86. Pets and dogs When I was in the fifth grade, I moved to the country. We had pigs, chickens, rabbits, fish, turtles, cats, dogs and a horse. I would run everywhere with the dogs. I can say what dogs are called---men's best friends. they are loyal.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 时尚英语话题

1.有趣的漫画 Its time for school. 上学时间到了。 I walk to school with the little pigs. 我和小猪们走路上学。 The little pigs walk to school with the dogs. 小猪们和小狗们走路上学。 The dogs walk to school with the mic

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字3B

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 可爱的小动物,有小猫,小狗,小羊儿,小鸟,小狼...它们吃的可都不一样哦~你不能让猫吃骨头,羊吃肉...玩法:鼠标操作,当

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou !

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 新课标小学英语阅读100篇

AS IT IS 2016-02-04 Trending Today: Puppy Bowl This is What's Trending Today: This weekend is Super Bowl Sunday. Two teams will play for the championship of American football. The Carolina Panthers and Denver Broncos are busy preparing for Super Bowl

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Todd: James, I saw on your desk you have a nice picture of a dog. 詹姆斯,你桌上的照片里是一只很棒的狗。 James: Yes. 是的。 Todd: OK. Tell us about your dog. 好的,跟我们说说你的狗。 James: My dog's name is Piper. He

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Thinking of relocating 考虑搬迁 Tom和Vivian是香港一家跨国公司的雇员。Vivian被升职,要调到美国奥兰多的办事处。 Vivian: Hey Tom, got a second? Tom: Sure, what's up? V: The Company has offered me a new position. It's k

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Spike was a friendly dog. He was obedient. Spike did as he was told. He only barked when threatened. He never bit anybody. Spike liked playing catch. Spike ran after the ball when it was thrown. Spike returned the ball to his owner's hand. Spike had

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

今日知识点: Sheep 绵羊 Lamb 小羊羔 Goat 山羊 Kid 幼年山羊 Duck 成年鸭子 Duckling 小鸭子 Dog 狗 Puppy 小狗(幼年期的狗) Puppy love 纯情的恋爱 Cat 猫 Kitten 小猫咪 Cow 奶牛 Calf 牛的幼崽 Chicken 鸡 Ch

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

儿童小故事:红色小母鸡的故事(五)在线阅读

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

For the four-legged competitors, two months of hard work-and a fair few treats-ensured they were raring to get on the racetrack.So when the big day rolled around, the only ones likely to get hot under the collar were any bystanders who spotted a Mini

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

大家在青少年的时候一定有很多恋爱的经历或是见闻。比如在上中学的时候,谁和谁好上了,都是大新闻。那时候谈恋爱是不被允许的,因为老师家长们的

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

The February weather looked a tad too bracing for the Queen yesterday, who grimaced as she ventured out in a north-westerly wind and temperatures just above freezing for a service at West Newton Parish Church in Norfolk. 2月份的天气还是有些过

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 小厨师经营宠物餐厅,来吃饭的都是可爱的小宠物哦,小猫,小狗,小兔子...它们的食谱可不一样,不要乱喂,看它想吃什么,你

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

【英文原文】 Point at a ball and a dog will look at the ball, whereas a cat will probably look at your hand. Dogs seem to have a ready understanding of how human beings direct attention by pointing, and can follow our gestures almost as if they

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Hey, look at the book title, 306 degrees of heaven: Bacon. 瞧这书的书名,《306度的天堂:培根》 Heaven bacon. That's good wordplay. 天堂培根,这双关不错 It's okay. Not much of a crowd. Party's a little disappointing. 还好吧,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Yeah, so I think from growing up with dogs, like we always had dogs at home or my granddads house, so we were always playing with dogs, so I've never really had a fear of dogs like some people have, and I always considered myself a dog person, you kn

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Unit 10 Who Killed My Dog? 单元 10 谁杀了我的狗? A timid little man ventured into a biker bar in the Bronx , and clearing his throat asked, Um, err, which of you gentlemen owns the Doberman tied outside to the parking meter ? 一个害羞的小

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Tommyhas alittle dog.HernameisGoldier. She isprettyandinteresting. Theother day, Goldierwasout walkingwithTommy. Shecutherpawon abitofglass. Whentheyarrived home, Tommy's mother thought that thecutwastoo deep. Sheasked Tommytotake Goldierto thevet. H

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Instead of marching forward, Jimmie suddenly darted across the street, 吉米没有向前走,而是突然飞奔过了街道, where a policeman's horse, frightened by the band, was rearing on his hind legs. 一个警察的马受到了乐队的惊吓

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3