I am looking forward to going to Tian'anmen this Spring Festival with you. 我盼望着这个春节能和你去天安门。 I'm afraid but I only have three days free. 对不起,我可能只有有三天空闲时间。 When will you have time on ear

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

How long are you going to stay in Zhang jia jie? 你准备在张家界待多久? It depends on the view there. 这将由那边的风景决定。 I really want to live here for ever if I had no work. 如果我没有工作,我真的想永远住在这

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Good morning, sir. May I help you? 早上好!先生,有什么能为您效劳? Yes, I'm checking out today. Can I have my bill settled now? 有的,我今天退房。我可以现在结账吗? May I settle my bill now? 我可以现在结账吗?

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Yes, sir. I'll bring your drink right away. 来了,先生。我马上把您的饮料拿来。 It's not that. There's an animal in my wife's salad. 不是钦料。我妻子的沙拉里有个东西。 Is there sir? I'm very sorry. I'll change it stra

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Do you need a taxi? Yes. 您要出租车吗?是的。 You need a taxi, don't you? 您要出租车,是吗? Where to go,sir? 去哪里,先生?

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

I'll be late for my plane! 我就要赶不上飞机了! We should make it if there isn't too much traffic. 如果交通不太拥挤,赶得到。 We'll be all right if there're no holdups. 如果不塞车,我们会来得及的。 We should be ab

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

We need to stop and get some gas. 我们得停下来加油。 No, we have plenty of gas to get home. 不用,我们还有很多油可以撑到家。 We need to stop and fill up. 我们得停下来加油。 I feel so worried that my car will run out

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

How much is it to rent an economy car? 租一辆经济型小轿车多少钱? One hundred and eighty Yuan a day or one thousand a week, unlimited mileage. 180元一天或者1000元一星期,没有路程限制。 What are the rates per day? 每天租

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Is this the passenger ship to New York? 这是去纽约市的客轮吗? Yes. The ship is about to start. Welcome aboard. 是的。船就要开了。欢迎乘坐本次客轮。 The ship is anchor. 船起锚了。 Let's go on board. 我们上船吧。

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Do you know Dunhuang? 你知道敦煌吗? Yes,it's in Gansu province. 知道,它在甘肃省。 Is there anything interesting in Dunhuang? 敦煌有什么好玩儿的吗? The most famous spot of interest is Mogao Grot-toes. 最有名的名胜是莫

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

The most famous buildings to see in Lhasa are the Jokhang Temple and Potala Palace. 拉萨市内值得参观的主要建筑有大昭寺、布达拉宫。 I've been to Potala Palace, but I don't know what does potala mean? 我去过布达拉宫,但不

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

I'd like to change some RMB,since I need some RMB to pay my employees. 我想换些人民币,因为我需要一些人民币来付给我的职员。 What's today's rate between the U.S. dollar and the RMB Yuan? 今天美元和人民币之间的汇率

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Which bus will take me to the railway station? 到火车站我该乘哪一趟公交车呢? Bus No. 1. 1路公共汽车。 Could you tell me the bus number to the city center? 请问到市中心该做哪路公交车? Could you please tell me which

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Where is the toilet? 洗手间在哪里? The restroom is at the end of the hallway to the left. 洗手间在过道那头的左边。 Where is the information Desk? 问事处在哪里? Where is the public telephone? 公共电话在哪里?

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Where do I go to board my connecting flight to Seoul? 我要到哪儿转乘飞往首尔的飞机呢? Gate 15. 15号门。 We'll have to change planes in Moscow. 我们需要在莫斯科转机。 Excuse me,sir. Could you tell me where to check in? 对

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Say Jim,how about going for a few beers after dinner? 喂,吉姆,晚餐后去喝几杯啤酒怎么样? You know that is tempting but it really is not good for our fitness. 你知道,啤酒很有诱惑力,但对健康没什么好处。 What

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Jim, how often do you come bowling? 吉姆,你多久打一次保龄球? Not as often as I'd like to. It's so expensive here in Beijing, and you often have to wait in line for a lane at weekends. So maybe only once a month. How about you? 不是想打

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

At what time would you like us to call you tomorrow morning? 您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您? I need to make sure I'm waken up by 5:00. 我一定得在5点前被叫醒。 At what time do you want me to call you up, sir? 您要我什么

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Room service. Good morning! Can I help you? 送餐服务部。早上好!我能为您做点什么? Good morning! My name is John Smith. I'm in Room 210. I'd like to have my breakfast in my room. 早上好!我叫约翰`史密斯,住在201房间。

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Do you think this shirt really suits me? 你觉得这件衬衫适合我吗? Sure. It's just right. 当然,很合身的。 Not too tight in the waist? 腰部不太紧吗? No! It's a perfect fit! 不,正好! What do you think of it? Very smar

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说