Barbara Walters: Drew, tell me the story of your life in 2 minutes. Drew Barrymore: I was born at 11:05 a.m. in Bartman Memorial Hospital. I'm a 1)Pisces for the 2)Gemini rising. Barbara: Together? Dr

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2001年

017C 宠物: 高级课程 Tom和Mindy养的狗不听话,今天带它去看pet psychologist - 宠物心理医生。 Tom: Thank you so much for seeing us today, Doctor. Our dog is having some mental problems and needs a professional evaluation. Psych

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 美语三级跳

Todd: Hello, Matt! Matt: Hello, Todd! Todd: Matt, I'm going to ask you some questions about pet. (OK!) First question, do you have a pet? Matt: Yes, in fact, my mom's house we have three, three pets; two dogs and a cat. My family actually raises dogs

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Come on, Chanel shoes! Come on, Chanel knockoffs. 快出来,香奈儿的鞋。快出来,山寨香奈儿 Why are you not dressed yet? 你怎么还不换衣服 'Cause ladies take forever. 因为女人上厕所慢死了 It's all the spanx. 都怪那些

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

第四章:我的家庭My family Tips: 第一段开头句:There are four people in my family. 第二段开头句:In my family I love my puppy best. 第三段开头句:I love my family very much. Peter 的文章: Including me,there are four people in my family:my dad, mom,a

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 我的第一本英文作文书

The next day Frank went out into the yard and looked at the flagpole for a long time. 第二天,弗兰克来到院子里,久久地望着旗杆。 Then without a word, he went down into the cellar. 然后一句话也没说就去了地窖。 All th

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Karen Hopkin. This will just take a minute. You probably remember exactly what you were doing when you first heard the news on 9/11. Thats because the brain has ways to file information so that thi

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(一)月

神探夏洛克第二季第一集_5 拜托 福尔摩斯先生 Please, Mr Holmes, 去那里你会希望穿好衣服的 where you're going you'll want to be dressed. (外套700英镑) (无武器) (修指甲) (办公室工作) (右撇子) (室内工作)

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第二季

A:Drew,do you have a girlfriend? 你好,drew,有女朋友吗? B:Yes,why? 有,怎么了? A;Well, I came to know a girl 3 weeks ago and we have so much in common. 我三周前认识了一个女孩

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

The English Advertisements Amazed You 令人瞠目结舌的英文广告 人们常抱怨国内学英语非常不方便,至少不能学到地道的英语表达。可是,是否英语国家里人们的语

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

First the boy helped his father and brothers take down the tent and pack it on the backs of some reindeer. 首先伊万帮他的父亲和兄弟们收起了帐篷,把它绑在一些驯鹿的背上。 Then he helped his mother put reindeer skins and

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

Adrienne: So, Mary, who are these guys here? Mary: This one's Piper. She's seven. She just had a birthday in October, and this one's Daisy, she's got kind of an older face on her. I think she's probably about nine years old. Adrienne: Are these your

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

地道美语听力播客English as a Second Language Podcast (ESLPod),是一家位于美国加州洛杉矶的英语教育研究机构推出的英文听力会话,于2005年7月23日首播, 主播Dr. Jeff McQuillan为南加州大学的语言学博士

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

When photographer Christopher Cline moved from Virginia to Minnesota, he was feeling homesick and sliding into a sad place in life. But then his girlfriend brought him Juji. Though the photographer wasnt keen on getting a dog at first, the adorable G

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 注意抛得太远狗狗会接不到,还要收集食物。鼠标操作,点击蓄力并调节方方向,放开飞盘,总共有五次机会,你要把握好哦。

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

Who is going to... 谁来...? Who is going to help me with this desk? 谁来帮我(擦;搬...具体看语境)这个桌子? Who is going to answer this question? 谁来回答这个问题? A:We have been over this a hundred times!We are not g

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

A Man's Guide to What a Woman Is Really Saying 女人话语隐含意义指南 I JUST NEED SOME SPACE. 我需要一些空间。 ... without you in it. 没有你在里面。 DO I LOOK FAT IN THIS DRESS? 我穿这身衣服是不是显胖? We haven't h

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Adrienne: So, Mary, who are these guys here? Mary: This one's Piper. She's seven. She just had a birthday in October, and this one's Daisy, she's got kind of an older face on her. I think she's probably about nine years old. Adrienne: Are these your

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

English children have hundreds of Doctor, Doctor jokes. These jokes all have the same form. Someone goes to the doctor and explains what is wrong with them, and the doctor replies. Grown-ups think these jokes are dreadful children love them. Here are

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

LESSON 58 FAN AND HER PUPS 第五十八课 方和他的狗仔 Harry ran into the house shouting, Susy, Susy, Susy! come and see what Fan has got! 哈利跑进屋子叫到,苏西,苏西,苏西看看方得到了什么! Susy, hearing her brother

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册