan. And it's one of them. 当然。四川共有15个自然保护区,九寨沟是其

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

You can hear this... 你可以听这 Do you have flights in the evening? 晚上有航班吗? I'd like to travel first-class. 我想要头等舱。 I'm afraid that flight is fully booked. 恐怕这个航班已订满了。 How much does a single tick

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Do you charge for cheques? 请问,兑换支票收手续费吗? Yes,we do.A brochur of 25 cheques will cost RMB30. 是的,收手续费。一本25张的支票要收30元人民币。 Yes, Miss. The charge is 0.2% collection fee on face value. 是的

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

What time does the plane take off? 飞机什么时候起飞? Fifty minutes later, at half past twenty. 50分钟以后,20点30分。 The plane will depart at eight. 飞机8点起飞。 The departure time of the plane is at eight. 飞机8点起飞。

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Where shall we put our suitcases? 行李箱放哪儿呢? On the overhead rack. Oh, it's full. Put them under the seat. 放到行李架上。哦,已经放满了。那我们就放到座位下面吧。 The suitcase and the bag can go on the luggage

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Where can I transfer to the uptown express? 在哪里可以转乘去住宅区的快车? You can change trains at Xinsu Station. 你可以在新宿站换车。 Cross the road and take a north bound No. 38 bus to the Central Hotel 穿过马路到对面

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

What time does the plane take off? 飞机什么时候起飞? Fifty minutes later, at half past twenty. 50分钟以后,20点30分。 The plane will depart at eight. 飞机8点起飞。 The departure time of the plane is at eight. 飞机8点起飞。

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

So whom do you work for? 你在哪儿工作呢? NEC. NEC。 They're in the communication business, aren't they? 它们经营通信业务,不是吗? That's right. I'm the secretary to the General Manager. What about you? 是的,我是总经理秘

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Thank you. By the way, this is the non-smoking part of the restaurant, isn't it? 谢谢。顺便问一下,这里是餐厅的禁烟区,对吗? Yes, madam. 对,夫人。 Well, could you ask those people over there to stop smoking, please? It's

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Excuse me, could we have a table over there by the wall? 请问,我们可以坐那边靠墙的桌子吗? I'm sorry. That table has been reserved. 很抱歉,那张桌子已经被预订了。 Can we take that one over there? 我们可以坐那张桌

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

I'll show you to your table. This way, please. 我带您入座,这边请。 Is this fine? 这个位子行吗? Your table is ready, sir. This way, please. 您的座位准备好了。请这边走。 We have a table for you now, sir. This way, pleas

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Would you consider a volume discount? 批量购进可以再优惠吗? If you buy 1000 or more, you'll get a 10% discount. 如果您能购进1000件以上我们就可以优惠10%。 Could I have a lower price? 可以给我便宜点吗? Could you g

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

What's the weather like today? 今天天气怎么样? The weatherman predicts a fine day today. 天气预报员说今天是一个好天气。 How's the weather today? 今天天气怎么样? What's it like outside today? 今天外面天气怎么样?

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

I mean you can buy things through the Internet,which is e-commerce. 我是说,你可以上网购物,那是电子商务。 Really?That's unbelievable. 真的?真难以相信。 Yes, but with the development of technology, what is impossible has

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Is stamp collecting your hobby? 集邮是你的爱好吗? Yes, I've got over four hundred stamps. Come and have a look. 是的,我有400多张邮票。过来看看。 Are these new ones? 这些是新的吗? Yes, I got them yesterday. I'm taking

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Do you want me to go with you? 你想让我跟你一起去吗? Of course. 当然了。 Whom would you like to go with? 你想和谁一起去? I think you can't do without me. 我觉得你少了我不行。 I like to go there with the people havin

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

It is said there will be rain tomorrow on the mountain. 据说明天山上会有雨。 Oh, what can we do. 噢,那我们怎么办? What will the weather be like there when we arrive? 当我们到的时候,那里的天气会是怎样的呢? We

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说