身体状态 现在让我们来了解一下自己身体的各种状态吧。你觉得很tired疲倦吗?活该~, 我早就告诉你不要坐在电脑前熬夜stay up all night了。我为了写完这本书, 近来倒是觉得很fatigue疲惫, 这样下去, 不知道physical stamina体力会不会exhausted被耗尽?就算耗尽也没关

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英文单词书

1.有趣的漫画 Fly, penguin, fly! said the little mouse. 飞吧,企鹅,飞吧!小老鼠说。 Oh no, I cant! said the penguin. 哦不,我不行!企鹅说。 Let me help you, said the seal. 让我帮你,海豹说。 You can fly again. 你

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字3A

1.有趣的漫画 Our robot went to a movie. 我们的机器人去看电影了。 Our puppy went to school. 我们的小狗去上学了。 Our kitty went to the zoo. 我们的小猫去动物园了。 Our pony went for a walk. 我们的小马去散步了

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字2A

赖世雄旅游观光英语通教你学会观光旅游的各种对话、句子。 The Long Road Home 回家的漫漫长路 Kathy and Evan have left Stockholm and are driving back to Amsterdam to return their rented car. 凯西和艾凡已经离开斯德

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通

Tips: 第一段开头句:There are four people in my family. 第二段开头句:In my family I love my puppy best. 第三段开头句:I love my family very much. Peter 的文章: Including me,there are four people in my family:my dad, mom,and my older sister .My fam

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 小学英语作文

Talking about a new pet A: Jack! Do you want to see a picture of my new puppy? B: Sure. I thought people only showed off pictures of their new babies, not new pets! A: Well, this is my new baby. Hes just as much trouble. Thats for sure! But, hes a lo

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Topic1-Chinese court creates 'Divorce Exam' for couples Getting a divorce is never easy for anyone involved, but it is particularly difficult at the Yibin People's Court, in China's Sichuan Province, where one magistrate recently set a divorce exam t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

If you are a barista at Starbucks coffee, you may need to start worrying about your job. Briggos new device called the 'Coffee Haus' could be coming to take your place. The Coffee Haus is a robotic kiosk that makes coffee. It does everything that a b

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

I thought we were match made in heaven. Until one day, our love was on the rock. And we found out that it was just a puppy love. And broke down and separated each path. 我曾以为我们是天生的一对 直到有一天我们的关系障碍重重 发

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

ABC Happy Express! Top! Top! Top voice! ABC快乐快车就要开始出发了!用最高昂的声音,一起来吧! First One: Can you describe him? This simply asks you to state his features, such

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

But the prisoners train these puppies to then be service dogs to help our soldiers in Iraq who comes back with traumatic brain injuries and post-traumatic stress, and then send them to the veterans from Iraq. Some of those inmates had never known lov

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

【生词预览】 howl 吼叫, dismally 沉闷地, endure 忍耐 【笑话原文】 TheCleverDog Alittleboywaspracticinghisviolin,whilehisfathersatreadingthenewspaper.Thefamilydogbegantohowlalongdismally. Finally,thefathercouldendurethecombinati

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

第一次去欧洲,跟团还是自助?Jenny用亲身经历告诉你,只要英语Ok,那么从订酒店到当地游,你都能自己找到性价比高、深度玩儿的完美体验。 意大利自助游攻略 重点词汇: Peak travel seaon:

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Why Dogs Turn In Circles Before Lying Down Ever wonder why dogs turn around in circles before lying down? Almost all domestic and wild dogs show this behavior as they prepare to curl up and lie down. There are many legends that claim to explain this

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

He saw a dog on the sidewalk. The dog looked lost. He approached the dog. He pats his head. Nice doggy, he said to the dog. The dog wagged his tail. The dog had a collar. He looked at the collar. It read the dog's name. His name was Spike. Spike was

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

情景对话: Dan: Oh, good. Bernadette. Cute, sweet, vicious little Bernadette. 哦,太好了,伯纳黛特。可爱友好、邪恶的小伯纳黛特. Penny: Come on. She's not that bad. 别这样,她没有那么不好。 知识点讲解: C

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

我们上次讲了由hog这个词发展而来的两个习惯用语,今天再学两个。大家一定记得hog就是猪。到过猪圈看过喂猪食的人一定知道猪看到饲料会怎么样地争先恐后,兴奋得发狂。今天要学的第一

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

She did not enjoy the afternoon as she did the morning. 下午她并没有像早上那么开心。 The sunshine was as bright, the berries were as sweet and plentiful, and she was neither tired nor hungry. 阳光一样明亮,浆果也一样多而甜美

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

LESSON 12 How a dog got his dinner 第十二课 一只狗是如何得到它的晚餐 In a town in the south of France, twenty poor people were served with dinner, at a certain hour every day. 法国南部的一个小镇上,有20个流浪汉每天聚在

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

剧本与台词 配音片段(一) Baby: If I don't find out what that new puppy is and fast 宝宝:如果我不能尽快获得新品种狗仔的情报 Baby: Not only will I not get that promotion 宝宝:我不仅得不到升职 Baby: I could

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台