她是个早熟的姑娘。 She is precocious. 那是早恋。 It's puppy love. 一见钟情。 It was love at the first sight. 保罗是个迷人的帅哥。 Paul is a heartbreaker. 玛丽是个令人生魂颠倒的女人。 Mary is a knockout. 麦克

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

听遍美国之空难性新闻[6]:A Ship Sunk Near the Southern Coast of Turkey Turkey: A ship carrying people suspected(1) of trying to enter Europe illegally(2) has sunk near the southern coast(3) of Turkey. Six people are dead, and at least 45 people are m

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 听遍美国

本期《全美达人》决赛结果投票揭晓,12强较量进入了白热化阶段,选手们都使出浑身解数,即将进行总决赛,一百万美元的奖金鹿死谁手?那将通过相当激烈的角逐才能分出胜负,敬请关注!

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 全美达人第八季

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 游戏介绍:小狗狗帮主人们捡回拖鞋~小心小猫的捣乱哦。 操作指南:鼠标控制,使用鼠标移动小狗,按住鼠标左键咬住拖鞋,放开

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语操作敏捷小游戏

英语场景口语:爱我就爱我的狗 在老家农村的时候,我们家养了一条小狗,他可是很通人性。每次放学回家,老远就看到他来接我,然后跟我一块回家。 【口语要素1】He followed me home. 邻居就问

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语场景口语

Its time to go again to the A Moment of Science mailbag. A listener writes: 又到阅读《科学一刻》栏目来信的时间了。其中一个听众来信说: Dear A Moment of Science, 亲爱的《科学一刻》栏目组, Ive heard that ownin

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(17) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

Unit8 II. Listening Skills To keep our children safe from those dangerous criminals, these tips might be helpful. First, children should be encouraged always to ask permission from their caregiver before they go anywhere .They should not only tell th

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 2

Program for valentine's day Lets Talk About Teenage Love-Our First Love: Just One Song 初恋故事 缘自一首歌 Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax on Valentines Day, Im Faith. Today, lets talk about teenage love-our first love. Some people thi

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

A choice of puppies. Beginners. We have a dog. It is a female. Her name is Rosie. We all love her very much. However, I think my children would like another dog. Actually, it would be nice for Rosie to have a playmate. The children spend quite a few

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

FBI officials say that the attackers in SB shooting were radicalize and happened for some time. Officials say that the shooters had also participated in Turkey / before the attack that killed 14 people. Secretary of state JK says that he's hopeful th

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2015(十二)月

Top 5 Countdown for Week Ending June 14 This is the Top Five Countdown! Were featuring the five most popular songs in the Billboard Hot 100 pop singles chart, for the week ending June 14, 2014. The fireworks die down on this weeks lineup, giving us a

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(六月)

Beginners. Life in a small town is very quiet, some would say boring. However, one good thing about living here is that there is not a lot of crime. It is something that you get used to. On a few occasions, I have left my handbag in the shopping cart

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

There's a really popular story that the first time a guy wore a top hat in London, it caused such a stir that a woman fainted, dogs yelped, and a kid broke his arm in a mob. 有个非常广为人知的故事是:伦敦首次有男子戴着高礼帽出

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

No pee on plants or mailbox, thats my rule. This is Gretl. Shes just a puppy. Shes a cavalier king poodle mix. The five most important things to be successful in the dog walking business to me. 不能在植物或者邮筒上撒尿,这是我的规矩。

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2019年(二月)